Mrs Meldrum #58 Feral pops is on the weed, i’m so so tired...aren’t I Lee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear. She does seem down in the dumps at the moment. I hope for her sake the cat doesn't decide to do a wee on one of her #kindlygifted rugs or she really will be at breaking point.

What rugs was she kindly gifted, I missed that? Was it the ones from Dunelm?

Right enough the bells and whistles ad is off his insta. Or was it on stories? 🤔
The company response again shows how so many use agencies to select influencers on follower numbers only and that their process is far from robust. Interesting how quickly brands distance themselves, decent brands that is.
It was both I think, on his grid and stories.

Reactions: 4
Her food shop is horrendous, frozen roast potatoes?? She has plenty of time in her day to make roast potatoes. She’s a SAHM for Christ sake. No inspo from that shop, her meal plan was so disorganised. Surely is you meal plan you wrote it down. Off to watch kerry whelpdale food haul she does it so much better than this moaning idiot

Reactions: 16
I heard a good quote on Chris Evans this morning 'the message is only as authentic as the authenticity of the messenger', couldn't help but think about various influencers ...

• Heart
Reactions: 24
If it was really affecting her that much, she would have been cosleeping with poppy by now. I get its not for everyone, I only do it if I'm actually exhausted but reb just makes it all about herself so she wants to say how many times SHE'S been up in the night. She really doesn't care about that child at all. There's never poppy must be so tired, she must be frustrated or upset or maybe somethings affecting her. It's all about that selfish bint.

Reactions: 16
Response from Eat Bells & Whistles....

Lee, you can eat balls for all I care... you two continue to try and play this game of selling the perfect brand Meldrum when in fact it’s shambolic. You strive to make people feel tit about themselves all the while encouraging them to partake in this non-existent lifestyle even you crave to have. You and Reb fucked it, and this bastard will continue to message every single brand you are ever associated with until you get that the mistakes and fundamental errors you have both made are not okay and you begin to take some actual responsibility for them.

*should add message was corrected from an aware to unaware*
Oh now that could explain the misery her dreams of getting back big brand deals through new management and using Lee rather than herself is not working as well as she hoped time to have a rethink , maybe get a job Rebecca a paying one and earn your lifestyle rather than using your followers to earn money from millions of people work some barely see their partners like ships that pass in the night but they do this to pay for the things they need and for little extras if they are lucky , why do you think this is beneath you ? Your life was pretty easy and money no problem , lots of free holidays and lots of lovely gifted things but you took it all for granted , got lazy and didn’t do your job the racism and the lying about gifted holiday and then lying about why you lied ! taking money for highlighting a food bank and then turning up empty handed the list is endless stop blaming TL or anyone else you did thisi if you had said I made a big mistake , I am truly sorry , I will try much harder to do better , but no you got mad and made everything worse now it’s time to grow up and accept that you can’t always have what you want most of us learn this lesson much sooner

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So as I write this I have sick in my mouth...
shopping haul & meal plan vlog.
Rebegger tells meld while filming can you get off me please, thank you,
He obviously carried on... she then said can you stop feeling me up 🤢🤢🤢
What the duck?!!! Why would you leave that in? Wouldn’t you cut that out? He’s like a bloody 12 year old!! Such a good quality Vlog there Meldrums!! Absolute Quality 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
The two of them need to sit down and make a video about racism. Go on, sit down, attack the subject, tell us what you have learnt, and don't just use words, but go to the institute of racism, show racism the red card, go on to youtube (that's your jam) and search for casual racism and see what comes up.

Research it, educate, put it out there - send it to all the brands you want to work with and how you were a flipping fool, but you went away and did some serious reflection on the seriousness of it and this is what you've learnt and what you've told your followers.

Look up what happened to Jade Goody after Celeb Big Brother, Ron Atkinson ....

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The two of them need to sit down and make a video about racism. Go on, sit down, attack the subject, tell us what you have learnt, and don't just use words, but go to the institute of racism, show racism the red card, go on to youtube (that's your jam) and search for casual racism and see what comes up.

Research it, educate, put it out there - send it to all the brands you want to work with and how you were a flipping fool, but you went away and did some serious reflection on the seriousness of it and this is what you've learnt and what you've told your followers.

Look up what happened to Jade Goody after Celeb Big Brother, Ron Atkinson ....
They will NEVER to that... I think it’s too late now. she’s got such a narcissistic personality. It wasn’t HER fault 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 20
Has anyone had a reply from Kinder? It's just so typical shady to start using Lee. Lee who messages woman on Facebook.. Such a great fit for children's chocolate.

Reactions: 15
So as I write this I have sick in my mouth...
shopping haul & meal plan vlog.
Rebegger tells meld while filming can you get off me please, thank you,
He obviously carried on... she then said can you stop feeling me up 🤢🤢🤢
What the duck?!!! Why would you leave that in? Wouldn’t you cut that out? He’s like a bloody 12 year old!! Such a good quality Vlog there Meldrums!! Absolute Quality 🤢🤢🤢
My god did this really happen.
Haven't watched latest vlogs
Family freindly channel/infleuncers
Touch up my wife, rate my wife? Swear, cannabis oil and endless talks of drinking.

Reactions: 12
I see she is upset at anyone passing comment about Poppy’s sleeping pattern! Rebecca people are allowed an opinion you are not a dictator you are however being a dick!
How very dare people have an opinion or pass comment on something she moans to them about daily. Mind your own business you nosey bastards! She doesn’t need to explain or justify anything!.. she says as she uploads her.. sorry I mean POPPY’S sleep diary. 💤

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Still managing a Ramming though! #priorities
Really ! 🙄

My god did this really happen.
Haven't watched latest vlogs
Family freindly channel/infleuncers
Touch up my wife, rate my wife? Swear, cannabis oil and endless talks of drinking.
See this is why I can’t watch ! You guys keep me up to date and amused you bastards what would I do without you 😊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
First post here, Rebecca do me a favour.. don’t let poppy have a 3 hour nap in the day and then force her to bed at 7 for your ‘me’ time she isn’t going to sleep! Not for long anyway, I have 3 kids similar ages to yours, my year old has autism if she has a 3 hour nap in the day she’s not going to sleep until 12 am an I just have to accept that, same with my 1 year old if she has a 3 hour nap she won’t be going to bed until 10pm and she’ll wake in the night, even with a 1 hour nap in the day my youngest goes to sleep at 9 and wakes a few times a night it’s just normal life not all kids sleep through the night 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Very confused bastard here 😦

After looking at her sleep diary, it is clear that she is essentially dealing with a normal 2 year old. So what the real issue seems to be is that Princess Ramsalot is frustrated because she is losing beauty sleep and doesn't have the patience for a 2 year old going through a normal phase?

Or am I completely off? Us bastards do tend to get some things wrong at times so feel free to correct me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.