Mrs Meldrum #56 mortgage is big, Lee’s on the rig, the house is so creepy, Rebecca’s so sleepy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What you repeatedly call children they eventually become. Stop talking about your daughter like she's a hindrance, nuisance etc. 😠 Constant bloody moaning. Wonder how Poppy feels always being spoken about this way. I've seen go florrie be quite a madam in some vlogs to Safiyah yet I never hear her speak in any way negatively about her, silly cow doesn't know how lucky she is. Poor poppy must be growing a little tired of being spoken about in this way, drum it into them that they're difficult, feral, hard work and they will live up to that title!
I have never seen her talk or chastise florrie in the same way.
Safaya she was horrible about when she was younger.
I guess poppy doesnt know much different.
I hope lee and grandparents dont talk to her like crap.
Maybe when she starts nursery then school she will realise other audits dont talk to her like crap or talk to others in same angry annoyed way.
Shes always loved baby phase
Toddler/preschool not so much
S was broken once.
Relentless whinging shed mentally unbalanced i wish some family would step in and school would be stricter.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
She really is horrible about poppy. My toddler can be a bit “feral” too but I wouldn’t have her any other way. She might be a bit wilder than a lot of kids but she’s very entertaining. And can also be really sweet and cuddly. Reb never mentions that side to poppy. She’ll complain about her having badness in her bones(disgusting thing to say) but never talks about her doing all the cute things they do at that age. When mine comes over and gives me one of those terrifying kisses where they come at you with their mouth wide open and you aren’t sure if it’s going to be a bite, it makes up for all the tiredness and stress she causes me by being “feral”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Seriously, if she thinks toddler stage is bad, she's in for a very rude awakening when the hormones kick in at puberty and the toddler years will seem like a walk in the park compared to teenage problems....you need to be there and supporting your daughters Reb, not being negative about them in front of thousands of strangers otherwise you'll be needing to get counselling for them ( which is extremely difficult to come by btw)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Acting as devils advocate - when she said Poppy woke up with ‘badness in her bones’ could she have meant that Poppy had told her she had badness in her bones herself? After all the mentions of restless leg syndrome and the pain Poppy is in at night, perhaps on this occasion Mrs Meldrum is just telling us how her baby describes her pain rather than being nasty about her. She does a lot I disagree with, but she’s not an evil woman and not everything she says and does is nastiness.
Just a thought :)

Reactions: 3
Acting as devils advocate - when she said Poppy woke up with ‘badness in her bones’ could she have meant that Poppy had told her she had badness in her bones herself? After all the mentions of restless leg syndrome and the pain Poppy is in at night, perhaps on this occasion Mrs Meldrum is just telling us how her baby describes her pain rather than being nasty about her. She does a lot I disagree with, but she’s not an evil woman and not everything she says and does is nastiness.
Somehow I doubt it. The fact that she added 'send wine' says to me that it was her attempt at humour. Once she has seen your comment here though she will no doubt say it was what Poppy said for the sympathy vote again.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She really is horrible about poppy. My toddler can be a bit “feral” too but I wouldn’t have her any other way. She might be a bit wilder than a lot of kids but she’s very entertaining. And can also be really sweet and cuddly. Reb never mentions that side to poppy. She’ll complain about her having badness in her bones(disgusting thing to say) but never talks about her doing all the cute things they do at that age. When mine comes over and gives me one of those terrifying kisses where they come at you with their mouth wide open and you aren’t sure if it’s going to be a bite, it makes up for all the tiredness and stress she causes me by being “feral”
Of all the vlogs and stories I've watched, I don't think I've ever seen poppy try to kiss reb unless she's asked for it! She's probably never tried to give her a terrifying kiss (made me lol btw, know exactly the kind u mean! 🤣) as reb barely bothers to interact with her unless it's to tell her how bad she is!

Reactions: 5
If that was the case I’m sure it would have been ‘my poor baby has woken up saying her bad bones are hurting her’.

She definitely meant she had woken up in a bad mood and was going to be naughty (as usual).

Reactions: 14
My son used to give me kisses like that when he was little, he called them Indiana kisses as he had seen Indiana Jones snogging someone in a film and thought it was a good way to show me how much he loved me!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
No it's not their house or TV, their house and the others built around it at the same time are pink. Just a theme for the houses, nothing special.

Reactions: 1
I thought she’d didn’t read messages but she got so so many asking about her pink house 🤔

Good liars need good memories Beggy!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought she’d didn’t read messages but she got so so many asking about her pink house 🤔

Good liars need good memories Beggy!
If she doesn't read messages, the fan asking if she 'ever got' the email she sent of her baby's pic that she thought looked like P has no chance of a reply!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
If she doesn't read messages, the fan asking if she 'ever got' the email she sent of her baby's pic that she thought looked like P has no chance of a reply!

I honestly despair of people.

Does this person honestly believe that Rebecca Meldrum gives a shiny tit? Why would you send a photo of your baby to a random person on the internet?

People are so weird.

No it's not their house or TV, their house and the others built around it at the same time are pink. Just a theme for the houses, nothing special.

Suffolk pink houses are really common. Nothing special what so ever.

The outside of their house is so scruffy. Needs a Damn good tidy up and fresh coat of paint.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sorry ladies as much as I agree with literally everything on her threads it’s not worth exposing myself over for meldrum. There is a lot of speculation that she didn’t feel CM protected her enough or her mental health when all of this was ongoing and she was losing brand work. It caused tension too as her losing work agreed through CM resulted in other bloggers losing it too

Reactions: 17
Seriously, if she thinks toddler stage is bad, she's in for a very rude awakening when the hormones kick in at puberty and the toddler years will seem like a walk in the park compared to teenage problems....you need to be there and supporting your daughters Reb, not being negative about them in front of thousands of strangers otherwise you'll be needing to get counselling for them ( which is extremely difficult to come by btw)
Yes this can be a nightmare teenage angst even the most calm and loving bairns go through some difficult stages it takes patience and empathy both of which Rebecca lacks I predict some very troubled teenagers if she doesn’t start to set a better example she herself is still behaving like a spoilt teenager , everything is about her , her problems are greater than anyone else’s , her needs, wants and desires always come first !

Jesus....they are all at it with the affiliate link now. Grebecca, Mama Reid, Maisy Meow and even Lydia Elise Millen.
Will never, ever swipe up. No way am I lining any of their pockets.

Reactions: 14
Sorry ladies as much as I agree with literally everything on her threads it’s not worth exposing myself over for meldrum. There is a lot of speculation that she didn’t feel CM protected her enough or her mental health when all of this was ongoing and she was losing brand work. It caused tension too as her losing work agreed through CM resulted in other bloggers losing it too

I think I can take an educated guess as to who you are.... 😊 don’t worry, your secret is safe!!!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.