Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Catwoman

VIP Member
Yes, but after the last manicure it looked like they'd just used up nearly empty bottles...a different colour on each nail like a seven year old. They probably just give her the leftovers😂
Same again this time. Not my cup of tea. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Greyson

There’s a 4-5 day gap between her photos on her grid now so I think she deleted more than Florries birthday post, as she wouldn’t have gone that long without posting a few pics.
I looked at her grid when she had the poll about her filter and there were a few photos that stood out as not having the orange glow so they’ve probably all been deleted.
Wish I could see which ones were deleted now 🤣

• Haha

Peggy Lee

VIP Member
Imagine sitting in a rocking chair with your sleeping child on your chest whilst trying to balance your phone and record a story.
"That will show those Tattle bitches what a great mum I am. Won't it Lee, won't it Lee"
Spot on !

• Haha

Peeltheavocado

Chatty Member
Channel mum are definitely more like an agency now. Meldrum had a salary and a contract with them as do the likes of Emily Norris, Katie Ellison, Kerry Conway, Rebecca Lamb, Lucy Carter, Jessica avey and more. So even if there is no brand work they are still getting paid just like any other job each month. But CM control everything for them, they cannot work with anyone without CM agreeing. Whereas smaller vloggers just get a payment each month if they’re selected to film certain videos and may get brand work.
What happened to Lisa Lum? I felt for her and followed her for quite a while but the fact she continued to follow Sarah Ingham bothered me. I’ve no idea what her motives were. If she was/is genuinely supportive of Sarah 🤦🏻‍♀️ I guess you could be Lisa. CM seems like a horrible company to be involved in from what I’ve heard.

fireflies

VIP Member
That list of cars posted up thread was from back in 2017 before they bought the S-Max

Im not sure why people think they are buying a new car?? Have they said they are??
I know it was 2007 popped up on Facebook.
They were supposed to just have 1 car.
They got it evans halshaw clearly wasent good enough as then the bmw quietly appeared.
Not sure was recent vlog or story reb was moaning or being negative about the s max.
There was also some chatter and speculation here that the bmw would be replaced as it was probably leased anyways.
Reb clearly has always hated the s max.
I dont think she loves driving that much as when lees home he always drives.

bexgreen1983

VIP Member
God lucie and the bump is daft isnt she.. obvs that pic is not taken today.... she has something else on her stories... the filter is bloody awful!

bobs

Chatty Member
I imagine Edgy would really like a #pretendipaidfor hair appointment from the salon (see background of pic from the gram) Coincidental backdrop? Me thinks not 🕵️‍♀️🙄
She’s been to that salon before as I’m local and recognised it in her stories or post at the time. She can’t have rated it much as there’s been several hair dos since which weren’t done there. Probably because they didn’t #gift her. Personally I think it’s a great salon

fireflies

VIP Member
Cocunt bingo
As whats everyone up to boost engagement when she doesnt care.
Mention lack of sleep.
No filter as apparently causes drama nope the only one whos drama llama is reb.
Fish for compliments as usual.
Another declutter and tidy never ground-breaking tidying her chester draws that dont close properly.
Quick mention piggies let us know they still alive and what a careful caring pet owner she is.
Another slow day. No mention of lee.
Autumn ber fave season. More cosy jumpers and boomerang of open fires.
Not mention her stacking firewood because this womans a machine!

Attachments

Last edited:

Ems88

Chatty Member
That’s picture of and cath mrs M actually looks like her mother I thought It mrs m mum was when I first looked!! Damn she aged so much she used to be stunning!!!

Her hair doesn’t look Any different so dry and dull

Ems55

Chatty Member
She certainly did! Her sweat glands are probably where her morals and integrity are - up her own arse.

would answer there interest in Lydia Millen. She recently got a new Range Rover although not the hairdressers model. Can they not get over the fact they’ll never make the money they thought they would from the joke it has now become. If they have a new car leased or otherwise and she bleats poverty I will have to vent! Nothing wrong with the Ford!
Not to mention the new iPhone. 🙄

Reactions: 4