Mrs Meldrum #58 Feral pops is on the weed, i’m so so tired...aren’t I Lee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That sleep diary does seem pretty standard for a 2 yr old....especially if they're having a 3 hr nap during the day and not a lot of other activities to tire them out...it's not as if she has to go out to work ...like most of us!
I was working in a highly pressured clinical area and commuting 50miles a day as well as breastfeeding on around the same amount of sleep and didn't feel the need to moan about it or take my child to Drs 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The difference with poppy and other 2 year olds is she’s now becoming used to Rebecca rubbing her legs when she wakes,
We had a 2 year old who was getting used to getting into someone else’s bed when she had a bad dream, it then became a habit, that was stopped as quickly as it started!! 🤣🤣
Poppy is waking like a normal 2 year old and it’s becoming a routine now 🤷‍♀️

She’s getting enough sleep if you add the hours up.
Again 2 1/2 year olds here who don’t nap anymore because they didn’t require it 🤷‍♀️ but they sleep though the night, they don’t get overtired and they stay in bed with no issues until 6.30 ish

Reactions: 13
My 2 year old is a month younger and he’s been a bit unsettled as he is getting his last molars, it’s totally normal to be unsettled at this age.
Reb does seem just entirely focused on herself and how it affects her, as per bloody usual 🙄

Reactions: 12
Her food shop is horrendous, frozen roast potatoes?? She has plenty of time in her day to make roast potatoes. She’s a SAHM for Christ sake. No inspo from that shop, her meal plan was so disorganised. Surely is you meal plan you wrote it down. Off to watch kerry whelpdale food haul she does it so much better than this moaning idiot

I’ve just watched the food haul. What a load of tit (literally, the amount of junk food is horrendous!) also what the feck happened to being veggie? Literally every night is meat. Tragic.

What the actual hell does she do that means she needs all frozen quick chuck in the oven kind of food?? And she moans about “look at all that packaging” 🤦‍♀️bleeping idiot, get yourself down to the shop you lazy twit bag and buy loose produce .

God she is actually a terrible stay at home mum how does anyone look up to this!?!?

(Sorry she’s really pissing me off recently with this whole woe is me bull shitz less me and time and more house wife time would be a bleeping start)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Please forgive me if I'm being niave here.
I have never had a poorly baby in the nicu or any experience high risk pregnancy.
Would the health visiting team be more supportive regular checks on poppys health or development.
Would a parent of child whos been in much be more anxious every time they unwell.

She says she has hospital appointment next week.
Is that Aberdeen hospital where she has little faith in..
What if rebs convinced herself somethings wrong when the doctors dont agree?

Nothing improves engagment like a illness/ or condition that gets some sympathy from fans.
I hope Poppy is ok and shes not plagued by chest inflections she got but were left untreated by her parents last winter because they assumed shee a normal brokem 1 year old.

I’ve just watched the food haul. What a load of tit (literally, the amount of junk food is horrendous!) also what the feck happened to being veggie? Literally every night is meat. Tragic.

What the actual hell does she do that means she needs all frozen quick chuck in the oven kind of food?? And she moans about “look at all that packaging” 🤦‍♀️bleeping idiot, get yourself down to the shop you lazy twit bag and buy loose produce .

God she is actually a terrible stay at home mum how does anyone look up to this!?!?

(Sorry she’s really pissing me off recently with this whole woe is me bull shitz less me and time and more house wife time would be a bleeping start)
Lol agree its like the kids done shopping.
Loads sugar chocolate cereals chocolate treats. Wagon wheels to bribe people be mates with lee on rig.
Even the gammon laced in sugar honey.
Whack on some husband touching up his wife make it more interesting and hilarious because they a team they love each other so so much.
No idea what meals we having do we lee great meal planning there reb.
Please watch our food shop and rate my wife.
Thanks informing me its autumn I wouldent have known
The pair of them beyond sad feel sorry for the wee sparrows I mean children as fail see how 80 quid feeds 5 breakfast? Lunch, dinners plus snacks.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Very confused bastard here 😦

After looking at her sleep diary, it is clear that she is essentially dealing with a normal 2 year old. So what the real issue seems to be is that Princess Ramsalot is frustrated because she is losing beauty sleep and doesn't have the patience for a 2 year old going through a normal phase?

Or am I completely off? Us bastards do tend to get some things wrong at times so feel free to correct me.
Also, doesn't she have any friends with similar aged children that could tell her this is normal?

Reactions: 9
Please forgive me if I'm being niave here.
I have never had a poorly baby in much experience high risk pregnancy.
Would the health visiting team be more supportive regular checks on poppys health or development.
Would a parent of child whos been in much be more anxious every time they unwell.

She says she has hospital appointment next week.
Is that Aberdeen hospital where she has little faith in..
What if rebs convinced herslef somethings wrong when the doctors dont agree?

Nothing improves engagment like a illness/ or condition that gets some sympathy from fans.
I hope poppy is ok and shes not plagued by chest inflections she got but were left untreated by her parents last winter.

Lol agree its like the kids done shopping.
Loads sugar chocolate cereals chocolate treats. Wagon wheels to bribe people be mates with lee on rig.
Even the gammon laced in sugar honey.
Whack on some husband touching up his wife make it more interesting and hilarious because they a team they love each other so so much.
No idea what meals we having do we lee great meal planning there reb.
Please watch our food shop and rate my wife.
Thanks informing me its autumn I wouldent have known
The pair of them beyond sad feel sorry for the wee sparrows I mean children as fail see how 80 quid feeds 5 breakfast? Lunch, dinners plus snacks.

Poppy was a completely healthy baby - other than her short stay in the NICU (because she was a small baby) there was nothing wrong with her - a fact that Rebecca has confirmed on camera several times when followers enquired about Poppy in the months following her birth.
There wouldn’t have been any reason for her to have had additional health visitor appointments.

Yes Aberdeen is their local hospital so presumably this is where they are being referred to (if they actually are being referred....!)

The food shop is a joke.

Reactions: 14
Bit
Poppy was a completely healthy baby - other than her short stay in the NICU (because she was a small baby) there was nothing wrong with her - a fact that Rebecca has confirmed on camera several times when followers enquired about Poppy in the months following her birth.
There wouldn’t have been any reason for her to have had additional health visitor appointments.

Yes Aberdeen is their local hospital so presumably this is where they are being referred to (if they actually are being referred....!)

The food shop is a joke.
But they did allude to serious issues in the pregnancy and reason for c section.
Poppy was in the box and think 1 week early.
Poppy has had repetitive chest issues in the past.
Not sure how this translates to her legs.
I wouldent describe either lee or reb as anxious about poppys health unless it's affecting their sleep.
They happy dump her with strangers on holiday even from a very young age before 1.

Reactions: 5
What if rebs convinced herself somethings wrong when the doctors dont agree?
She’s not gonna come on line and say nothing is wrong after all the drama.
Maybe she will diagnose something herself rather than look a fool 😂😂
Work in an ad for CBD oil or a cheeky Ella’s Kitchen banana flavored snack that helps her sleep...

(Actually I think anything to do with CBD on YouTube is demonetised she won’t want that 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bit
But they did allude to serious issues in the pregnancy and reason for c section.
I wouldent describe either lee or reb as anxious about poppys health unless it's affecting their sleep.
They happy dump her with strangers on holiday even from a very young age before 1.

They were monitoring her closely during the pregnancy simply because she was conceived in Florida where there was a risk of the Zika virus. As she was also measuring small during the pregnancy this added to that worry as they didn’t know if she was just a petite baby or if she had the Zika virus. In my opinion the Meldrums blew the entire situation out of proportion to make for “good” content/increase engagement. The risk that she would have had Zika was minuscule.
She had a C section as many women do - the induction failed so a c section it was. Nothing to do with any of the above but again, they tried to insinuate that it was a life or death emergency.
Yeah she was a week early but as they have confirmed- she was 100% healthy. (I was born 7 weeks early, that was 30-odd years ago!!!)

They will use anything as fodder for their social media outlets - and they twist the truth & lie to generate attention.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Come on guys, she’s only had 2 holidays this year. She’s not able to sleep because she has a feral child. She’s low in iron which of course is all our fault. She’s lost her slave husband because he has to work. No wonder she is looking haggard. Her content is shite which is a direct consequence of us being mean to her. She needs to do aff links to any old crap because we’ve stopped her Ads. It’s time to leave her alone, tattle bastards. Everything wrong in her life is our fault :m

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Bit

She claimed Zika virus in pregnancy, but I think even before any scans were done she was saying that the baby was small?
She doesn't come across as anxious when she is filming Poppy struggling to breath in the middle of the night.
C section was because of failed early induction from memory?

Reactions: 9
Maybe they should give Poppy healthy, balanced lunches rather than ‘picnic plates’ full of pastry products and dairy lea dunkers. Having a balanced diet might help her sleep better, who knows.

Reactions: 22
Isn’t it terrifying that we know these kinds of intimate details about the conception/birth and health of a child who is a stranger to us??

I would be terrified if random strangers on the internet knew such details about my children.

That is what should be keep the Meldrums up at night - how thousands upon thousands of strangers - some will the worst of intentions- know all of this information. It’s absolutely awful how they have completely sold their entire lives for the sake of a few quid.

Maybe they should give Poppy healthy, balanced lunches rather than ‘picnic plates’ full of pastry products and dairy lea dunkers. Having a balanced diet might help her sleep better, who knows.

And cups of tea.....

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m trying really hard not to be unkind (it’s my thing for October 😊) but I feel a little like the doctors at the hospital probably won’t have any useful or immediate answers/solutions (which she is obviously looking for) and thus, they’ll feel her (passive aggressive) wrath on Instagram. Which is crap, because RACH is a bloody marvellous hospital.

And for the record I think Poppy is a little smasher. She’s 2. Her only “crime” is just to be different to how her older sisters were (who are also gorgeous). Surely that’s just how it should be? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Yes, maybe she’s actually hungry at night.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm sure I remember her showing that there was a knot in poppys umbilical cord, and I imagine this contributed as to why she was small.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.