Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jade33

VIP Member
Ugh. That’s shocking. This making money off something you’ve not paid for malarkey is pissing me off so much 😡

Its like an unwritten rule that people who buy personalised number plates are slaves to every new bloody iPhone model that comes out. Children playing at adulting 🙄
My other half has a personal plate and won't touch Apple! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just watched Rebs story with the ginger bleugh. She really is a complete idiot. Not that I am a sheep any longer but if I was I would today be insulted! It might seem like such a minor thing to some but I was bullied horribly at school for having ginger hair - every put down, I heard them. I then started dying my hair, black, bright red, even dabbled in blue to cover the ginger. Eventually I woke up and thought why the hell am I changing for these arsewipes that get off on bullying me?! so hair striped back to ginger, took yuuuurs to get it back to the original colour and condition was shot to pot.

Anyway, this is a long winded post for me to basically say reb you are a twat and some people will take throw away comments like this to heart. I know if it was me when i was younger , I definately would have.

#GINGERANDPROUD
My youngest daughter is a red and god help anyone who calls her ginger! She's never been bullied but then she's got attitude 😂😂😂

• Heart

Jade33

VIP Member
Bastard checking in.

Did she really go to the school after her work out, in sweaty gym leggings?
I feel bad enough just picking up my kid in sweaty workout stuff if I've not had chance to shower! And I just stand in the playground! 😂

Can't wait for some major dicking about on my 12 hour shift tonight 🙄
That's the only reason u go to work surely?! 🤣

Does anyone remember the video about thanking all the staff who helped her during Poppy s delivery and her hospital stay? I think it was roped in with a paid pampers AD? I remember thinking at the time, blimey every single member of staff appeared to have A LOT of time for her and she went on like they thought she was something really special. It was like she became best buddies with them. I don't doubt how amazing the staff are, I just remember reading quite a few comments saying not all experiences are like this and I even thought at the time what a rose tinted view of it all. She must have really pissed the staff off filming when they asked her not to include them. I did think at the time as she was reeling off the midwives names I wonder if they thought so highly of you love? 😂
She probably threw a load of random names out! I doubt very much she actually bothered to learn their names!

Last edited:

Nette

@Catwoman mine is the one that says the natural one is warmer and filter makes things look cold and uninviting. No one has come at me yet on it but still plenty of time!

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
No offence to our lovely insider 🤣🤣 but this could be anyone 😬
Without receipts I believe nothing 😂😂😂

Should he not be off on a rig again.... Ok he’s only be back a day but it feels so much longer 😬
View attachment 41362
Hardly whistleblowing stuff that is going to have Siobhan Freegard quaking in her boots.
Might not need to keep receipts for useless Home Bargains hauls...but do need them here, I agree.

That face looks like Lee has been on the iron tablets...get the man some #giftedconstipationrelief quick!

• Haha

bexgreen1983

VIP Member
Does he not brown off the mince and soften that veg? It’ll be flavourless and gross. Also packet mix!! Just add some chilli, cumin etc and you’re off. No packets full of artificial colours and flavours.
I always just chuck it straight in with a mix.. why mess another pan defeats the object of using a slow cooker imo

Moggy

I thought she’d didn’t read messages but she got so so many asking about her pink house 🤔

Good liars need good memories Beggy!
If she doesn't read messages, the fan asking if she 'ever got' the email she sent of her baby's pic that she thought looked like P has no chance of a reply!

• Sad
I just watched that 37 week vlog....is there any way we can flag this up as ‘trolling’ due to the offensive nature in which she speaks about the doctors?

Maybe it’s the tiredness speaking...who knows.