Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

InstaLurk

VIP Member
I think she had a third child to maximise the amount of baby sponsored posts and freebies she could get. She was earning loads and could afford to support the whole family meaning Lee could do the majority of the childcare.

Sadly for her it all went pear shaped and now she’s left for weeks on her own with a spirited and demanding child who she has never really bonded with
Agreed, and there are lots of them still at it. The third-rate Surrey blogger collective crew are all currently milking bump #3 as none of them have reached the heady heights of giving up their day jobs yet. Poor babies

• Sad
Reactions: 6

Fathead

VIP Member
Nothing else to film so she’s trotting out the boring as fuck gym shite again.

Hilarious.

She knows NOTHING about the gym
She knows NOTHING about fitness
She knows NOTHING about cooking/food/nutrition

So all it’s going to be is her trying to affiliate link yet more gym clothes, reposting boring videos of her pretending to work out with rami and boring updates about chickpea salad

Fuck off Rebecca eh.
Exactly. People like her should NOT be allowed to lead the idiots out there up the garden path, look at me , il a natural size 8 but I’ll Affiliate link the crap out of every commercial opportunity I can to educate you on how to achieve that 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

ScottyT123

Chatty Member
Linking an £160 ring... oh f#ck off....

Why not just tell people where it is from
Yeah I messaged her ages ago saying may I ask WHERE it’s from not HOW much it cost. Personally I don’t think it’s worth the money but to each to their own.

Catwoman

VIP Member
I know.

She may as well wear a T-shirt that says “Florrie is my favourite child”

Can you imagine her volunteering?!!!!
Obviously Cath must have been today then too. I can't imagine her managing to do it off her own back. 🙄. Very much doubt it will become a regular thing.

Channel mum inside info... Would it have been CM that advised the Meldrums to stop showing themselves drinking every night? I'm guessing it was, again they'd not have thought it up themselves. I've just always wondered.

Pink Flamingo, think the other vlogger up this way you're thinking of would be Tanya Fowlie, prev known as mummy monologues. Hard working, down to earth mother. 😊

Peggy Lee

VIP Member
Seriously, if she thinks toddler stage is bad, she's in for a very rude awakening when the hormones kick in at puberty and the toddler years will seem like a walk in the park compared to teenage problems....you need to be there and supporting your daughters Reb, not being negative about them in front of thousands of strangers otherwise you'll be needing to get counselling for them ( which is extremely difficult to come by btw)
Yes this can be a nightmare teenage angst even the most calm and loving bairns go through some difficult stages it takes patience and empathy both of which Rebecca lacks I predict some very troubled teenagers if she doesn’t start to set a better example she herself is still behaving like a spoilt teenager , everything is about her , her problems are greater than anyone else’s , her needs, wants and desires always come first !

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Sorry ladies as much as I agree with literally everything on her threads it’s not worth exposing myself over for meldrum. There is a lot of speculation that she didn’t feel CM protected her enough or her mental health when all of this was ongoing and she was losing brand work. It caused tension too as her losing work agreed through CM resulted in other bloggers losing it too

I think I can take an educated guess as to who you are.... 😊 don’t worry, your secret is safe!!!!!

HowardMoon

VIP Member
I’ve said this before but my favourite throwback is still when she was pregnant with F, travelling back from a wedding and stopping at a nursing home as she thought she had gone into labour.

It had everything, princessy behaviour, 2 cars as they had “pregnant ladies”. One upping preg cath by having contractions in the car.....drama. Pitching up at some nursing home instead of just phoning an actual hospital for advice.

The whole thing was just so Reb!
I HAVE to see this. I hope it hasn’t been deleted 🤣

• Haha

Jade33

VIP Member
Just watched her latest story on Instagram and she’s cuddling S&F and Poppy wants up too. She’s unbelievable - she actually says there’s no room for Poppy. Lee ( assume its Lee) then puts her on Rebeggar who looks v annoyed and goes “ really?” in a nasty tone. Then remembers she’s filming & is all smiles. Cow.
It didn't even look like she was hugging s, looked more like she was sitting behind her, having to lean over her shoulder to get in the story!

Slush puppies usually bought by the high school kids, not 34 year old men! Wonder if their car was at the garage today, sure there is one near that park

• Haha

Timewaster19

She still had them on when she went bramble picking with the girls at tea time 🤮
She certainly did! Her sweat glands are probably where her morals and integrity are - up her own arse.
Well spotted. Maybe that’s it then. They won’t mention the car as they know they get backlash but sent back the lease bmw and got a lease evoque on the business accounts.
would answer there interest in Lydia Millen. She recently got a new Range Rover although not the hairdressers model. Can they not get over the fact they’ll never make the money they thought they would from the joke it has now become. If they have a new car leased or otherwise and she bleats poverty I will have to vent! Nothing wrong with the Ford!

Insiderchat

Who else has left then?
Jeorgia didn’t have the figures and they found out she bought half her instagram followers just to stay in last time when they were going to drop her. Lara was dropped too, a few were close to going but had contracts extended for 3/4 months rather than the normal year renewal.

Catwoman

VIP Member
How does she have nearly 100k followrers, yet gets 4/5k likes on pics if she’s lucky
and shit numbers of comments ... Often below 100 The video of F eating the glacé cherry yesterday being the biggest in ages! 😂

• Haha

Catwoman

VIP Member
I’m 99% sure it was rats! A friend of mine had a problem with them in her garden due to a neighbour leaving excess bird food out. She had holes in her borders just like Lee’s!

This. Who in their right mind would put a £140 cashmere jumper in the washing machine? Anyone who had spent their own hard earned money would hand wash it with extreme care. I thought the same with the £25 a pop Bobby Brown lipstick Poppy had allegedly smeared all over her face a while ago. You just wouldn’t leave good quality make up where a toddler could get it and ruin it. No respect for anything as it has all come too easily to her
Remember Rebeggar lives with the motto zero fuck's given 🙄

fireflies

VIP Member
My invite is for me and a friend, maybe she is Cath’s plus one, can’t imagine she has ever bought anything from Jo Malone👀
Yes caths probably paying jo malone customer hence invite.

Lets not forget jump up darling your not in your sallopettes!

Haha yes it was meant to say slap & tickle!!!! 🤣 only thought it because she was clearly a bit drunk and was sitting there in her little lace pyjama top that looked like she was naked!!!!
Thought you meant she just needed a good wash.

Poppy shouts “NO FLORRIE”
And reb tells her not to use that language

My opinion - “no” is not a bad word and who knows what Florence was doing to poppy??

Then S says “don’t listen to that” ..
Probably meaning her mother shouting
Having any opinion is naughty
Especially if shes arguing with the chosen fave child as she can do whatever she likes.