Mrs Meldrum #58 Feral pops is on the weed, i’m so so tired...aren’t I Lee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dig at tattle this morning (well people contacting her but we know that means us!)

Odd sleep diary though as she whinged about her not sleeping much earlier when the girls were doing homework.

Here’s a though oh so poor poor sleepy becs- why not put your phone away from her face. Phones before bed are a known cause of difficulty sleeping yet you are never away from your phone. Plus it would do us all a favour too not having to put up with your oh so whingy posts. Just a though.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Your meant to keep a track of your child’s sleep patterns not write a list about your own actions throughout the night.
This is about Poppy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
To me those sleep patterns are perfectly normal for a 2 year old! Mine was in bed with me until he was 2 and was breastfed until 2.5years. Putting him in his own bed helped massively but there was a few months during the transition that were tough. He always woke at least once until he was 4 now he is the best sleeper. I didn’t have anything to compare it to so just got on with it. Why is she going to the hospital??

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Dig at tattle this morning (well people contacting her but we know that means us!)

Odd sleep diary though as she whinged about her not sleeping much earlier when the girls were doing homework.

Here’s a though oh so poor poor sleepy becs- why not put your phone away from her face. Phones before bed are a known cause of difficulty sleeping yet you are never away from your phone. Plus it would do us all a favour too not having to put up with your oh so whingy posts. Just a though.
Doesn't seem that bad tbf.

Reactions: 13
Well that response from bells and whistles explains the moaning yesterday which will continue today and Lee's 'chin up love' post to rate his wife. Attempts at sneaky advertising were not successful.

Doesn't seem that bad tbf.
Unless I'm missing something, that's what I thought. 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Well that response from bells and whistles explains the moaning yesterday which will continue today and Lee's 'chin up love' post to rate his wife. Attempts at sneaky advertising were not successful.

Also assuming I wasn’t the only one who messaged..

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m not the biggest fan of Charlotte Louise Taylor but look at the way she talks about her third child who hasn’t slept well in her latest insta post...a world apart from Reb talking about feral Poppy!

Reactions: 18
I wasn’t going to share this on here but may be a blessing in disguise.
I tried to commit suicide last year. I had recently split with my sons dad and was finding life very difficult. My son is autistic you see and I Struggled with it. (Not in a judgmental way) He had a very close relationship with my ex (his dad) but I struggled. He went to stay with his dad after my failed attempt because I thought that was best at the time but now all I want is my little boy. I’m extremely happy and healthy now barring my son not being with me. He’s the best thing that’s ever happened to me. I get 3 days a week with him (not overnight) and it kills me. I feel like a mother without a child. A lot of my sons life is dictated to his dads rules etc and this is all because I (at the time) made a mistake. Reb, please if you’re reading don’t take any of your child’s needs for granted. I wish I had the same opportunities. You’re in such a lucky position. The thought of ironing people’s clothes gets me excited because it makes me feel like I’m mothering them. (That sounds ridiculous) but I know what I mean.
Sorry guys.
I’m so sorry for what you’re going through. Having a child with a diagnosis can definitely put you through a ‘grieving process’ and everyone handles this differently. I’m glad you’re feeling better and hope you sort out arrangements with your ex soon 😘😘
It’s so infuriating listening to this woman moan about her healthy happy children, be grateful and just accept sometimes kids don’t sleep or do exactly what you’d like because.....they’re kids?!

What have I missed? What’s Bells and Whistles?

Reactions: 2
That sleep diary!!!
It’s about her with one mention of Poppy’s arms & legs going! 🤦🏻‍♀️
I don’t think it’s that bad, I know 2 year olds who are up much more than that. It’s all for engagement & sympathy. A sleep expert will ask about Ps day, routine & NAPS!!! Napping 2-3 hours then put to bed at 7 clearly isn’t working. She says she’s tried everything but one night at a time. 3 nights minimum is what I recommend to parents trying anything new.

Reactions: 22
So, just seen this morning that Charlotte Louise Taylor has been up early with their youngest. The difference between her and meldrum is out of this world! Apple's and oranges. Obvs char has her own issues,but compare to Reb she's a saint!
Chars saying something sweet (and romanticised!) About how the last baby you treasure time more, Reb just moans constantly, always trying to get away from the kids for a good ramming, whereas char genuinely seems to miss her kids and enjoy spending time with them.
Think seldrum could take a leaf out of her book tbh! She comes across as a selfish mother who just doesn't like her kids. I'm not entirely sure why she had kids, she doesn't come across the least bit maternal at all 🙈
Sorry, hadn’t seen your post when I put the same thing!!

What have I missed? What’s Bells and Whistles?
Accidentally missed a page 🙈 All caught up now!

Reactions: 6
Food shopping haul...maybe its just me but £80 for a family of 5 is not a lot! Especially comsidering how much shite they bought. Although there didnt seem to be any yoghurts or snacks for the kids, just plenty for themselves🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 22
I tried to commit suicide last year. I had recently split with my sons dad and was finding life very difficult. My son is autistic you see and I Struggled with it. (Not in a judgmental way) He had a very close relationship with my ex (his dad) but I struggled. He went to stay with his dad after my failed attempt because I thought that was best at the time but now all I want is my little boy. I’m extremely happy and healthy now barring my son not being with me. He’s the best thing that’s ever happened to me. I get 3 days a week with him (not overnight) and it kills me. I feel like a mother without a child. A lot of my sons life is dictated to his dads rules etc and this is all because I (at the time) made a mistake. Reb, please if you’re reading don’t take any of your child’s needs for granted. I wish I had the same opportunities. You’re in such a lucky position. The thought of ironing people’s clothes gets me excited because it makes me feel like I’m mothering them. (That sounds ridiculous) but I know what I mean.
Sorry guys.
I'm so sorry for what you are going through. I've been there, and recently, and it's hard. I hope you are still receiving good support. Healing from all that must be so difficult, especially when you are separated from your son.

I find it hard to watch so many influencers who don't seem to like their children. Mine can be so incredibly irritating at times, one even told me they hate me this week. But that doesn't stop me loving them. I'd walk through fire to protect my children, and will always fight for them to get the support they need in this world.

Food shopping haul...maybe its just me but £80 for a family of 5 is not a lot! Especially comsidering how much shite they bought. Although there didnt seem to be any yoghurts or snacks for the kids, just plenty for themselves🤦‍♀️
Maybe they’re hoping for some gifted snacks, that would be so so amazing and would possibly cure this slump, akin to the Boden jumper 👀

• Heart
I see she is upset at anyone passing comment about Poppy’s sleeping pattern! Rebecca people are allowed an opinion you are not a dictator you are however being a dick!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Right enough the bells and whistles ad is off his insta. Or was it on stories? 🤔
The company response again shows how so many use agencies to select influencers on follower numbers only and that their process is far from robust. Interesting how quickly brands distance themselves, decent brands that is.

Reactions: 25
Response from Eat Bells & Whistles....

Lee, you can eat balls for all I care... you two continue to try and play this game of selling the perfect brand Meldrum when in fact it’s shambolic. You strive to make people feel tit about themselves all the while encouraging them to partake in this non-existent lifestyle even you crave to have. You and Reb fucked it, and this bastard will continue to message every single brand you are ever associated with until you get that the mistakes and fundamental errors you have both made are not okay and you begin to take some actual responsibility for them.

*should add message was corrected from an aware to unaware*
So what agency is Mr Meldrum with? Time he removed the just for fun intro on his Instagram! They so thought him doing the ads would make it ok! Doh!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sorry guys.
You are very brave for sharing this, I’m so sorry you felt at the time that was your best option.
I’m glad you are feeling in a better place now. Sending love. X

Reactions: 17
So what agency is Mr Meldrum with? Time he removed the just for fun intro on his Instagram! They so thought him doing the ads would make it ok! Doh!
I'm confused too as the old contract with channel mum was with rebecca not Mr meldrum although I beleive he tagged along at events.
His he a whale of tit star too in his own right.
I do realise hes director of meldrums ltd however how has getting his own ads a few very recent baffles me it's an odd strategy.
Has anyone contacted whalar to ask them if they represent him or is reb now subcontracting her ads and being lees socail media manager/ agent.
I haven't contacted any recent brands to complain as been too hectic and its always same tired response.
Was lees ad stories or grid
Did has appear on bells and whistles grid.
Disappointed in hari and the gangs actions after their well written response.
Now written off fat face from my xmas shopping list.
Only organix took good public stance and publically denounced working with them.
The rest just bang on about diversity and how they dident know whilst paying the Seldrums and keeping the ads up.
Do we think lee can cope with pressure of being sole earner, pressure to produce advertising has proud of and the house nanny job which has 3 weeks on and 2 weeks off pattern the rigs are just a fun hobby as they realised dont not to put all their Cadbury Easter eggs in 1 basket!

I'm glad poppy is seeing a actual doctor
I'm not convinced she has what reb thinks.
Wonder of they be impressed by weighed blanket and cannabis oil.
Rev makes everything about her.
I do think poppy probably does crave attention.
Why ask sheep advice then get snappy and dismissive over any advice given.
Surely even some sheep can see through the lies, woe is me and bad tempted mood.

Rebecca said she was looking forward to taking a step back and you tube/insta becoming a hobby so she can enjoy mum life doing mum things like helping out at school, school runs and clubs.
I take it vegetarianism is ditched.
Now shes had enough of parenting on pattern of 2 weeks on and 3 weeks off.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.