Mrs Meldrum #58 Feral pops is on the weed, i’m so so tired...aren’t I Lee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really good idea , I think she is finding it so hard this time because mummy and daddy are away, they clearly help hugely because her inability to cope with them gone as well is very obvious , I don’t think she is missing any of them , she misses their help , if she does not accept the changes regardless of why it’s changed , stop being angry and just accept responsibility for choosing ton have 3 children remember that it was a conscious decision and just get on with being a mother! it is hard especially if you have no support but it’s life it’s reality at least you have income your not worrying about how you will feed your bairns or sitting freezing because your meter ran out and you already used your credit that is the reality for thousands of families working and those on benefits they would love the life you moan about , be thankful for a man who is earning good money, heathy bairns, good friends and supportive family you have no idea how lucky you are until you realise this you will not feel better stop comparing your life to those top instamummy bloggers and look at the very real poverty that exists for many young parents
My errors are not added they are genuine because I have had about 8 hours sleep in the last 3 days I could tell you all the reasons and look for sympathy but it won’t help me and i am sure you have better things to do , you will just have to take my word for it , I am , so so tired, exhausted , running on empty ... ... ... 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thing is, she's always bloody looking after herself first! She gets more self care time than any woman I know, including ones that don't have kids 🤦‍♀️
To be fair though, those women have actual jobs!
She really is a massive twit waffle.
I never understood how she had the followers tbh, she's always been a boring, miserable selfish sod. There's just not much genuinely likeable about her at all

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The vanity of validation, that’s her trouble.
There ought to be a ruling for IG and any other social media platform to state how much the account receives for each paid post. Now would be interesting...🤔

We could rate their worth
I saw an account called threeboysandapinkbath on IG mention earlier that they had had the ASA rule their post flouted it’s rules (as in the pic she was standing on a radiator and it was considered dangerous as it could be hot) so the brand was told not to pay her and they never did. Is that always the case, then? So when Lee got told that the #AD wasn’t displayed prominently enough in his Kinder ad by the ASA and to rectify it, does he get still paid as apparently Kinder then don’t have to?

Maybe if she'd stuck in at University and not gotten herself knocked up by someone elses man she wouldn't have to be a stay at home mum who depends on her offshore working husband and a bunch of bastards to keep her in candles and rammings.
Someone else’s man? Weren’t they together at the time she got pregnant then?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Maybe if she'd stuck in at University and not gotten herself knocked up by someone elses man she wouldn't have to be a stay at home mum who depends on her offshore working husband and a bunch of bastards to keep her in candles and rammings.
BURNNNNN!!!!! 🔥 😆

candkels don’t pay for themselves Rebecca.

Or exist but... details.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I saw an account called threeboysandapinkbath on IG mention earlier that they had had the ASA rule their post flouted it’s rules (as in the pic she was standing on a radiator and it was considered dangerous as it could be hot) so the brand was told not to pay her and they never did. Is that always the case, then? So when Lee got told that the #AD wasn’t displayed prominently enough in his Kinder ad by the ASA and to rectify it, does he get still paid as apparently Kinder then don’t have to?

Someone else’s man? Weren’t they together at the time she got pregnant then?
Rumour has it that they were on/off and that he was seeing someone else when she found out she was pregnant but I’ve no idea if that’s true or how that even came out?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
That post......duck off!!!

Agree with whoever said she only cares about the gym & nails because it’s free.
She just doesn’t like having to behave like an actual grown up mother of 3 children.
How are there still people commenting saying she so deserves her me time.....stop the world I want to get off 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
When I was her age I’d got a degree and then went on to another career qualification- I’d been married 7 yrs and had 3 children , so had taken time out to look after them
However my husband’s mental health took a dive ( he was a Dr and severely depressed) and he attempted suicide... spent 4 months in a psychiatric hospital and had to give up on his beloved career
I had to do a return to practice course which enabled him to rest and heal so I could be main breadwinner while he retrained in a completely different career
We had no family help and when he eventually got a job ,after years of therapy and mood lifting drugs, it was 350 miles from home, so I was ‘solo parenting ‘ during week and had to do all the school runs/ after school activities - I had no time for getting a ramming in the gym or having my nails done
However at least I have a successful career and my integrity is in tact and still married after 33 yrs together - what does Rebeggar have?
She needs to grow up and get her life in order and not blame others for her shortcomings- this does not include lighting candles or having hot cups of tea

• Heart
Reactions: 39
She really needs to stop dying her hair look at it it’s like straw!!!!!!!
4EB755CA-7F72-4088-AC76-D6CDC7F0C649.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh Bex, you really are a twunt. Come back to us when you have a proper job, actually battling a mental illness and you’re a single parent. Then I might feel something for you, but seriously piss off insulting us all with your bullshit me time posts. Most parents get me time once in a while, let alone once a day like you. Honestly the absolute audacity of her bleeping sympathy posts are a joke!
- sorry that’s a bit of a rant on my behalf, I just find it insulting as someone who genuinely single parents with a proper mental health issue that she flouts those words like they mean something to her. Her imaginary illnesses come and go like the wind.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She also didn’t mention in her self care going to a cafe for a nice hot cup of tea and a 💩.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh Bex, you really are a twunt. Come back to us when you have a proper job, actually battling a mental illness and you’re a single parent. Then I might feel something for you, but seriously piss off insulting us all with your bullshit me time posts. Most parents get me time once in a while, let alone once a day like you. Honestly the absolute audacity of her bleeping sympathy posts are a joke!
- sorry that’s a bit of a rant on my behalf, I just find it insulting as someone who genuinely single parents with a proper mental health issue that she flouts those words like they mean something to her. Her imaginary illnesses come and go like the wind.
Couldn’t have said it better myself 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 8
Her hair.......is awful. Why keep having it clarted in bleach if your not going to take the time to look after it? It’s so dry & damaged and brittle looking.
Maybe she should talk to Rebecca Lamb about the Josh Wood gloss? ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
A bit behind the times here but just decided to watch their random Q&A for shits and giggles. The crazy thing is I think she genuinely believes she comes across well in this type of video, when in fact she seems like an immature, petulant princess. Sneering at all of Lee’s answers and laughing at her own witty banter.

Talking about how they bicker more when Lee is away and get along better when he is around all of the time. Duh! Can you imagine the texts and phone calls Nanny McLee gets when he is away working and she is required to pull her weight at home? I don’t doubt for a second that life is more peaceful when he is taking care of the children and house so Reb can just concentrate on living her best life. Unfortunately for Lee he is just required to do it all now for his laid back, dream boat of a wife.

Lee genuinely looks uncomfortable with many of her answers, particularly the vasectomy comment and (can’t believe I am going to say this) is actually a voice of reason. Talking Reb out of rushing into getting a dog while she was carrying on like a 5 year old that hasn’t got their own way. I could imagine this same dynamic in regards to having a third child too.. and we all know how that went! Reb also gives us bastard trolls a run for our money when she says to Lee “People think you are more laid back than you are.. just putting it out there”. Why??

It pissed me right off when she talked about having no financial pressure from being on YouTube anymore and how stepping back from it has completely lightened the load. Ahh most people deal with that kind of pressure everyday, it’s called employment. And most of us don’t have the luxury of throwing in the towel whenever it gets hard either. I don’t think she could sound any more entitled if she tried.

Ugh... sorry for the rant but that whole thing left a bad taste in my mouth

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
It’s now the Roy and Hayley Cropper Couples sharing coat ©
Is it couple goals when your husband is small enough to fit in your coat? Wonder if they share the leggings of dreams too...think we could get an aff link swipe up so we can see. We all know princess Reb wears the trousers, reckon Lee is the type to also wear the knickers!
Personally hobbits aren't my type so can't share clothes with my husband, damn!

I wonder how long this comment lasts!
Now if Grabby was anything but a selfish, self absorbed narcissist she would respond kindly, and take the suggestions but instead we all know she'll block and delete a genuine message from someone sharing their own battle. Because if it isn't agreeing that Princess Reb has it so so hard and deserves to be a lazy absent parent then they don't stay!
New followers should be given a warning...only engage with me to make me look good or you'll be blocked. I reserve the right to treat you with disdain and disregard unless you kiss my so so tiny ass
So it's still there, how funny though, she's replied with her bog standard lazy heart emoji, then after someone else has responded she's gone back and replied again. Wouldn't be because she'd read here and wanted to prove us pesky bastard trolls would it? Because she doesn't read here and isn't a little puppet is she Lee, IS SHE LEE?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.