Mrs Meldrum #58 Feral pops is on the weed, i’m so so tired...aren’t I Lee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if Lee and Reb have had a fall out. That Rocky quote was 100% a dig at Reb. Trouble in paradise?

Reactions: 8
Wonder if Lee and Reb have had a fall out. That Rocky quote was 100% a dig at Reb. Trouble in paradise?
You think??

i thought he was meaning that they are the ones who have been knocked down but keep getting back up etc
Almost like he’s giving them a virtual pat on the back for dealing with all the “knocks” they have had?

Reactions: 9
I reported her for an undisclosed ad a few months ago, I've had a response today to say she's under investigation already

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
98.4k followers on IG...

Only 26 comments on her post after 8 hours and about a third are her replies. 😂😂😂
Just in case you are too busy or too tired to check Rebeggar. You're welcome. 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yesterday she had 98.3k today 98.4k 3 days ago it was 98.2k how has she gained 2, 000 followers in 48 hrs given that she didn’t even post on one of those days ? If this is a genuine rise why ? What is they see in her ? I am at a loss truly I think she is extremely unlikeable even without the crap content, stroppy face , moaning , moaning , moaning , sympathy seeking the list is endless what is wrong with these people ? I fear We are doomed when a dishonest Petulant madam like her is popular , admired , being told she is an inspiration seriously its grim

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
First time poster but really need to say something. I think Mrs meldrum is toxic with her mental health messages. Her idea of mental health is feeling a bit tit and being cheered up by a new jumper / candle / crystal. It really minimises actual mental health issues and encourages people to buy tit she advertises rather than seak professional help. I'm very fortunate that I don't have to work and money isn't an issue but that doesn't cure mental health, in a way makes it worse as I'm not kept busy with work. All the crap I used to buy only gave a short fix and was terrible for the planet and didn't address the root causes. I now see a professional and do charity work (which I know is for selfish reasons but it makes me feel good and that people do need me around). I hope that doesn't all come across as gibberish. I don't want to diagnose her but can't stand that she keeps using mental health as an excuse then says it's all better thanks to consumerism that she's out of rock bottom an hour later.
How can you say you are doing charity work for selfish reasons!? It’s the most unselfish thing you can do give up your own time to make a difference to those less fortunate or struggling with life ❤ You obviously have your own struggles but you are helping everyone with what you’re doing. It’s people like you who should be celebrated not these lazy fuckwits who can’t be arsed with real work!!💚

• Heart
Reactions: 14
"Come to the gym with me"

Oh bugger off Princess Ramsalot, no one cares.
Should have a disclaimer to state that the gym membership is gifted. Cleverly not showing any footage of Rami (who was clearly there as it was a PT session she was dling

how rough does Lee look?! He looks bloody awful!!

boring as sin footage of them ironing... seriously, what on Earth makes them think that is good content?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Should have a disclaimer to state that the gym membership is gifted. Cleverly not showing any footage of Rami (who was clearly there as it was a PT session she was dling

how rough does Lee look?! He looks bloody awful!!

boring as sin footage of them ironing... seriously, what on Earth makes them think that is good content?!
I dont know why I bother watching, it's not like she is contributing anything interesting to the world. I must be a masochist lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think people (like Rebecca and a host of other influencers) need to understand that feeling sad/low/anxious for a day or two is perfectly normal. As humans we are supposed to feel & experience these things. It’s normal.
Feeling crap for a few days is not the same as having crippling depression. Feeling a bit nervous or anxious is not the same as having anxiety disorder. I hate the way they are all leaping onto this bandwagon. None of them give a tit about raising awareness for mental health issues - they are only talking about it because it’s the buzz word of the day.
Exactly. Someone close to me was having counselling for two years for severe anxiety and depression and made good progress. He was terribly worried that he was regressing as he had a particularly stressful time at work, felt quite down and thought the anxiety was coming back. His therapist pointed out that it is normal to have ups and downs, feeling a bit low doesn’t mean you have depression, feeling anxious (because you’ve cocked up again) doesn’t mean you have anxiety. Constantly harping on about it for engagement risks undermining it for real sufferers

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That vlog just summed them both up.
Lee as much as he has his faults I admit comes across as a loving doting father who cooks and cleans and takes care of the kiddies so well.
Where as all Rebecca seemed to do was gym (ME), home to shower and get changed (ME), out to get nails done (ME), sat on sofa whilst lee ironed and cooked her lunch (ME), she popped out to some talk at the school, lee cooked dinner.

That was her day. Doing everything for herself and only a tiny bit of ironing and a small talk at school.

HOW THE duck CAN SHE COMPLAIN???

Two weeks looking after her kids and house and then three weeks of that life!?!? Get a grip women you are absolutely disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
That vlog just summed them both up.
Lee as much as he has his faults I admit comes across as a loving doting father who cooks and cleans and takes care of the kiddies so well.
Where as all Rebecca seemed to do was gym (ME), home to shower and get changed (ME), out to get nails done (ME), sat on sofa whilst lee ironed and cooked her lunch (ME), she popped out to some talk at the school, lee cooked dinner.
I only watched the first few minutes but you’ve hit the nail on the head!!
She’s only happy when her day revolves around her.....imagine your happy days consisting of gym & nails?
Even Lee emptying the dishwasher....he had Poppy helping & involved, the difference in the way they are with the children is night and day and it shows in photos/clips with the girls.
I think the poster above could be right away a tiff, it might explain her weird mood this week, unless it’s just reality hitting her with Lee & her parents away.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
New vlog... Should it say sponsored, ad or gifted? The title and the content is giving the gym advertisement.

Reactions: 10
Just watched the latest vlog how tired does Lee look? Wonder how many times he was up with poppy during the night... I know lee has his faults but I absolutely love seeing how happy poppy is when he’s home she’s out on walks on the bike helping Lee make lunch and she’s so happy and definitely a lot calmer than Rebecca makes out 😳 and then there’s Rebecca it’s me me me whilst Lee does housework shopping lunch etc whilst she does heehaw 🙄

Reactions: 14
I watched the vlog (fast forwarded the gym bit) and the way Lee is with Poppy is really sweet. You can tell they have a genuine relationship and he doesn't dumb down or talk in mega squeeky voice with her. He actually engages with her and involves her rather than the parrot fashion 'say mummy' 'say cute' 'say like and subscribe' that we get from Reb.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Just watched tonight’s vlog and it has compelled me to leave my first comment. Lee cleaned, cooked both of the main meals and most importantly played with and had fun with Poppy while keeping her involved and engaged in positive interaction, all while Rebecca indulged in her self care routine. Couldn’t help but laugh out loud at the clip of the ironing.... oh and “this is the pile of ironing I am about to tackle” very quickly turned into one of Lee’s jobs for the day too. He was left with the bulk of it. 😂 No wonder she can’t cope when he goes back offshore, he does everything for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.