Mrs Meldrum #58 Feral pops is on the weed, i’m so so tired...aren’t I Lee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come on guys. She’s wearing the stuff that she’s #af linking. Because she doesn’t read here... will we ever see it again or is it in the returns pile tomorrow?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Loving the banter (christ, I haven’t heard that word since 2006) here tonight.

The whole comment on her being “pious” regarding her sleep depravation triumphs reminded me of the first time she proper cheesed me off with her insensitive attitude.

I mind her saying in a q and a on the now defunct Meldrums channel, that she and her chums with children were “so much more machuur” than those without kids, and it really rubbed me up with wrong way. So much so I wrote a comment (like the massive snowflake I am) saying I was probably being over sensitive, but she was —possibly- alienating her child free audience by stating this. No reply but a few thumbs up 😂

Fast forward all the boobs, and I can safely say I’m not in the least bit convinced parents have the monopoly on maturity!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
View attachment 47480
How professional. On the day you are doing an AD for wine you decide gin...nnn is your tipple. Daft cocunt!
Bloody hilarious... Loads of bastard tattlers agreeing with your post too 👍
Piddling my pants at that 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Loving the banter (christ, I haven’t heard that word since 2006) here tonight.

The whole comment on her being “pious” regarding her sleep depravation triumphs reminded me of the first time she proper cheesed me off with her insensitive attitude.

I mind her saying in a q and a on the now defunct Meldrums channel, that she and her chums with children were “so much more machuur” than those without kids, and it really rubbed me up with wrong way. So much so I wrote a comment (like the massive snowflake I am) saying I was probably being over sensitive, but she was —possibly- alienating her child free audience by stating this. No reply but a few thumbs up 😂

Fast forward all the boobs, and I can safely say I’m not in the least bit convinced parents have the monopoly on maturity!
Aye but she HAS got the monopoly on being the biggest neep in the park. What an actual cluster duck.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She’ll be affiliate linking body parts soon, nothing is sacred 😂
🦵 🦵 🦵 🦵
Sorry, I just had to use the leg emoji...I don’t think I would ever use it anywhere else, I have been influenced by Rebecca!
Better go light my...er, was it candles Becky? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
🦵 🦵 🦵 🦵
Sorry, I just had to use the leg emoji...I don’t think I would ever use it anywhere else, I have been influenced by Rebecca!
Better go light my...er, was it candles Becky? 🤣
Not a common emoji, so delighted you found a use for it tonight 🦵 🦵 🦵

Becks would probably - but don’t quote me on this because, libel - light a #gifted candle, adorn some #gifted crystals, set fire to a Boden Jumper and fling it in a slow cooker dump bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This.

This is where I have a real issue. I’d never question someone with, what appeared to be, true mental health issues. To do so would a pretty abhorrent thing to do, because none of us knows anyone’s limit. However, I really struggle with someone who pulls out an anxiety card in the morning but feels able to do an (poorly executed) ad for Virgin Wines in the afternoon. I don’t get it. At all.

What I hope is, if she really does have true anxiety and she is carrying on regardless with the ads etc because she feels she has to, then she needs to realise that she’s damaging both her “brand” (despite her claim it’s now just a hobby) by doing them so badly and her own health (because carrying on pretending it’s all okay is exhausting and it gets you in the end regardless and she won’t be able to be there for her girls).

So I’m just left thinking “who ARE you?”

Part of me feels weirdly concerned for her...is that weird?!
No, it's not weird, it's call having compassion. I do feel the same as clearly something is not right and I feel very icked out by all the criticism that has nothing to do with the brand of Mrs Meldrum. We only see snippets of the day and how someone can make snap judgement about what her life must be like is beyond me. Shady business practises and how she totally screwed the pooch on her career are fair game but it gets so personal and I'm not down for that.

Reactions: 9
Not having a pity party but I would love to see her try and cope a week in my life at times 😂. Either me or my husband are always at work, we have two kids and a dog. I've been at work since 7am today, finished and went straight to school for the kids. Came home, did homework, cooked dinner, washed up, cleaned the kitchen, put a bleeping CANDLE on, showered us all and now I'm chilling for a couple of hours before it starts all over again tomorrow.

The candles on because my house smells like wet labrador, the shower was needed because someone pissed slightly on my arm at work today, the cleaning was NOT 'me time' but had to be done. God she makes me seethe, she has no idea. But atleast as I sit on my kindly financed sofa watching my credit card jobby TV i know we're the ones working to pay for everything we've got.

Sorry for the rant, dont comment on this thread much 😂
I feel we lead similar lives. I didn’t tap a catheter tube before changing to a night bag. I squirted myself so hard my bra was wet. The Labrador rolled in fox poo. My children decided sleep was for the week. No one thought to stack the dishwasher because I hadn’t, my husband went to work 45 minutes after I got home...

Yeah people, I know. You’ll understand me better if I take the pity dick out my mouth. Just one of them days 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
No, it's not weird, it's call having compassion. I do feel the same as clearly something is not right and I feel very icked out by all the criticism that has nothing to do with the brand of Mrs Meldrum. We only see snippets of the day and how someone can make snap judgement about what her life must be like is beyond me. Shady business practises and how she totally screwed the pooch on her career are fair game but it gets so personal and I'm not down for that.
What abstract concepts about what “her life must be” are you referring to? She puts so much online and has manipulated the “truth”.

Veronica Krank you only ever pipe up when you feel things get “icky”.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
What abstract concepts about what “her life must be” are you referring to? She puts so much online and has manipulated the “truth”.
I agree with you both to be fair and don't fuel armchair diagnosis. But people do and will continue to do so. Personally this influencer's threads, long and many though they are, are considerably tamer and fairer than most others and actually are pretty full of very articulate, intelligent people with a cracking sense of humour commenting on facts or information the account holder puts out there. My self check is write nothing I wouldn't say to her face or in public comment. However I myself would not second guess one someone's state of mind when I don't know them and more importantly am not trained to do so. But some in here ARE trained and experienced in those areas to comment and inform appropriately and articulately.

The owner of the account also has a responsibility on what she posts and to her followers. She shown no regard for them in her behaviours and that's on a huge platform. She's doxxed others, encouraging bullying behaviour, slated businesses online. She's lied and misled and continues to flaunt industry regulation. I'm not even mentioning lift gate, visit to food banks, I could go on. All FACT.

Tattle a teeny tiny corner of the Internet where visiting is by choice, just as us following anyone is by choice. Influencers cry troll because they are being called out on shady behaviours, their greed and integrity under a spotlight . I'm here for the shits and giggles nowadays, nothing else and I won't apologise for that.

Back to Princess Pinnochio. What I simply cannot understand is this, let's describe it as "up and down" postings have gone on for years, even when I was a sheep and to me have always been signs of a VERY manipulative person. She doesn't have to post, it's no longer a business (cough, cough), she has loving friends and family providing support, had/has professional advisors/agents/scamfinders, whatever we think of them but she takes little or no advice in any aspect of her life from taking prescription medicine, childcare, content and as a result engagement is shockingly bad. Piss poor in fact. Numbers on here are rising and followers creep slowly compared to its heyday. She's taken a break before, when she threw her toys out of the pram, but learnt nothing.

She needs to stop and think before posting, stop and consider before EVERY SINGLE POST AND STORY because now with each and every one, in her not doing so, she's damaging herself, her family, the business. Even her die hard fans (or flying monkeys as they are described 👍... . Classic!) are wising up. She appears to live her life in tandem with tattle. If I was a close friend or relative, I'd be concerned.

Any Joe Bloggs on social media, particularly those in employment who have to adhere to a code of conduct online even off duty. She doesn't have that life experience, her lack of experience and maturity shows. She shared instances where she's got her own way throughout life but now she needs to STOP, think on it and then post only if she's thought it through and that includes being considerate to others, showing compassion, intelligence and integrity by not doxing, lying or allowing attack on those with different opinion on your social media.

If MrsM cannot do that, she should make her account private, relax and enjoy. Maybe do a Colleen Rooney, dig through your followers and remove every person you don't know and get back to living life and not through tattle.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
ADA8467D-58F8-4030-A61B-C6E0B94AEFEA.jpeg
Comment on Lees recent Instagram post.. 🤦🏻‍♀️
I can’t think of anything worse then Reb dishing out PT and nutrition advice 🤬🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I miss the dancing penis emoji
Remember when it was only 15 dicks here discussing their tawdry ways.
Cocunt has become part of everyday vocabulary I try and avoid use of bad boy and belter. Yes cocunt balls one of her many spelling errors.
I get odd urge write Scottish using word wee bairns.
This thread on tattle makes me laugh and is the business.
Even people much bigger following dont seem to garner the same attention as meldrums even creepy Ingham/ zoella or Emily Norris.
What's her winning formula to piss people off.
No reply to my lovely message to virgin so another brand add to the banned list.
Is lee away 1 more week?
I hope sheep can see more clearly and get bored.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Prepare yourselves for some kind of “mental health awareness” spiel today...

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.