Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

avabella

VIP Member
All this negative press has done has increase her followers - I’m sure she used to be at 79k odd, not it’s up near 100k - go figure?!!

• Wow
Reactions: 6

fireflies

VIP Member
Spare bed poppy room for lee to sleep in 2 weeks a month so she can avoid sleeping with him.

Looks like reb never loved the s max.

Quality time watching tv with girls.
I spot just 1 girl the golden child
Lee not engaging just on his laptop maybe looking at tattle.
Maybe watching ramis insta wondering how he can be more like him.

Attachments

Reactions: 6

Mabelrose

VIP Member
Not one to defend her but just watched the story and she says - "think it's because of the weather, look at it, bleurgh" pretty sure she was referring to the weather being bleugh not her hair. Just my opinion.
Yes, tbh I thought that too, hate to defend her! 😂

Reactions: 5

Bottlebrush

Just watched Rebs story with the ginger bleugh. She really is a complete idiot. Not that I am a sheep any longer but if I was I would today be insulted! It might seem like such a minor thing to some but I was bullied horribly at school for having ginger hair - every put down, I heard them. I then started dying my hair, black, bright red, even dabbled in blue to cover the ginger. Eventually I woke up and thought why the hell am I changing for these arsewipes that get off on bullying me?! so hair striped back to ginger, took yuuuurs to get it back to the original colour and condition was shot to pot.

Anyway, this is a long winded post for me to basically say reb you are a twat and some people will take throw away comments like this to heart. I know if it was me when i was younger , I definately would have.

#GINGERANDPROUD
:oops::oops: Both Cath's kids have GINGER hair!!!

• Sad

Bernie

Chatty Member
Um... both my kids sleep like this. Complete with sound machine.

The 3 year slept through the night at 2. My 1 year old still wakes once a night.

Night wakings are common/normal until at least 2. Especially so if there has been a major life change aka Lee going back to work.

Some kids are just poor sleepers.
The meldrum's will be well jealous of you getting a good night's sleep 😄😄😄

• Haha

magoomoo

Was nilly dropped too as dont see channel mum on her insta but she still seems to be getting brand deals so maybe different agency.
Always struck me as odd only person meldrum saw was sarah this mama life whos not channel mum and it was sarah who made effort.
Never seemed to see rebecca meet up any scottish vloggers.
Bet her and amy meet mum now awquard bump into at supermarket and the other scottish vloggers with 3 girls name escapes me now also lives Aberdeen way.
Also she dident go sjs vlogger retreat or mum vidcon.
Is lara with different agency now as she still seems get lots freebies including amazing trip canada and free gym membership so maybe channel mum not be all and end all.
Cant work out why meldrums channel still growing if she buys followers?
I can see how it tainted them all.
I wish they ditch lamb and conway they low league compared to others.
Is channel mum money substantial?
So meldrums financially suffer as result leaving.
Any other infleunecers offered Neilson as thats a odd arrangement meldrums had.
I think the CM money is around £300 p/m plus any brand deals :)

HairyMaclary

Chatty Member
Yeah it was me who pointed it out and that it doesn't excuse her calling out that contestant but it does make her a bit stupid

fireflies

VIP Member
She must forgot facebook. Also this message comes up she hasent changed her email address from channel mum.
Shes lazy she never changes descriptions contact details.
Awful thumb nails. Click bait vlog titles.
Super short boring vlogs
Oompa loompa insta
Shes really on slow decline.
On you tube she still implies shes channel mum.
Least adventure seeker that i know.
Shes a unprofessional embaressment.

Attachments

fireflies

VIP Member
She’s all over the bloody place all of the time it’s hilarious. So chaotic!
I just don’t get this “doing it on my own” shit she keeps spewing out. Nan had two older girls for the night and took one to dance next day. Same day and another man is going out to the park with them?? Does she not realise she is NOT ON HER OWN!?!?
Agree and we can't wake lee as hes night shift means in charge of poppy.
She seems incapable being alone and the im so happy at park/ cooking with girls and pamper nights all seems so forced trying show what a great hands on independent mum she is.
That poor dog shes back to using high pitched screech baby voice.
Come on berry

• Haha

Catwoman

VIP Member
Must be lovely getting your nails done every 12 days! She’s the ONLY “client” on the nail place Instagram who is named/tagged in posts... why won’t she still admit she’s clearly getting these done for free?!
Exactly, no one else is tagged. Makes me puke. 🤢

Jade33

VIP Member
She really is horrible about poppy. My toddler can be a bit “feral” too but I wouldn’t have her any other way. She might be a bit wilder than a lot of kids but she’s very entertaining. And can also be really sweet and cuddly. Reb never mentions that side to poppy. She’ll complain about her having badness in her bones(disgusting thing to say) but never talks about her doing all the cute things they do at that age. When mine comes over and gives me one of those terrifying kisses where they come at you with their mouth wide open and you aren’t sure if it’s going to be a bite, it makes up for all the tiredness and stress she causes me by being “feral”
Of all the vlogs and stories I've watched, I don't think I've ever seen poppy try to kiss reb unless she's asked for it! She's probably never tried to give her a terrifying kiss (made me lol btw, know exactly the kind u mean! 🤣) as reb barely bothers to interact with her unless it's to tell her how bad she is!

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Totally off topic but..... why is lee liking posts from Lydia Millen.
Isn’t he off shore? 😐
Wasn’t he telling us about floating cows a few days ago?

EC293852-B866-49D2-B58A-012AF559906A.jpeg

• Haha