Mrs Meldrum #54 the manic moonface, turtlehead, the twatty hand and the teapot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would anyone be willing to give me a little summary of this woman? I’ve tried to read old threads but there’s so many!
The list is endless but the main points are she lied about paying for a trip to Disneyland Paris. She was paid to visit a foodbank and arrived empty handed. She combined a story about having a breast lump with a advert for Next. She claimed that a gifted boden jumper made her anxiety disappear. She left a racist remark made by a friend in one of her vlogs and when called out on it didn't immediately remove the vlog. A few hours later she dubbed music over the offensive comment when people kept complaining. She then proceeded to share a "no fucks given" meme. A couple of days later she did a follow Friday, using a woman of colour to try to demonstrate that she wasn't racist.

She also constantly fails to declare Ads and gifts in accordance with the regulations. There is more but they are a few highlights

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I thought they were a family of vloggers, so all 5 of them were the earners, surely?
This the crux of what’s wrong with family floggers for me (that and the massive invasion of privacy). Any advertisement which features the kids, they should be given an equal share of. If it is them, and them alone fronting the advert, then any revenue earned should be entirely theirs; paid into a savings account for them to access when they’re older.

I know if I were Safiyah, Florence or Poppy I’d want to see the fruits of my labour as an older teen. I’d be livid when I discovered my “earnings” were funnelled into the family mortgage or home repairs.

Reactions: 12
I feel like she’d get loads more done and a lot easier if she had full use of both hands and wasn’t distracted by the camera all the time.

Reactions: 23
Mrs Meldrum #55 Admiring my reflection, monitoring comment section. Busy mum of 3, it's a struggle being me.

Mrs Meldrum #55 Borrowing dogs, 'savage' sprogs, dirty clothes, sun damaged nose.

😂🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Sorry if this has been talked about already, has she left CM and now being Represented by whalar? Who are whalar and what do they do? Their website isn’t great, I need details 😆

Reactions: 2
Sorry if this has been talked about already, has she left CM and now being Represented by whalar? Who are whalar and what do they do? Their website isn’t great, I need details 😆
I wonder if they’re like the crap agency that Brummy Mummy is with run by a teenager called Paul (who likes to snoop about in her Tattle thread) and with only Z listers on the books.....🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder if they’re like the crap agency that Brummy Mummy is with run by a teenager called Paul (who likes to snoop about in her Tattle thread) and with only Z listers on the books.....🤦‍♀️
20190902_201644.jpg

I doubt they'll get authentic creative and engaging content from Edgy, she's way too lazy for that tit😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How has she got the dog again.... is her a press product 😳
I’d believe he came in the P.O. Box and she’s been paid to show him before I believe she actually wants and will care for a dog 😬

#55 Stop trying to make Flossie happen. It's not going to happen!
See also waffle 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I feel like she’d get loads more done and a lot easier if she had full use of both hands and wasn’t distracted by the camera all the time.
Agree. Not to mention that the kids have learnt to be messy from her. They don’t play with just toys long enough to need a playroom. It’s tv and toys she may as well stick the tv in the so called playroom (aka gifted room)

Reactions: 5
Flossie!!!!🤦🏻‍♀️ Ffs!! How can you seriously change what you call your child just because another child shares the same name in class. It’s utterly ridiculous!!! How bloody stupid does she look! She has always made me scratch my head over the whole name thing though, Poppy and Florence are so common yet she thinks they are rare! ( no offence to anyone called those names btw, I just mean they are popular). Love the begging bowl out again for favourite child’s birthday!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.