Mrs Meldrum #58 Feral pops is on the weed, i’m so so tired...aren’t I Lee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any one seen Lee s 3 insta stories showing him playing table tennis off shore with mates!!! that 'll wind Moanbecca up no end!!!! After all she s solo parenting again while he lives it up off shore... He deserves the bloody break from her it seems he doesn't get a rest at all when he s home... He s nannymcphee and Mrs doubtfire rolled into one when not offshore.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lee doing the ironing while she’s sat on her arse playing on the laptop!! Honestly he’s a actual dogsbody!! He got a brake from the ironing to make their dinner though! 🤦🏼‍♀️ What does she do exactly?! Oh yes that’s right I remember now..she has ME time!! Lazy cow she is

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Lee doing the ironing while she’s sat on her arse playing on the laptop!! Honestly he’s a actual dogsbody!! He got a brake from the ironing to make their dinner though! 🤦🏼‍♀️ What does she do exactly?! Oh yes that’s right I remember now..she has ME time!! Lazy cow she is
Remember bit of last question and answer.
She said they never argued before but since hes been off shore she gets cross with him for being away and being alone.
She then gets cross with him when he gets back as he wants to chill and so does she and says she has to tell /remind him to pull his weight when he gets back!
I'm sure shes in strop as lees categorically said no dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I predict that within the next 12-18 months they will have sold that house and moved to
Somewhere more affordable and I’d put money on Lee leaving his off shore job and finding work on shore. It’s obvious that Rebecca just can’t handle being the “solo parent” when he’s away and he’s coming home and doing pretty much everything at home during his time at home - it won’t last.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Yeah, that was a day in the life for mr meldrum NOT Mrs meldrum. For all the shite he also instigates/colludes with...he does have a good relationship with the girls. It would be interesting to see how successful he would be as a "daddy" 🤢 vlogger and send the mrs off shore!! See how she would cope having to actually work a shift in a day.
I would PAY to see that! Hell, I'd even pay a subscription to make it happen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lee always posts old photos of Rebecca- rarely up to date ones. The photos today are nearly a decade old. She was 20/21? Very telling.

(laughing if they think the weather is going to be that hot when they go this time!!! 🤣🤣🤣)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I thought Lee looked broken in tonight's Vlog. He seemed quite lost and alone, all that time on his own with P while SHE goes off for a ramming, a shower, a nail appt and something at the school that she's clearly only bigging up cos there'll be something in it for her. She treats Poppy like a performing monkey. On her Insta Stories constantly getting her to perform. She doesnt know how to interact with that child. She's nothing like Grabecca makes out when Lee is around, she seems lovely and chilled and happy with Lee.

Oh and sidenote, at 14 mins 8 seconds into the vlog, with Poppy sitting on her knee,,, she actually wiped Poppy's nose with her hand and then wiped it off her hand onto Poppy's cardigan 🤢🤮 she is an absolute dirt bag!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Only 200 in 48hrs, but I get your point, how does an extra 200 people want to watch the tit she churns out?! 😂
I changed the number 3 times and still got it wrong ! I am so so tired my brain isn’t working ( numbers are not my jam😂 )

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Surely ‘Meld, Meld, Meld.....can you link those leggings hun’ has to be the next title! Funniest thing ever!! Sorry, can’t remember who wrote it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Surely ‘Meld, Meld, Meld.....can you link those leggings hun’ has to be the next title! Funniest thing ever!! Sorry, can’t remember who wrote it. I agree !
Any one seen Lee s 3 insta stories showing him playing table tennis off shore with mates!!! that 'll wind Moanbecca up no end!!!! After all she s solo parenting again while he lives it up off shore... He deserves the bloody break from her it seems he doesn't get a rest at all when he s home... He s nannymcphee and Mrs doubtfire rolled into one when not offshore.

Reactions: 2
Yes please to Mr Bull's post being the next thread title.I

I know Lee can be an annoying manchild/twit but my goodness I honestly have NO idea how he puts up with her. She speaks to him like tit, if I spoke to my husband the way she does, put him down, cut him off and was so patronising to him we would argue constantly! Think Lee just awkwardly laughs it off as he just wants an easy life. That is not a healthy relationship I'm afraid. Rebecca you don't argue love because Lee just puts up with it 😒

Reactions: 17
I think as well as the issues with her channel and losing work affecting her stress levels and in turn her mental wellbeing I believe some of her issues are boredom! Thats why gym and nails and hair are so restoring for her because she gets to leave the house and talk to other adults. I agree as soon as P is in nursery/playgroup she needs to get a little part time job even just a couple of hours in local shop.

The more I have seen over the last 12 months as P has grown more independant the more I think Rebecca was not emotionally mature enough for a family at least not a demanding 2yo.

It is obvious she reads here again something else that isn't good for her mental wellbeing because no one likes being thought badly of. These threads are sometimes hilarious and other times very nasty and vicious and bordering on bullying. She needs to block this site from her phone/laptop etc and carry on as if we don't exist.

Reactions: 13
I think as well as the issues with her channel and losing work affecting her stress levels and in turn her mental wellbeing I believe some of her issues are boredom! Thats why gym and nails and hair are so restoring for her because she gets to leave the house and talk to other adults. I agree as soon as P is in nursery/playgroup she needs to get a little part time job even just a couple of hours in local shop.

The more I have seen over the last 12 months as P has grown more independant the more I think Rebecca was not emotionally mature enough for a family at least not a demanding 2yo.

It is obvious she reads here again something else that isn't good for her mental wellbeing because no one likes being thought badly of. These threads are sometimes hilarious and other times very nasty and vicious and bordering on bullying. She needs to block this site from her phone/laptop etc and carry on as if we don't exist.
Or she can read it and actually take on board what people are saying. Make changes, take responsibility, be a decent parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

I agree with everything you have said apart from the bullying part. (Back ground: I was very badly bullied all school life for being ginger)
To me this site is not bullying because we are not directly conversing with her. We don’t know for sure she reads here and most posters probably don’t believe that. This site is a gossip forum where gossip takes place. I don’t tend to make comments on appearance or her kids but I don’t look down on anyone who does I just scroll on by. To me it’s the same as me and my other half sitting on the sofa of an evening watching some crap tele - maybe X factor and mentioning how awful a certain presenter may look or “oh my god they have had a lot of work done they look ridiculous” .. you get what I’m saying. She puts herself in the public eye. She seeks out the attention we just discuss it on a completely different website the same way people read magazines like “heat” or similar😊

• Heart
Reactions: 28
It really annoys me when she goes on about her mental health being bad. And then how some self care fixes it. I have days when I’m exhausted or something has happened to make me angry/upset and having a bath, lighting some candles and eating chocolate will help me feel better. But that’s because I’m just having a bad day. People who genuinely have mental health problems can’t just put on a Boden jumper and miraculously feel better. It must be so frustrating for someone with bad anxiety or depression to watch all these influences claim that feeling a bit down or nervous is the same. And if she is feeling like that then she should probably start taking her iron tablets. My iron levels get low sometimes and when they do my mood changes completely

Reactions: 22
I had a thought about her 'mental health issues'. If Pat has had a vasectomy she will now presumably be on no hormonal contraception. Unlike when she's pregnant or on the pill she will be at the mercy of her natural monthly hormone cycle with does give you ups and downs and make you feel awful some days.

I really think the only mental issue she has is a possible narcissistic personality disorder.

Reactions: 18
It really annoys me when she goes on about her mental health being bad. And then how some self care fixes it. I have days when I’m exhausted or something has happened to make me angry/upset and having a bath, lighting some candles and eating chocolate will help me feel better. But that’s because I’m just having a bad day. People who genuinely have mental health problems can’t just put on a Boden jumper and miraculously feel better. It must be so frustrating for someone with bad anxiety or depression to watch all these influences claim that feeling a bit down or nervous is the same. And if she is feeling like that then she should probably start taking her iron tablets. My iron levels get low sometimes and when they do my mood changes completely
Completely agree. The remedies she and others like her suggest for mental health are simply things to deal with quite frankly what is, NORMAL human emotion. To expect a life void of this is not normal and perhaps a lot to do with these idiots living in bubble lives. Our bodies are designed to show and to recognise emotion, emotions (remember happiness is also one) are healthy. Whether we feel anxious for an interview or appointment, having a down day through exhaustion, stress with the kids or often with no explanation at all is NOT clinical anxiety or depression. Those debilitating and sadly life threatening conditions in their extreme will NEVER be cured by a candle, chocolate or bloody facepack.

Morning Rebeggar, 🖐
See many others agree with us with the still tit response (I'm counting less than 20 YES TWENTY) comments from followers.

So so many are obviously sick of the tit.

I had a thought about her 'mental health issues'. If Pat has had a vasectomy she will now presumably be on no hormonal contraception. Unlike when she's pregnant or on the pill she will be at the mercy of her natural monthly hormone cycle with does give you ups and downs and make you feel awful some days.

I really think the only mental issue she has is a possible narcissistic personality disorder.
It's boredom, mind numbing boredom and the realisation, probably for the first time in her life she's no longer on a pedestal. Being pregnant and holding a beautiful baby in her arms for engagement has gone. What now?

• Heart
I feel bad for Lee. He seems like an upbeat, glass-half-full kind of guy. It must be hard being married to someone so negative and moany. I'm sure she never used to be like that? I used to watch her videos for motivation - she used to really seem like she had her act together - back in the old house when Lee was working. She has really lost her sparkle and I hope for the sake of her family she can get it back.

Reactions: 18
This. If my mental health problems were solved by chocolate/candles/a run/a shower then I wouldn't be taking strong antidepressants that needed to be prescribed by a psychiatrist. I'm all for self care, but it doesn't cure everything. It can help, in some cases and I accept that.

Oh, and Rebecca definitely reads or used to read tattle. Which can't be good the her mental well-being, although I don't think anything written here is bullying.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
LOL....
A tattle friendship for sure 🤣🤣🤣

16DF8CF3-0867-438A-A61C-42C3F6A99D49.jpeg

Family fun - Moaning until she fucks off to Ibiza with Pat.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.