Mrs Meldrum #58 Feral pops is on the weed, i’m so so tired...aren’t I Lee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God almighty she had a chip in her nail varnish, my heart bleeds, not even a minute in and I’m already wondering how she copes with such a stressful life.

rebecca, you’re an embarrassment

I do feel really sorry for the kids when Lee is away, for all his faults he’s the only parent that puts the kids before themselves in that household.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
And she chipped the nail putting one of the kids in the carseat. If only Lee had tried harder at school she'd have hired help to do those tasks and save her poor nails.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I also have to agree that Lee seems to be so much better as a parent than Her! I don’t particularly like him, he’s a bit of a ✊ But credit where it’s due, he’s fantastic with P. Becs is all about HERSELF! That Vlog again showed her as a selfish, spoilt Brat!!

Reactions: 18
I used to like watchin her and was kinda influenced by her 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
But it’s the same old tit different day!
I’ve never known anybody to have as much “‘me time” as her!
I’ve got a friend who is full time carer to her husband who is a quad, and does everything Around the house plus do everything for him as he has minimal hand movement. Plus they have 2 children 1 being a 2 yr old! He was injured when the baby was 3 months old so this new life is pretty new. And she does not moan at all despite how hard it is, she has to get up in the night n move her husband every 2 hrs! Hasn’t had a full night sleep since the baby was born and then has to get up to help husband.
Mrs m would not last 5 mins with this life.
She really should think before she speaks and moans.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
“I get so many messages asking for gym stuff”

stop with The bullshit please!

I don’t get it yknow. Why why whhhhyyyyyyyy didnt her & Rami (and The Unit) just put together a proper fitness/gym/PT ad package using Rebecca as a case study. Been completely up front & honest about it all and done a genuine campaign. She could have had loads of real, decent content - maybe like a diary style vlog - and could have shown it in a brilliant light and it would have been a positive bunch of content.
But instead it’s nothing but lies, smoke & mirrors and complete garbage.

Reactions: 29
Omg watched the vlog

She did half the ironing
School run. Talk at school
No cleaning or cooking
Hardly saw poppy
Then at the end lee says becs doing some work so I'm doing poppys bedtime.
What's the bet she affiliate links the book shes going to buy hut being expert educator that shes unsure about the new at based curriculum that her school are following.

This sheep having a laugh asking about the leggings
She's shock horror listed the gym as gifted but not the nails .

Feel so sorry for the kids when lees away.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Sorry, was that a vlog for 'the Meldrums'? Bit of deja vu surely? Agree with others, he comes out of that vlog far better than she does. I love his relationship with his girls, far more natural and less stifled though he's a dick at times. He's cooking, cleaning, ironing, looking after the kids and she's doing what exactly? Don't get me wrong of course he shouldn't sit on his backside whilst at home either. 🤷‍♀️
One last thing, that leggings in any colour do nothing for her. She looked like a kids entertainer who'd taken her furry Kermit outfit off for a fag break... Those legs 🐸

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is this actually some kind of joke?! How on earth can you be a mummy vlogger/influencer and get given things and paid because of this title and your only contribution to the day is picking the girls up from school and ironing 4 items of clothing?? Your husband has cleaned, looked after and interacted with your toddler all day, cooked both meals and been in an upbeat and positive mood when you have filmed yourself in the gym, had your nails done and sat in a child free meeting. It actually beggars belief. Some days I think I could of done more, but I often work nearly 50 hours a week, love and care for my 4 year old who is struggling to settle into school, keep a clean and tidy house and have to keep up with life admin in-between, all as a single parent!! When my child sees their dad every other weekend I work! Yet I still keep on top of the washing/ironing/housework and life! Heck I even managed to drop my child at nursery last year (with ironed clothes and neat hair 😂) with double pneumonia!! ( I was hospitalised 48 hrs later, thought I was just under the weather and was to proud to ask for help 😂) Surely I should be making millions as a "mummy vlogger" I'm lucky if I paint my nails a couple of times a year. It's just not my priority, any spare time I get I want to spend with my child. This vlog has to be up there in the top 5 of worst mummy blogs ever!! It's really mad.me.mad!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I feel we lead similar lives. I didn’t tap a catheter tube before changing to a night bag. I squirted myself so hard my bra was wet. The Labrador rolled in fox poo. My children decided sleep was for the week. No one thought to stack the dishwasher because I hadn’t, my husband went to work 45 minutes after I got home...

Yeah people, I know. You’ll understand me better if I take the pity dick out my mouth. Just one of them days 😂
I think we do as well, why do labradors roll?! Drives me mad, mine also starts on the cows in the field behind us. One day he's gonna get battered by a cow.

Catheters give me the fear for that exact reason, luckily where I am the only person who had one has stopped retaining so we dont have any currently!

Does anyone else think her so so tired gin/wine not actually any self help post yesterday, was very conveniently timed for mental health awareness day today? Shes so so anxious, so so tired. Best light a cankle grabby.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lees mum seems real lovely and warm, I don’t get that vibe from Rebecca’s mum, maybe lee parents as he was parented? Rebecca will not know what hits her as those girls get older, S and P are going to run her ragged, although it might be F that’s the real rebel!

Reactions: 14
“I get so many messages asking for gym stuff”

stop with The bullshit please!

I don’t get it yknow. Why why whhhhyyyyyyyy didnt her & Rami (and The Unit) just put together a proper fitness/gym/PT ad package using Rebecca as a case study. Been completely up front & honest about it all and done a genuine campaign. She could have had loads of real, decent content - maybe like a diary style vlog - and could have shown it in a brilliant light and it would have been a positive bunch of content.
But instead it’s nothing but lies, smoke & mirrors and complete garbage.
NO ONE:
Edgy: here's another aff link for the leggings, they will make you look so so so tiny, won't they Lee? Won't they?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tonight's vlog.. whinge whinge.. broken nail.. off to get new ones.. palm the ironing and Poppy looking after duties to Lee.. gym blah blah.. trying to show interest in girls play based learning "I'm such a good mum".. lee weirdly fancying curry at 11.30 so makes spicy pasta instead?!.. morer chatting at the camera with Poppy as a prop while Lee cooks dinner and cleans.. Rebeggar sitting her arse on the sofa again.. Lee signing off.. the end

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How can she seriously think we believe her when she says, “ I’ve had soooooo many people message me asking where this is from....” when she only gets 28 comments on a post. 28 out of 90 odd thousand people left a comment...... so I really doubt “ soooo many people” bother private messaging her..... lying cocunt

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Yeah, that was a day in the life for mr meldrum NOT Mrs meldrum. For all the shite he also instigates/colludes with...he does have a good relationship with the girls. It would be interesting to see how successful he would be as a "daddy" 🤢 vlogger and send the mrs off shore!! See how she would cope having to actually work a shift in a day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Is Lee’s brother married?! His partner/girlfriend NEVER replies to Rebecca‘s comments on her posts 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
#AD for your freaking gym membership and sessions to make struggling parents feel a bit less tit eh Reb!?

Reactions: 5
Yesterday she had 98.3k today 98.4k 3 days ago it was 98.2k how has she gained 2, 000 followers in 48 hrs given that she didn’t even post on one of those days ? If this is a genuine rise why ? What is they see in her ? I am at a loss truly I think she is extremely unlikeable even without the crap content, stroppy face , moaning , moaning , moaning , sympathy seeking the list is endless what is wrong with these people ? I fear We are doomed when a dishonest Petulant madam like her is popular , admired , being told she is an inspiration seriously its grim
Only 200 in 48hrs, but I get your point, how does an extra 200 people want to watch the tit she churns out?! 😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.