Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fireflies

VIP Member
Pretty much all the UK instamums create dire content now - can any of you link me to some mum you tubers elsewhere? I can’t watch the UK ones anymore. Nothing informative, inspiring or interesting about any of their videos!
A agree not many good ones in UK i do like Katie Ellison travel vlogs and charlotte louise taylors meals.
I have a big family so im drawn towards mums who manage keep tidy organised house with a few kids and meal plan /cook for large family on a budget.
Like Brittany from vasseur beauty
Love the minimal mom
Pickup limes canadian vegan living in holland some calming videos despite having no kids i think shes got great advice.
Last 2 links are uk mums of 4
Debt kicking mom and budget mom ok as same principles apply to uk just change currency.
Some if these channels not all hauls, unrelatable glam lives and constant spending money.
I also adore living big tiny house channel.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

fireflies

VIP Member
I think organised motherhood has it in her bedroom and it looks lovely. They shouldn’t have done it in a room with so much pine.
Yes i wondered that i know Katie Ellison has 1 room living room. Not sure if organised motherhood kelly is stifkley blue not haugue and both only done 1 wall.
What age was meldrum house built?
We went dark not blue in lounge but perioud house white ceilings. White windows it works as the room gets loads of sun and light.

Was it autumn weather in scotland yesterday or does she get her own climate.
Another engagment question as her main hobby is watching tv.
Some sheep need to realise she will never respond to their messages.
Was a summers day yesterday down south.

Attachments

fireflies

VIP Member
Ffs, what's the conversation on the comments about the filter and a product looking wrong? Was that the coatigan or something else?
Usual post for engagement, 'what you all up to? Not that I care shizzle'. Then the dig about the filter so the sheep. Start fighting in the pen... More comments 😂

Edited... @Nette maybe it's your comment I'm seeing? I agree with you about the ballet. Unless there's a major reason I would encourage my child to continue, at least for another few weeks. It's important they learn that things cannot be packed in at a whim, particularly if money has been paid out /kit bought. Otherwise you'll end up with spoilt adult brats like Princess Pinnochio.
I agree I do do same my kids as often have to commit to pay 1 term. We stick it out and sometimes it sticks.
But rebs not committal and cant disipline properly so not great example.

flowerbeds

That list of cars posted up thread was from back in 2017 before they bought the S-Max

Im not sure why people think they are buying a new car?? Have they said they are??
There is a red Range Rover Evoque on their drive in Lees photo drinking Prosecco outside the front of the house 👌🏻

• Wow

Onlyhereforthegossip

Chatty Member
I have to say I have commented on the latest grid post to try and enourage her to drop the filter. I think that photo looks so much warmer than the filter ones. Don't eject me from tattle I still think there are infuriating things about her and I know others have been blocked for trying to be constructive.

On the subject of being made to do things if my mum signed me up to a class and paid for 10 sessions I would be doing the 10 sessions. Only then would she consider cancelling. I agree with her making them go when paid for. I also agree with allowing them to stop once all paid sessions completed. At S and F ages they are still learning a lot about their likes and dislikes so they should be allowed to try lots of things.
Totally agree with making them stick it out. Kids chop and change interests all the time but if it’s paid for in advance I encourage them to keep going to the point where it’s a battle of wills and then it’s just not worth it! I paid a years sport fees then a month later was asked to let them quit 😠 no bloody chance but once the attitude kicked in and teammates were being let down I had to admit defeat and walk away out of pocket. Dancing is different as it’s an individual at this age not a team

fireflies

VIP Member
🙋‍♀️ We’re either giving her the content now or she really is that boring and predictable.

The ghosties will make it cold. 😉
Yes lees wee pals!
Frightful painting in the utility.
Rinse and repeat boring and so so predictable.

littlemisspiggy

Chatty Member
It's weird shes hidden fact hes home.
But she was a lot more low key about him leaving 2nd time round.
Its not stopped her whining shes tired and lonely last 2 weeks which sort of contradicts the q and a that shes much happier.
Despite the demented smiles and pretence she smashing mum mode life and living her best life i dont buy it.
I believe shes angry/bitter and unhappy.
Its sensible to keep real time whereabouts bit more quiet for her kids safety as their house is public and burglars dream as they would know layout/whos in or out and where security cameras were.
As for the we going on no holidays this year

She forgets 2 trips st andrews
1 trip to capital with the girls
Ski in France
Greece
So shes hardly hard done by we had no long or mini breaks all year.
Asking questions is engagement.
I call they will go museum again!
She will also dine out at pizza express
The accommodation is probably free.
That pose a joke. Her health and fitness journey even bigger joke.
Not many mums can afford baby sitter gym membership personal trainer 3 times a week.
I dont know how many sheep actually find her relatable.

Has everyone forgotten how much she loved the campaign trip
That’s one holiday that’s never gonna happen again! 🤣

• Haha

LaCrumpet

Chatty Member
Yeah weather was good in Aberdeen yesterday but my part of Scotland it was terrible, gales and rain.

Timewaster19

I’d love to see my husbands face if I stood in her kitchen taking a photo like this......then uploaded to social media 🙈😂😂
Just call her Max Wall

Totally off topic but..... why is lee liking posts from Lydia Millen.
Isn’t he off shore? 😐
Wasn’t he telling us about floating cows a few days ago?

View attachment 40859
They think the have something in common with Lydia ref trolling.

Totally off topic but..... why is lee liking posts from Lydia Millen.
Isn’t he off shore? 😐
Wasn’t he telling us about floating cows a few days ago?

View attachment 40859
They think the have something in common with Lydia ref trolling.

Mrs Meldrum here’s your new profile pic

1FDFA9BC-C334-4B58-8878-75FBE4D13CB4.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Well spotted. Maybe that’s it then. They won’t mention the car as they know they get backlash but sent back the lease bmw and got a lease evoque on the business accounts.
I hope they got a good lease deal on that Evoque...looks a bit small inside. 😂

• Haha

Catwoman

VIP Member
God what is she like?!!

She really does think the world owes her a favour doesn’t she?! She is so spoilt.

It’s your HOBBY now Becky. Can’t you put your phone away for a few hours and just live your life privately, like a normal adult? Maybe then you would actually spent some time thinking about other things (like taking the library card when you go to the library....)
She seriously can't help herself. 🙁..

Power

Looking for recommendations on things to do in Edinburgh.
Because they always go to Edinburgh and always end up doing the same things....

Here’s an idea

DONT GO TO FUCKING EDINBURGH.

Go somewhere else. There are many other places to go in Scotland that aren’t Edinburgh or bloody St Andrews.
Wonder if she's been gifted a weekend stay somewhere 🤔

bexgreen1983

VIP Member
Has the icecream truck defiantly been gifted. I quite fancy getting one as xmas present. But seeing so many other channel mums been gifted makes meldrums seem suspicion.
So we think the jelly cat was gifted .
Did she even do a video saying what poppys presents were.
She dident at xmas as we know she hardly got them much and most of if was cheap tat or gifted.
Honestly I brought one for my daughter- best pressie ever! Played with every day x

The pic without the filter is so much better. She looks so much younger in it

Last edited: