Mrs Meldrum #56 mortgage is big, Lee’s on the rig, the house is so creepy, Rebecca’s so sleepy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it’s just her “hoppy” now but thinking on the borefest, sorry “busy day vlog” from last night:

She’s uploading what twice a week now.. ALWAYS vlogs as they are the easiest for her to do. It was a 10 minute vlog and the first two minutes were just of her standing putting her jacket boring viewers to death about how tired she is 😴 so a fifth of her upload is just her in the doorway.. it’s just so dull! Surely she must be getting how much of a snooze fest it is when she’s editing?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So will she won't she sleep tonight. Lovely to see P out and about. Just what she needs, bloody stimulation and active play!

Nice to see mrsm picked up a book on kindness, She should try reading it, instead of ignoring, deleting, blocking and putting the middle finger up to people. You get back what you put out I was skwats taught. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So will she won't she sleep tonight. Lovely to see P out and about. Just what she needs, bloody stimulation and active play!

Nice to see mrsm picked up a book on kindness, She should try reading it, instead of ignoring, deleting, blocking and putting the middle finger up to people. You get back what you put out I was skwats taught. 🙄
Well Edgy won't give a toss whether she sleeps or not now Nanny McLee is back. She'll be all nicely tucked up in bed dreaming about getting rammed in the morning. It'll be poor Lee who is run ragged trying to get Poppy to sleep🤣. Poor sod, I bet he's counting down the days until he's back offshore again so he can sleep🙄

• Haha
So it’s ok for her to be a c u next Tuesday about the local librarian but she calls the Police 👮‍♀️ because she’s a racist scumbag and gets tit for it 🙄 she’s a thoroughly unpleasant individual.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Was nilly dropped too as dont see channel mum on her insta but she still seems to be getting brand deals so maybe different agency.
Always struck me as odd only person meldrum saw was sarah this mama life whos not channel mum and it was sarah who made effort.
Never seemed to see rebecca meet up any scottish vloggers.
Bet her and amy meet mum now awquard bump into at supermarket and the other scottish vloggers with 3 girls name escapes me now also lives Aberdeen way.
Also she dident go sjs vlogger retreat or mum vidcon.
Is lara with different agency now as she still seems get lots freebies including amazing trip canada and free gym membership so maybe channel mum not be all and end all.
Cant work out why meldrums channel still growing if she buys followers?
I can see how it tainted them all.
I wish they ditch lamb and conway they low league compared to others.
Is channel mum money substantial?
So meldrums financially suffer as result leaving.
Any other infleunecers offered Neilson as thats a odd arrangement meldrums had.
I think the CM money is around £300 p/m plus any brand deals :)

Reactions: 5
The fact that she didn’t take a bloody library card to a library makes me despair even more at her as a person, never mind a parent. What an utter plonker

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The fact that she didn’t take a bloody library card to a library makes me despair even more at her as a person, never mind a parent. What an utter plonker
Her face she makes at the end of that insta story!!!! Why can’t she see that sometimes she is just wrong!!!!! Maybe thinks she’s perfect but just like any other individual yes she does need to take a library card to the library! Ugh she’s so dense!

Reactions: 20
So it’s ok for her to be a c u next Tuesday about the local librarian but she calls the Police 👮‍♀️ because she’s a racist scumbag and gets tit for it 🙄 she’s a thoroughly unpleasant individual.
What's happened?

Ah, seen it now. How's she normally got the books? Stolen them?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Never had to use her library card? What because she’s so famous they already knew who she was?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I wondered if she stamped her feet at the library and asked ‘DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM’?! her face in that story is hilarious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I wondered if she stamped her feet at the library and asked ‘DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM’?! her face in that story is hilarious 😂
.... and she has to come on and tell everyone about it.... Even in the bleeping library, she's filming for the gram. I presumed that was them back home with the book. 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 15
What's happened?

Ah, seen it now. How's she normally got the books? Stolen them?

God what is she like?!!

She really does think the world owes her a favour doesn’t she?! She is so spoilt.

It’s your HOBBY now Becky. Can’t you put your phone away for a few hours and just live your life privately, like a normal adult? Maybe then you would actually spent some time thinking about other things (like taking the library card when you go to the library....)

Reactions: 17
God what is she like?!!

She really does think the world owes her a favour doesn’t she?! She is so spoilt.

It’s your HOBBY now Becky. Can’t you put your phone away for a few hours and just live your life privately, like a normal adult? Maybe then you would actually spent some time thinking about other things (like taking the library card when you go to the library....)
She seriously can't help herself. 🙁..

Reactions: 4
That library story basically sums up her attitude!!! Shocking!!! Who doesn’t take a library card with them!! Bloody twit!!

Reactions: 19
Acting as devils advocate - when she said Poppy woke up with ‘badness in her bones’ could she have meant that Poppy had told her she had badness in her bones herself? After all the mentions of restless leg syndrome and the pain Poppy is in at night, perhaps on this occasion Mrs Meldrum is just telling us how her baby describes her pain rather than being nasty about her. She does a lot I disagree with, but she’s not an evil woman and not everything she says and does is nastiness.
Just a thought :)
No

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
That library story basically sums up her attitude!!! Shocking!!! Who doesn’t take a library card with them!! Bloody twit!!
As she says, she’s “never needed one before” - you just know she’s the kind of person who turns up without one every time she goes and probably gets asked to remember to take it with her by the librarian. They have probably just got sick to death of her turning up like lady muck, thinking that the rules don’t apply.

Reactions: 22
well it is the librarians fault that Reb didn’t take the library card 🤷🏻‍♀️
But I am sure that Reb will forgive her in her mind 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.