Mrs Meldrum #58 Feral pops is on the weed, i’m so so tired...aren’t I Lee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ve just been VERY lucky with their older two. They have a normal, yet challenging, toddler!

Reactions: 15
I’m trying really hard not to be unkind (it’s my thing for October 😊) but I feel a little like the doctors at the hospital probably won’t have any useful or immediate answers/solutions (which she is obviously looking for) and thus, they’ll feel her (passive aggressive) wrath on Instagram. Which is crap, because RACH is a bloody marvellous hospital.

And for the record I think Poppy is a little smasher. She’s 2. Her only “crime” is just to be different to how her older sisters were (who are also gorgeous). Surely that’s just how it should be? 🤷🏻‍♀️

The GP wouldn’t have just referred them to the hospital based on them claiming that she’s got restless leg syndrome.

“Hi Doctor, my 2 year old toddler isn’t a great sleeper and wakes up a lot during the night. We allow her to take a 3 hour nap in the afternoon and let her drink cups of tea and feed her processed ham & cheese for her lunch. Can we have a hospital referral please”

No.

Restless legs is something that for the most part she would grow out of - I don’t believe theres an actual cure. Sometimes it can be a symptom of a more serious condition but you wound think a GP would investigate further prior to a hospital referral.

So there’s either more going on than we are aware of or this hospital referral is a load of hooey. Or are they going to see some sort of sleep therapist, rather than an actual medical referral.

I'm sure I remember her showing that there was a knot in poppys umbilical cord, and I imagine this contributed as to why she was small.

No necessarily. The knot could have happened in the days/hours before birth.

Reactions: 3
I'm sure I remember her showing that there was a knot in poppys umbilical cord, and I imagine this contributed as to why she was small.
Nope. Knot completely normal too, albeit not that common.

Reactions: 8
The GP wouldn’t have just referred them to the hospital based on them claiming that she’s got restless leg syndrome.

“Hi Doctor, my 2 year old toddler isn’t a great sleeper and wakes up a lot during the night. We allow her to take a 3 hour nap in the afternoon and let her drink cups of tea and feed her processed ham & cheese for her lunch. Can we have a hospital referral please”

No.

Restless legs is something that for the most part she would grow out of - I don’t believe theres an actual cure. Sometimes it can be a symptom of a more serious condition but you wound think a GP would investigate further prior to a hospital referral.

So there’s either more going on than we are aware of or this hospital referral is a load of hooey. Or are they going to see some sort of sleep therapist, rather than an actual medical referral.

Has anyone had a reply from Kinder? It's just so typical shady to start using Lee. Lee who messages woman on Facebook.. Such a great fit for children's chocolate.
What kind of messages was he sending? I haven't heard about that before.

Reactions: 1
What kind of messages was he sending? I haven't heard about that before.

He made a connection between a tattle user and their real life Facebook account - no idea how. He then was sending her messages over Facebook being really passive aggressive and saying he hoped she & her family had a nice Christmas etc - basically letting her know he knew who she was and had been snooping on her Facebook page.

He’s a slimy little creep.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I wasn’t going to share this on here but may be a blessing in disguise.
I tried to commit suicide last year. I had recently split with my sons dad and was finding life very difficult. My son is autistic you see and I Struggled with it. (Not in a judgmental way) He had a very close relationship with my ex (his dad) but I struggled. He went to stay with his dad after my failed attempt because I thought that was best at the time but now all I want is my little boy. I’m extremely happy and healthy now barring my son not being with me. He’s the best thing that’s ever happened to me. I get 3 days a week with him (not overnight) and it kills me. I feel like a mother without a child. A lot of my sons life is dictated to his dads rules etc and this is all because I (at the time) made a mistake. Reb, please if you’re reading don’t take any of your child’s needs for granted. I wish I had the same opportunities. You’re in such a lucky position. The thought of ironing people’s clothes gets me excited because it makes me feel like I’m mothering them. (That sounds ridiculous) but I know what I mean.
Sorry guys.
I think you’re so very brave for sharing this. You sound like a wonderful mother who’s had a lot to deal with. Well done on getting back to being happy and healthy, that’s no mean feat. Lots of love to you xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 16
what she failed to note in her sleep diary was the hour she went to bed i’m assuming it was 7pm so until she woke up that’s 3.hours sleep, then another chunk between 10:30 and 1 which is 2.5 hours sleep 2 hours between 1:30 and 3:30 two hours between 3:30 and 5:30 and an hour between 5:30
and 6:30 so that’s 9.5 hours sleep with a three hour nap chucked in granted it’s broken. it she’s probably not tired from the nap

Reactions: 17
He made a connection between a tattle user and their real life Facebook account - no idea how. He then was sending her messages over Facebook being really passive aggressive and saying he hoped she & her family had a nice Christmas etc - basically letting her know he knew who she was and had been snooping on her Facebook page.

He’s a slimy little creep.
That is so creepy, what an hole.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Just laughed out loud at the news they've had another ad pulled ....couldn't happen to nicer people.
I'm all for people making money from social media, but not at the expense of their childrens privacy, not when they allow racist and fat shaming content, and not when they're too greedy to pay it forward, unable to do anything unless it benefits them.

Do Boden do jumpers with the word karma on?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
what she failed to note in her sleep diary was the hour she went to bed i’m assuming it was 7pm so until she woke up that’s 3.hours sleep, then another chunk between 10:30 and 1 which is 2.5 hours sleep 2 hours between 1:30 and 3:30 two hours between 3:30 and 5:30 and an hour between 5:30
and 6:30 so that’s 9.5 hours sleep with a three hour nap chucked in granted it’s broken. it she’s probably not tired from the nap

Agreed.
They need to bring the nap forward so she’s going down around lunchtime and limit it to an hour maximum. Get her out in the fresh air after that - even just playing in the garden, running around, get her some cars or things she can push around/chase after. Give her a ball to play with. Get a harness and take her a short walk - where’s she’s actually walking, not strapped into a buggy or being carried. Dinner at 5pm - something filling. No sugar/sweets/tea or juice. Just water. Bath at 7pm, warm milk and in bed by 8.

Why was she in trying to settle her twice in 20minutes? Unless she’s screaming the house down or there’s something seriously wrong then give her time to self settle.

I honestly think this is just a bad habit they have now fallen into - poppy knows she gets attention if she cries and says she has sore legs. She gets taken down stairs to watch tv & play with Mummy. That kid has outsmarted her parents!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
A 2 day induction, what a trooper.m. I had a 5 day induction with one of mine and other women on the ward were on day 7+!

Reactions: 10
That is so creepy, what an hole.
It was me he did this to.

I posted on Tattle after being blocked because I asked what charities they supported. I'd never heard of Tattle until I was blocked. My Insta name is the same as my Tattle name, I'm not a faceless troll hiding behind fake accounts as she claims.
I then got a message from Lee on Facebook (after also being blocked from his Insta). Saying Happy Christmas to the family and thumbs up emoji.
I'd never engaged with them on Facebook so why block me on Insta then message on there if not to try and intimidate me in a passive aggressive manner. A way of acknowledging who I am, that they had found me. Well done geniuses, it hardly takes Sherlock Holmes to find out my name and my social media accounts. The fact I've done nothing wrong meant it didn't have the desired effect, it only made me giggle as I realised Lee clearly suffers short man syndrome and likes to assert himself with women. He would never speak to me face to face about my posts, nor would he have messaged if I was a man.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
It was me he did this to.

I posted on Tattle after being blocked because I asked what charities they supported. I'd never heard of Tattle until I was blocked. My Insta name is the same as my Tattle name, I'm not a faceless troll hiding behind fake accounts as she claims.
I then got a message from Lee on Facebook (after also being blocked from his Insta). Saying Happy Christmas to the family and thumbs up emoji.
I'd never engaged with them on Facebook so why block me on Insta then message on there if not to try and intimidate me in a passive aggressive manner. A way of acknowledging who I am, that they had found me. Well done geniuses, it hardly takes Sherlock Holmes to find out my name and my social media accounts. The fact I've done nothing wrong meant it didn't have the desired effect, it only made me giggle as I realised Lee clearly suffers short man syndrome and likes to assert himself with women. He would never speak to me face to face about my posts, nor would he have messaged if I was a man.
They are such a pair of idiots but i thought he wasn't quite as bad as her but after reading that I realise he is just as bad. They must have half of Insta blocked.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.