Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Onlyhereforthegossip

Chatty Member
Yes i wondered that i know Katie Ellison has 1 room living room. Not sure if organised motherhood kelly is stifkley blue not haugue and both only done 1 wall.
What age was meldrum house built?
We went dark not blue in lounge but perioud house white ceilings. White windows it works as the room gets loads of sun and light.

Was it autumn weather in scotland yesterday or does she get her own climate.
Another engagment question as her main hobby is watching tv.
Some sheep need to realise she will never respond to their messages.
Was a summers day yesterday down south.
It was blowing a hoolie but very mild temperatures, certainly not what I’d call autumn weather 🙄

Reactions: 6

CurlySue

VIP Member
Looks like it, however when someone called her out on the filter use not really showing the dress in the accurate colour scheme for people considering buying, Rebitcher replied that the ‘brand had approved the photo’ - completely missing the point Reb!
Professional as ever 😳
It’s just a hoppy now though 🙄

Very Cherry

VIP Member
Her latest stories annoyed me maybe if P wasn’t allowed to sleep for 3+ hours in the day and you actually got off your flat arse and took her outside to tire her out she might actually sleep at night! Try some controlled crying and for the love of god you’ve made yourself a habit of rubbing her legs she sleeps fine during the day you made the big deal out restless legs which she doesn’t have maybe be try things for more than a day and you actually might get somewhere you selfish woman!
I said the same as you a few weeks back, having a daughter a few weeks younger than P we have recently cut out her afternoon nap. If we are out and she falls asleep in the car etc. We just go for an extra walk and play at the park and it tires her out enough and she sleeps 12 hours solid at night. She needs to stop looking at her phone and get off her behind and entertain P during the day to stop her napping and then she will
IV just watched her 37 and 39 week pregnancy update videos and I don't even know what to say. Does she just think she is better than everyone else!? And in her 39 week update she said she had a glass of wine. How selfish is she!
That really peed me off when she said she'd had wine 'and it was delicious'. 🤬

Michelind

and shit numbers of comments ... Often below 100 The video of F eating the glacé cherry yesterday being the biggest in ages! 😂
That would creep the hell out of me 😱 , you don't need to be a genius to know why a video with a close up view of a child's mouth has more views than your other boring posts

• Sick
  • Sad
  • Wow

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
S seems really confused in that latest story about whether she’s getting a telling off or not. The way she looks at the camera at the end 😔

• Sad
Just what I was thinking! The jumpered knuckles!, 😂😂😂 cue open fire and log basket begging.
There's one thing, her outside surroundings make lovely autumnal photo shots. 📸

Only when she doesn’t use the orange filter and make it look nuclear 😂
I don’t know why they haven’t used their surroundings more in their content. Aberdeenshire is a beautiful part of the country.

wishes

I'm sure Poppy was supervised with the toy, but I don't think I'd post a photo of my just turned two year-old with a Kinder Egg - it's just asking for people to tell you off.

fireflies

VIP Member
Like i said before willl take serious financial problems or illness for her to change.
Not even lee forced to rigs and her being main parent has forced change.
I worry so much they have accidents.
Shes so negligent with their safety

Jade33

VIP Member
Spare bed poppy room for lee to sleep in 2 weeks a month so she can avoid sleeping with him.

Looks like reb never loved the s max.

Quality time watching tv with girls.
I spot just 1 girl the golden child
Lee not engaging just on his laptop maybe looking at tattle.
Maybe watching ramis insta wondering how he can be more like him.
The thing about the car, looks like Lee wrote it as says needs to convince Mrs, and she's given me a week

rather not stop

VIP Member
The latest vlog.... Near the beginning, when they are all getting shoes on... S showing her toy to the camera then she jumps... What does P shout and then S whispers to the camera?
Mrs M is just annoyed at P for shouting at Middlest Favouritest Flossie belle. 🙄

Mabelrose

VIP Member
I can’t share as I’m rubbish, but on Facebook there is a clip called Scottish workout, two guys in Kilts, very funny, all I could think of was lee doing it! 🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha