Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
Trolling an xfactor contestant ,ring any bells Eh? Anyone got a screenshot of her trolling Katie Waissel calling her dog rough?
If I had I would post it in her Insta comments without hesitation. Not that it would stay there for very long.....

Reactions: 4
I agree about the silly pose, she is a married mum of 3 not 18 but I actually like her outfit and would wear something similar for a meal out.

Reactions: 4

LaCrumpet

Chatty Member
Who the fuck has pasta with a curry though.
Cheap people. Rice is more expensive than pasta. In my uni days I would eat curry pasta all the time! I love curry and can make it really cheap and tasty, but rice was out of my budget. The good rice anyway.

Reactions: 3

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
The s max won’t be flashy enough for them. For people saving money there are some expensive cars on that list. I have a discovery and now my son is driving and I no longer need that height (he’s 6’5) I can’t wait to get a little car and be able to park in normal sized spaces and spend less on fuel.

That list of cars posted up thread was from back in 2017 before they bought the S-Max

Im not sure why people think they are buying a new car?? Have they said they are??

Mommom

Acting as devils advocate - when she said Poppy woke up with ‘badness in her bones’ could she have meant that Poppy had told her she had badness in her bones herself? After all the mentions of restless leg syndrome and the pain Poppy is in at night, perhaps on this occasion Mrs Meldrum is just telling us how her baby describes her pain rather than being nasty about her. She does a lot I disagree with, but she’s not an evil woman and not everything she says and does is nastiness.
Just a thought :)

Peggy Lee

VIP Member
Cocunt bingo
As whats everyone up to boost engagement when she doesnt care.
Mention lack of sleep.
No filter as apparently causes drama nope the only one whos drama llama is reb.
Fish for compliments as usual.
Another declutter and tidy never ground-breaking tidying her chester draws that dont close properly.
Quick mention piggies let us know they still alive and what a careful caring pet owner she is.
Another slow day. No mention of lee.
Autumn ber fave season. More cosy jumpers and boomerang of open fires.
Not mention her stacking firewood because this womans a machine!
I wonder if new management are advising I suppose we should be hopeful that she is finally listening ?

Peggy Lee

VIP Member
I don't think being momentarily disappointed in the gender reveal makes Lee a bad dad in the slightest. After 4 girls my hubby was convinced the 5th was a boy (different pregnancy symptoms etc), so when we found out it was number 5 I think we both had a flash of disappointment across our faces (ffs my 12 year old cried that she wanted a boy lol). Luckily there was no cameras picking up our micro expressions, and after the initial disappointment we realised we were just destined to have a girl gang, and that no matter what we were just lucky to be having her. Doesn't mean we love her any differently or any less.

However I reserve the right to judge Lee's parenting on his lack of privacy and security foe the children, for exploiting their childhood for likes and freebies, for failing to safeguard their emotional wellbeing in order to make money from them, his unhealthy body image obsession that will be toxic as young women grow up, their lack of concern when the children are ill and failure to get them seen by medical professionals,and his inability to properly clothe them for the weather and activities.

That all makes him a crap dad in my eyes.
Well said 😊

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
Yes i wondered that i know Katie Ellison has 1 room living room. Not sure if organised motherhood kelly is stifkley blue not haugue and both only done 1 wall.
What age was meldrum house built?
We went dark not blue in lounge but perioud house white ceilings. White windows it works as the room gets loads of sun and light.

Was it autumn weather in scotland yesterday or does she get her own climate.
Another engagment question as her main hobby is watching tv.
Some sheep need to realise she will never respond to their messages.
Was a summers day yesterday down south.
[/QUOTE

That first question is strange. Why would you send a total stranger photos of your baby? I don't understand how so many fall for the engagement trick repeatedly. They all flock to reply to her questions, don't any of them see that she answers barely anyone unless it is a paid promotion? She isn't even subtle, covering it up by a few likes and token comments. Just nothing, but still they reply to her. Weird.

fireflies

VIP Member
Channel mum are definitely more like an agency now. Meldrum had a salary and a contract with them as do the likes of Emily Norris, Katie Ellison, Kerry Conway, Rebecca Lamb, Lucy Carter, Jessica avey and more. So even if there is no brand work they are still getting paid just like any other job each month. But CM control everything for them, they cannot work with anyone without CM agreeing. Whereas smaller vloggers just get a payment each month if they’re selected to film certain videos and may get brand work.
Was nilly dropped too as dont see channel mum on her insta but she still seems to be getting brand deals so maybe different agency.
Always struck me as odd only person meldrum saw was sarah this mama life whos not channel mum and it was sarah who made effort.
Never seemed to see rebecca meet up any scottish vloggers.
Bet her and amy meet mum now awquard bump into at supermarket and the other scottish vloggers with 3 girls name escapes me now also lives Aberdeen way.
Also she dident go sjs vlogger retreat or mum vidcon.
Is lara with different agency now as she still seems get lots freebies including amazing trip canada and free gym membership so maybe channel mum not be all and end all.
Cant work out why meldrums channel still growing if she buys followers?
I can see how it tainted them all.
I wish they ditch lamb and conway they low league compared to others.
Is channel mum money substantial?
So meldrums financially suffer as result leaving.
Any other infleunecers offered Neilson as thats a odd arrangement meldrums had.

fireflies

VIP Member
I am sooooo confused on tonight’s vlog and I’m only a few minutes in. It’s titled ‘busy day’ but within the first 2 mins she said it’s going to be a really pottery stay at home chilled day. Then another few mins in and she’s saying it’s such a nice day and she doesn’t want to be at home all day so they’re heading out. Makes no sense 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
Could it be a nunber different days edited together?
Can't be arsed to watch it.
Busy with ny own life and kids this weekend so havent even looked at insta today.
I doubt i missed much all so samey.

Peggy Lee

VIP Member
I'm actually disgusted at her passively aggressively posting pictures of Jesy Nelson. You simply cannot compare these two journeys.

I follow Jesy, from what I've seen of her since winning X factor, she is a genuinely caring and sweet girl. The backlash she had was based purely on her appearance with messages to her directly and on other social media platforms.

I do not agree with or condone people actually trolling someone and harassing them. It's disgusting behaviour and that documentary had me in tears. The reason Rebecca is so spoken about is nothing to do with her looks (Yes there are comments on here but if you read all threads you will see they are actually in the minority. ) These threads are based on devious, shady and damn right unkind BEHAVIOUR!! The utter disregard and awful attitude to her loyal followers. I wouldn't see Jesy being so awful to vegetarians, turning up empty handed to food banks, using cancer scares to promote Next, blocking and deleting everyone who doesn't agree with absolutely everything she says, being devious and trying to catch people out with questions then blocking them, being so rude and unkind to people genuinely upset about an octopus picture, deliberately misleading people by not declaring ads or writing it in tiny writing, the list goes on. This is all arrogant and immature behaviour, nothing to do with your looks love. Grow up and own your mistakes, you're still blaming everyone else for the position you're in! She will carry on making the same mistakes as she never ever thinks she is truly in the wrong.
Spot on, well said 😊

avabella

VIP Member
I wonder if Lee has been delayed getting home due to weather or something. Surely he's not doing a 3 seeker?!

fireflies

VIP Member
That’s two book sales then.

What an utter twat linking the Ice Cream truck with no ad. We see you Edgy.
Has the icecream truck defiantly been gifted. I quite fancy getting one as xmas present. But seeing so many other channel mums been gifted makes meldrums seem suspicion.
So we think the jelly cat was gifted .
Did she even do a video saying what poppys presents were.
She dident at xmas as we know she hardly got them much and most of if was cheap tat or gifted.