Mrs Meldrum #58 Feral pops is on the weed, i’m so so tired...aren’t I Lee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They really don't like their third daughter do they? Absolutely disgusting they should both be ashamed of themselves. They don't deserve that beautiful, spirited and funny girl. Hope she does watch that video when she's older and sees what a pair of cunts they really are. Lee is just as bad for not standing up to her clear dislike and regret of having Poppy.

If the sheep follow and like these idiots then they're obviously in the right company. Not normal to speak about your child the way she does. It's painful to watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Stop the bus.

She forgot to dump her bloody dump bag in the slow cooker.....

Whhhhhhaaaaattttt?!!!

she’s got a bag full of her dump, that’s bloody, that she meant to put in the slow cooker?!

mmmmmm yum a bag of Meldrum tit for dinner - with extra blood on the side. And cooked all day in the slow cooker (has she been taking cooking tips from Rebecca Lamb?!)

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She just makes it worse! I have two degrees and earn a lot less than Lee. In fact our household income is probably less than Lee’s salary! When will she understand that how much you have is not a measure of success. I’ve done the whole rat race thing in London and my life is so much better now. To me, success is how happy you are not how many Boden jumpers you have.
This. She has lived all of her life to date in one bubble or another, affluent family, high school smart arse mean girl (I imagine), off shore well looked after SAHM, got lucky with the you tube timing /easy Money, it seems it’s allways been about what she has or can get , probving her worth as oppose to the real things that matter, like living in a smaller house but being happy in it Rather than mortgaging your life away to keep up with the Joneses. Also she only knows the Aberdeen life/traditional career paths , such a narrow view of the world. My only hope is that she’s only young still has time to wise up with age. I
Am ten years older than her , live in a 2 bed and our joint income very good , we do well earnings wise but work hard & pay a fortune in childcare & get some cleaners in. You will not see us quad droupling our mortgage for s house that’s a fortune to maintain , more time to clean etc, etc don’t have the bloody time if nothing else, just to fit in an idealist box.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I thought they changed their tune since they moved in.

When she mentioned opinions on paint immediate thoughts are lees lees keen on haugue blue.
As the 2 girls are aloowed in autumn room of dreams she needs a fire guard over open fire.
It's like shes self destruct turning more and more people off her.
Ie parents ginger kids, ginger fans, off shore community.
She thinks she's so funny its pathetic how she acts like a silly teenager.
I hope she took poppy gps today check on that you.
this video is a laugh. Deliberately not showing the infamous utility room still makes me chuckle. The excitement of the new house has definitely gone now. I honestly don’t know why they bought that place. Not worth the money at all. It’s a big house, granted, but who honestly needs a bedroom that size? Loads of pointless floor space. Odd kitchen/dining room with the weird archway? So much 1990s pine. Urgh.
The living room looked so much better with light coloured walls. It’s so dark and dingy now.

Such a massive mistake they have made in buying that pear. They were 100% on for a freebie kitchen renovation, I have no doubt in my mind that they had something in the pipeline but I assume that fell on its arse after liftgate?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think the Bunker Box know who they are inviting ;)
The Bunker Box - start up company registered 12th September 2019 by a couple of people. One interestingly enough works for Petrofac in North Sea aboard a BP Platform. Have not looked at other partner yet. All public record through Companies House and Linked-in. Have a google, I am not naming them on here.
Two scenarios - Bunker Box comments on Mrs Meldrum as best buds with Meld offshore... or
Heading off on a two day freebie with said offshore buds to provide 'endorsement' both on the golf course in Ibiza and glowing review of a new start up company by the two directors of Mrs Meldrum in time for website launch of The Bunker Box.
Disclaimer; this is only my opinion, not a #AD for The Bunker Box
This was roughly the conclusion I was reaching.

Reactions: 4
So bizarre of her to say ‘don’t do it! Have a vasectomy instead!’ in regards to having a third child. I can understand them talking about how hard things are with 3 but don’t say such a thing that makes it sound like she (in particular) regrets having Poppy! How sad, truly. Maybe she meant to be funny but idk, maybe she’s going though some legitimate type of depression/PPD but Poppy is not the problem though, it’s her attitude.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
this video is a laugh. Deliberately not showing the infamous utility room still makes me chuckle. The excitement of the new house has definitely gone now. I honestly don’t know why they bought that place. Not worth the money at all. It’s a big house, granted, but who honestly needs a bedroom that size? Loads of pointless floor space. Odd kitchen/dining room with the weird archway? So much 1990s pine. Urgh.
The living room looked so much better with light coloured walls. It’s so dark and dingy now.

Such a massive mistake they have made in buying that pear. They were 100% on for a freebie kitchen renovation, I have no doubt in my mind that they had something in the pipeline but I assume that fell on its arse after liftgate?
they will have done! Remember when lee posted a pic of a kitchen plan with a big island saying they were just finalising a few things? That didn’t come to anything did it 😂 glad some companies do homework on influencers!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Stop the bus.

She forgot to dump her bloody dump bag in the slow cooker.....

Whhhhhhaaaaattttt?!!!

she’s got a bag full of her dump, that’s bloody, that she meant to put in the slow cooker?!

mmmmmm yum a bag of Meldrum tit for dinner - with extra blood on the side. And cooked all day in the slow cooker (has she been taking cooking tips from Rebecca Lamb?!)

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Didn’t forget to go the gym for her PT session though......

So heres my theory.

They are completely in over their heads financially. Why don’t they have 25k to do the kitchen?

Over the years she has made THOUSANDS with adds and affs...2 documented births which were rumoured at 10k a pop. There has also been in unreal amount of undeclared stuff before the ASA tightened the reigns. Not to mention all the money she has made from selling on GIFTED stuff (how embarrassing)

Now I assume they have put most of this into the house. Didn’t you know Lee over pays his mortgage 😂. They should have TONNES in the bank to do the kitchen if they were as savvy as they claim they are.

It is literally ALLLL smoke and mirrors with them two, it is sooo apparent, and Mortifying to watch. I have honestly never watched a car crash like it. All the BS about taking a back step and enjoying YouTube again. What a crock. Try convincing yourself Rebecca before you attempt (and fail) to convince us.
This! This is the real Reb & Pat. Completely hit the nail on the head.

Did you notice that in the Q&A Pat said (after she told him basically to change his answer) that not to lump all your money in a house as you don’t know what the future will bring... so I am pretty certain a huge chunk of the money they earned went to the deposit on that house so now like you say they don’t have a pot to piss in. If they had a stash away, he wouldn’t have had to return to work as quickly as he did.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
😂😂😂😂 she’s had MILLIONS of messages to share the hair frizz suggestions.
Told you a MILLION times Rebecca not to exaggerate.

• Haha

That’s what the tears were all about in the crying Troll video, pure anger. She’d found out they weren’t getting their paid for brand new kitchen including the wall being knocked down. You’d have thought she’d have learnt right there that actions have consequences but.....nope 🤦‍♀️

Yeah
they will have done! Remember when lee posted a pic of a kitchen plan with a big island saying they were just finalising a few things? That didn’t come to anything did it 😂 glad some companies do homework on influencers!!
they must have been GUTTED. 🤣

• Haha
I get the impression they are not happy in that house. Im sure she DID call it their “forever home” back when they first bought it? Waxing lyrical about how they couldn’t have dreamed Of having a house like that and how it was the perfect house etc etc etc and now they have gone off it! 😂
Shady has The Grass is Always Greener Syndrome
However in her case its more of a dodgy electric blue colour

• Haha
Reactions: 25
To be honest I think £25k is a ridiculous amount for a kitchen and for her to expect a brand to pay for it so she gets it free. It just goes to show how greedy she is

Reactions: 26
This is what I find so confusing about them.
To me its never added up really.
Lee would brag about overpaying mortgage in their last house bit decline to say actually their mortgage is quite small and they only own half the property.
They led everyone to assume they owned it in full and did numerous work to it yet moved quite quickly.
They added 4th bedroom above garage few years ago and added shower to downstairs toilet.
Only the extra bedroom would of added value its unlikely the garage conversion did.
I do think parts of their kitchen update in the last house were gifted.
I also think those chesterfeild sofas were gifted by dfs on last house and not declared.
They have had so many free holidays last few years the only ones they paid for were remember cheap package holiday to Majorca and that was disaster as was out of season and bad weather.
If rebecca wanted to go Maldives so much or Dubai why they not been?
I suspect florida trip was treat from mummy and daddy as why else take parents and sister away with them.
They had mad idea about self build which we knew they wouldent pull off.
After they did garage conversion and kitchen they claimed thats all their savings gone.

Shortly after this they announce they moving.
Now deleted vlog they admit 1 bank turned down their mortgage application.
That lee wasent as keen and wanted to offer less.
They even tried to advertise services local mortgage broker and solicitor.
I don't think lees a financial whizz kid hes got lucky in sense hes older so owned a flat, got on social housing ladder, his job paid a lot, rich in-laws and rebecca made a sizable amount from you tube and social media.
Even when they moved he gave the pretence that he was still overpaying a mortgage much bigger its a weird lie.
Lots mortgage have penalties on overpayments I know we share the same bank and our mortgage has some conditions around overpayment.
They constantly trying mislead people.
Claim poverty the savings are empty she says and no spend jan dident go well she doesnt seem to know how to budget.
I believe the ill after birthday trip was gifted as it sounded like a Fairmont ad and was defiantly not a surprise.
I beleive most of their clothes are gifted lee can only afford a 10 quid jack wills top in the sale.
They had no cash on them during the ski holiday that was odd.
She only spends her own money at cheap shops.
Most of their house furniture prints all gifted.
Wasted money on running 2 cars when they dident need 2 cars so not money saving.
They don't stock take before food shop so stickpile same things.
They don't meal plan which would save when the pot is empty.
She's paid whole term ballet and golden child doesnt go.
I doubt either if them pay gym membership or or their relationship with rami beyond weird and if he as Ramos wife or father-in-law I would not be happy as they reflect badly on the unit.
I wonder if golf club membership is gifted as so many mentions of banachory lodge.
It would be more prudent to have savings for a rainy day than overpay mortage and have money locked into property they cant get to unless they sell up.
I don't get why they dident invest in other things more than 1 house.
Like rental property, business or new career retraining .
They could have money pay childcare allowing Rebecca to retain.

The finances dont stack up. Wonder who was going to gift them a new kitchen.
Tight cocunts unhappy with gifted paint and new kitchen makeover.
25k is bonkers but woukd be huge space and lots structural work as they on aboit making kitchen family room into 1.
No mention of what to do with murder scene utility.
Those heating bills going to make winter very expensive.
Last Christmas was most miserable depressing xmas I seen in you tube.
They better raise their game this year

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
To be honest I think £25k is a ridiculous amount for a kitchen and for her to expect a brand to pay for it so she gets it free. It just goes to show how greedy she is
It is a lot of money, however the rule of thumb is that you spend 4% of the house value on it’s kitchen, so it’s actually pretty bang on. This is a property developer’s rule, though, and if they were actually doing renovations for the right reasons (ie not just to show off), and if it was truly their forever home, the cost wouldn’t matter and they would put in a kitchen that they loved and could see themselves in for many years.

Reactions: 10
They just ooze privilege don’t they? Especially her, she’s so full of it. And has very little understanding of the world out with her own bubble. Ah she bugs me 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
It is a huge amount. She must’ve seen MOD & FOD get their £45k (yes that’s right, £45!!!) gifted kitchen and got £££ signs in her eyes and decided that the cost of moving up the ladder would be partially offset by #gifted hone improvements. God knows what else they had lined up before Liftgate scuppered it. Conservatory? Extension?

Let’s not forget they had free bedroom furniture, beds, living room furniture, sofas, Loaf Snuggle chairs, American fridge freezers, endless wall art, rugs (no carpets yet though, boo hoo). For anyone else being gifted thousands of pounds worth of furniture and appliances would be akin to winning the lottery. But it’s just how the Meldrums live. No gratitude, just greedy expectations. But even that wasn’t enough, oh no. It had to be a new kitchen next.

It boggles the mind that these influencers can get these things in the first place!!!!! Ugh. I can’t wait until influencing dies a death and they have to get real jobs again.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It is a huge amount. She must’ve seen MOD & FOD get their £45k (yes that’s right, £45!!!) gifted kitchen and got £££ signs in her eyes and decided that the cost of moving up the ladder would be partially offset by #gifted hone improvements. God knows what else they had lined up before Liftgate scuppered it. Conservatory? Extension?

Let’s not forget they had free bedroom furniture, beds, living room furniture, sofas, Loaf Snuggle chairs, American fridge freezers, endless wall art, rugs (no carpets yet though, boo hoo). For anyone else being gifted thousands of pounds worth of furniture and appliances would be akin to winning the lottery. But it’s just how the Meldrums live. No gratitude, just greedy expectations. But even that wasn’t enough, oh no. It had to be a new kitchen next.

It boggles the mind that these influencers can get these things in the first place!!!!! Ugh. I can’t wait until influencing dies a death and they have to get real jobs again.
The whole industry is ugly, The Brands are as bad, using completely unprofessional and in most cases talentless numpties for cheap advertising and greedy cocunts who somehow believe they are something special! It’s vile.

• Heart

I bet they viewed that house, added up what needed doing to update it to their ‘Insta’ standards, got their grubby tentacles out to get as much free stuff as poss locked down then put an offer in. That’s the order it went in. Leeches.

The whole industry is ugly, The Brands are as bad, using completely unprofessional and in most cases talentless numpties for cheap advertising and greedy cocunts who somehow believe they are something special! It’s vile.
That’s the key phrase - ‘cheap advertising’. Using influencers is SO easy, quick and cheap yet incredibly lucrative for them. I doubt they’ll stop anytime soon.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.