Mrs Meldrum #58 Feral pops is on the weed, i’m so so tired...aren’t I Lee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone please tell me what happened in that house??

I am new to Meldrum.... what a spoilt narcissistic brat.

Reactions: 6
Evening Bastards!

Gosh I am just so so bloody exhausted. Made it through another day with the inconveniences. Had to scrape the stew off the sides of the slow cooker as Id had it on warm since yesterday dinner time but it was so so scrumptious!

Threw the kiddies in the tub while I lamented at how bloody well I had done today. I done what most people do as just a small part of their day and you know what I deserve a gold bleeping medal for it. Think what I’ll do is throw on some clothes I can aff link and crack open a gin oops I mean virgin wine... the perfect me time!

Bye guys!!!!! ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Seen this lady on Matalan Insta
life.simply.styled
19.5K followers V MrsM 98.3K

Bet that was a slap in the face Mrs M!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s so irritating, we get it you’re tired!! Ffs talk about something else and stop moaning , what a nob

Reactions: 14
Is her website no longer working

As on Facebook she has very little info who represents her and how contact.
But shes hates facebook seldom responds and just presses share button off insta.

Reactions: 5
just watched her latest insta stories and my god someone punch her, she literally acts like shes the only one ever to have had to look after their kids on their own all day!!! Get a grip love people do it solo day in day out you don’t need to plaster all over social media how well you’ve done every evening.. for attention 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Does anyone know if the hump back comes with the jumper or is this the models own???
Even my son mentioned that for someone who is so body conscious "her posture is piss poor" - quoting a 21 year old here !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
just watched her latest insta stories and my god someone punch her, she literally acts like shes the only one ever to have had to look after their kids on their own all day!!! Get a grip love people do it solo day in day out you don’t need to plaster all over social media how well you’ve done every evening.. for attention 🙄
And correct me if I'm wrong, but haven't two of them been in school all bloody day?! So she's literally had to hang out with one child.... Or is it half term in Scotland?

Reactions: 20
She’s trying to copy some of the styling from erica Davies I think it is. The mono block colour knit. However Rebs just looks tatty and cheap. Reb fails again. Trouble is she’s got no brains, no class and no style. She’ll never be a fashion blogger!

Reactions: 14
Seen this lady on Matalan Insta
life.simply.styled
19.5K followers V MrsM 98.3K

Bet that was a slap in the face Mrs M!!
Just watched this woman on her stories and her husband has made her those rich tea biscuits with marshmallow inside that I an sure Reb was banging on about. I bet the husband tried hard as school as well just to piss Reb off even more.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not having a pity party but I would love to see her try and cope a week in my life at times 😂. Either me or my husband are always at work, we have two kids and a dog. I've been at work since 7am today, finished and went straight to school for the kids. Came home, did homework, cooked dinner, washed up, cleaned the kitchen, put a bleeping CANDLE on, showered us all and now I'm chilling for a couple of hours before it starts all over again tomorrow.

The candles on because my house smells like wet labrador, the shower was needed because someone pissed slightly on my arm at work today, the cleaning was NOT 'me time' but had to be done. God she makes me seethe, she has no idea. But atleast as I sit on my kindly financed sofa watching my credit card jobby TV i know we're the ones working to pay for everything we've got.

Sorry for the rant, dont comment on this thread much 😂
Pretty good rant 👍

Aaargh that smug face she really makes me want to slap her, I have never slapped anyone in the face in my life but ! do you think if I offered her lots of money she would let me ? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Pretty good rant 👍

Aaargh that smug face she really makes me want to slap her, I have never slapped anyone in the face in my life but ! do you think if I offered her lots of money she would let me ? 🤔
Tell her its gifted and she'll jump at the chance

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.