Mrs Meldrum #56 mortgage is big, Lee’s on the rig, the house is so creepy, Rebecca’s so sleepy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who else has left then?
Jeorgia didn’t have the figures and they found out she bought half her instagram followers just to stay in last time when they were going to drop her. Lara was dropped too, a few were close to going but had contracts extended for 3/4 months rather than the normal year renewal.

Reactions: 6
Sorry ladies as much as I agree with literally everything on her threads it’s not worth exposing myself over for meldrum. There is a lot of speculation that she didn’t feel CM protected her enough or her mental health when all of this was ongoing and she was losing brand work. It caused tension too as her losing work agreed through CM resulted in other bloggers losing it too
I’m not really sure how CM could have protected her from being ignorant enough to include a racial slur or how they could be expected to help her with mental health. But Reb would expect everyone to protect her I imagine 🙄.
Aren’t they more of a “here is the brand deal we’ve negotiated now go and make the content like this....” type of thing?

Reactions: 12
I’m not really sure how CM could have protected her from being ignorant enough to include a racial slur or how they could be expected to help her with mental health. But Reb would expect everyone to protect her I imagine 🙄.
Aren’t they more of a “here is the brand deal we’ve negotiated now go and make the content like this....” type of thing?

Agreed, I thought they were "middle men": negotiate multiple deals, share multiple deals with common sense guidance NOT to be provocative in anyway????? For instance, do not lie, do not be racist, create great content. All epic fails for the Meldrum's.

I have never seen her talk or chastise florrie in the same way.
Safaya she was horrible about when she was younger.
I guess poppy doesnt know much different.
I hope lee and grandparents dont talk to her like crap.
Maybe when she starts nursery then school she will realise other audits dont talk to her like crap or talk to others in same angry annoyed way.
Shes always loved baby phase
Toddler/preschool not so much
S was broken once.
Relentless whinging shed mentally unbalanced i wish some family would step in and school would be stricter.

The trouble with all of these (and I'm sure there are more) is that most Mums will feel like this at some point. It's just not great content and will bite you hard. Especially when your children look these up and realise how irritating they were to you?

Reactions: 8
“It’s just a hobby now”

Right well why doesn’t Lee duck off, make his Instagram account private and fade back into obscurity then? Why does he think anyone cares about him making chilli?

🙄

The pair of them are just desperate, childish, attention seeking dickheads. They really are a complete joke.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
“It’s just a hobby now”

Right well why doesn’t Lee duck off, make his Instagram account private and fade back into obscurity then? Why does he think anyone cares about him making chilli?

🙄

The pair of them are just desperate, childish, attention seeking dickheads. They really are a complete joke.
Exactly! We're much more interested in curry soup than chilli! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Channel mum are definitely more like an agency now. Meldrum had a salary and a contract with them as do the likes of Emily Norris, Katie Ellison, Kerry Conway, Rebecca Lamb, Lucy Carter, Jessica avey and more. So even if there is no brand work they are still getting paid just like any other job each month. But CM control everything for them, they cannot work with anyone without CM agreeing. Whereas smaller vloggers just get a payment each month if they’re selected to film certain videos and may get brand work.

Reactions: 13
Jesus....they are all at it with the affiliate link now. Grebecca, Mama Reid, Maisy Meow and even Lydia Elise Millen.
Will never, ever swipe up. No way am I lining any of their pockets.
I don't follow them but they are all getting so greedy, such shady tactics. Who the hell do they think they are? It's just taking the piss out of the people that have supported them and provided their success. Is it a British thing? I never see swipe ups on those I follow outwith the UK.

Jeorgia didn’t have the figures and they found out she bought half her instagram followers just to stay in last time when they were going to drop her. Lara was dropped too, a few were close to going but had contracts extended for 3/4 months rather than the normal year renewal.
Is Channel mum supportive and worth having the backing of as an influencer? I just some times think they sound as greedy as their influencers. They certainly didn't appear to act/respond to people's complaints.

Channel mum are definitely more like an agency now. Meldrum had a salary and a contract with them as do the likes of Emily Norris, Katie Ellison, Kerry Conway, Rebecca Lamb, Lucy Carter, Jessica avey and more. So even if there is no brand work they are still getting paid just like any other job each month. But CM control everything for them, they cannot work with anyone without CM agreeing. Whereas smaller vloggers just get a payment each month if they’re selected to film certain videos and may get brand work.
Thanks for explaining. Our posts overlapped. 😊👍

Reactions: 8
“It’s just a hobby now”

🙄

In all fairness I was salivating at the thought of Lee’s Bad Boy Chilli in that infamous crock pot.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does he not brown off the mince and soften that veg? It’ll be flavourless and gross. Also packet mix!! Just add some chilli, cumin etc and you’re off. No packets full of artificial colours and flavours.

Reactions: 17
In all fairness I was salivating at the thought of Lee’s Bad Boy Chilli in that infamous crock pot.
I'm off to look... I'm starving...👀. Mr Carrington made a yummy chilli in his slow cooker this week.....
Yip,just the same but it didn't look like those kidney beans were rinsed properly, if at all. 🤢

Reactions: 9
Does he not brown off the mince and soften that veg? It’ll be flavourless and gross. Also packet mix!! Just add some chilli, cumin etc and you’re off. No packets full of artificial colours and flavours.
I always just chuck it straight in with a mix.. why mess another pan defeats the object of using a slow cooker imo

Reactions: 7
Was nilly dropped too as dont see channel mum on her insta but she still seems to be getting brand deals so maybe different agency.
Always struck me as odd only person meldrum saw was sarah this mama life whos not channel mum and it was sarah who made effort.
Never seemed to see rebecca meet up any scottish vloggers.
Bet her and amy meet mum now awquard bump into at supermarket and the other scottish vloggers with 3 girls name escapes me now also lives Aberdeen way.
Also she dident go sjs vlogger retreat or mum vidcon.
Is lara with different agency now as she still seems get lots freebies including amazing trip canada and free gym membership so maybe channel mum not be all and end all.
Cant work out why meldrums channel still growing if she buys followers?
I can see how it tainted them all.
I wish they ditch lamb and conway they low league compared to others.
Is channel mum money substantial?
So meldrums financially suffer as result leaving.
Any other infleunecers offered Neilson as thats a odd arrangement meldrums had.

Reactions: 3
Well well well......favourite child at school...Rebby volunteering!!!! Poor little S.
I’m sure Rebby May have jumped ship but I’m guessing a push was slightly given! The comment on her insta about no longer sitting at the table was a dig at CM and their mums.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I always chuck everything straight in and it's never flavourless and gross, the whole point in a slow cooker to me is easiness and no pans to wash. If you're going to brown mince and soften veg you'd be as well not bother with the slow cooker and do whole thing in the pan 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I know.

She may as well wear a T-shirt that says “Florrie is my favourite child”

Can you imagine her volunteering?!!!!
Obviously Cath must have been today then too. I can't imagine her managing to do it off her own back. 🙄. Very much doubt it will become a regular thing.

Channel mum inside info... Would it have been CM that advised the Meldrums to stop showing themselves drinking every night? I'm guessing it was, again they'd not have thought it up themselves. I've just always wondered.

Pink Flamingo, think the other vlogger up this way you're thinking of would be Tanya Fowlie, prev known as mummy monologues. Hard working, down to earth mother. 😊

Reactions: 6
I am sooooo confused on tonight’s vlog and I’m only a few minutes in. It’s titled ‘busy day’ but within the first 2 mins she said it’s going to be a really pottery stay at home chilled day. Then another few mins in and she’s saying it’s such a nice day and she doesn’t want to be at home all day so they’re heading out. Makes no sense 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
This is her content all the time. Constantly contradicting herself,,,,,, it's a trait of a compulsive liar! I found the vlog so dull, the first 5 mins was just her putting on and taking off her coat in the porch 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.