Mrs Meldrum #58 Feral pops is on the weed, i’m so so tired...aren’t I Lee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she for real?! She’s “proud” of herself that she’s made it through another day?! What’s so hard spending the day “pottering” with your child?!! She’s ridiculous honestly 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
B02B9C66-B81A-40A2-9CC1-1ABA4BF084CE.jpeg

that won’t go down well,
she’ll probably leave it for the flying monkeys to deal with

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can anyone tell me why my insta stories have no sound on Safari please? I’m sensing a rant and can’t hear her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is so on the wrong track with the bleating to the sheeples about self care. I bet hardly anyone looking at that insta pic has the chance to indulge in even 1 of those ‘self-care’ activities on a regular basis. How could any young mum (Dad), juggling work and kids, running a home etc think they had anything in common with this spoilt madam? She is out of touch - whinging, dull, cold-completely dated retired couples house, unintelligent and unoriginal. No wonder less than 4K can be arsed to watch the latest blog!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Not having a pity party but I would love to see her try and cope a week in my life at times 😂. Either me or my husband are always at work, we have two kids and a dog. I've been at work since 7am today, finished and went straight to school for the kids. Came home, did homework, cooked dinner, washed up, cleaned the kitchen, put a bleeping CANDLE on, showered us all and now I'm chilling for a couple of hours before it starts all over again tomorrow.

The candles on because my house smells like wet labrador, the shower was needed because someone pissed slightly on my arm at work today, the cleaning was NOT 'me time' but had to be done. God she makes me seethe, she has no idea. But atleast as I sit on my kindly financed sofa watching my credit card jobby TV i know we're the ones working to pay for everything we've got.

Sorry for the rant, dont comment on this thread much 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
What the duck is a self care card? Is it some of those shite affirmations..."you cant pour from an empty cup" etc etc blah blah blah

• Haha
Reactions: 15
From Nasty Gal and jumper affiliated link is from NEXT.
Be interesting if someone posted this one of her Instagram posts to see if it remains or if she deletes it?

Would say a heck of lot of what she really “needs” her followers for...

“Hi guys! Just incase you were interested....” 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.