Mrs Meldrum #54 the manic moonface, turtlehead, the twatty hand and the teapot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha she thinks she can relate to TOMM? She hasn't done an HONEST day's work in her life. Help women by paying women? Seriously? She's trying to scam women dry by getting them to spend their hard earned cash to fund her lifestyle. How the f**k is that empowering women? Uneducated, lazy lout.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I hope she asked the dog / owner for permission to post photos, I wouldn’t want that scrubby mare plastering photos of my dog all over Instagram!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ha she thinks she can relate to TOMM? She hasn't done an HONEST day's work in her life. Help women by paying women? Seriously? She's trying to scam women dry by getting them to spend their hard earned cash to fund her lifestyle. How the f**k is that empowering women? Uneducated, lazy lout.
Lol it's just the getting paid part she agrees with I'm sure! 😂

• Haha
Come on now...she was a very important boss lady...(she even had a mug saying so so it must be true), she was the SOLE EARNER FOR THIRTY BILLION YUUUERS PEOPLE and worked full time....inbetween school runs, coffee, ramming, shopping trips and mooching oh and self care time. She was very inportant dont you know. Just happened to be shite at her cushy, well paid job and fucked it all up🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I actually quite liked what she said about selling on 2nd hand for almost new price, especially when factoring postage! (No idea what's gone on tho, never bought anything of theirs new or 2nd hand either 😂) but liked what she said, selldrum should take note on her preloved/disgustingly stained page! 😂
I remember when she sold something with a massive stain for like £8 must have been so embarrassing

I can't share what she did, but if you pm me I will see if my acquaintance will allow me to share with you. It was a serious allegation that she made but the complaint was dismissed
I’m interested !

Reactions: 7
Who was Kermit, what did they do ?
I believe Kermit was a member here, who Mrs M doxxed by naming them on her ig stories. She asked her followers to "have a word" if they knew anyone by that name. Kermit did nothing but express their own opinions, as we all do

Reactions: 9
Looking at the CEO of Mama Bebe rant, think she needs to start looking a tad closer to home.View attachment 37208Her company is more than happy to continue to gift items to the Meldrums, when her reputation is in the sewer. Selling your clothes second hand is the least of her worries when she is more than happy for her company to be in league with the Meldrums.
Also this is funny because I wouldn’t say their prices were fair!! So over priced 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Social media break went well today 🤦🏻‍♀️
No wonder the girls are sad....she was asking yesterday if they love the dog, why would you encourage your children to get attached to a dog you’re returning the next day??

Cleaning while the girls climb trees......excellent parenting once again 🤬
And I’m so angry she’s likening herself to The Organised Mum!!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
New vlog: she's very busy, very exhausted, so much to do.......gets shopping delivered, gets mummy to help her at swimming, gets mummy to pick S up from school, gets mummy to take S to trampolining, leaves toddler downstairs alone with pack of milky stars (tiny choking hazard) so she can talk into her camera about herself

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Social media break went well today 🤦🏻‍♀️
No wonder the girls are sad....she was asking yesterday if they love the dog, why would you encourage your children to get attached to a dog you’re returning the next day??

Cleaning while the girls climb trees......excellent parenting once again 🤬
And I’m so angry she’s likening herself to The Organised Mum!!
This wasn't even just her girls tho, s had a friend over from school! 😱

Reactions: 2
Another vlog, same music! Must be the free version 🙄

Another thing... poppy asks for an ice lolly and Rebecca says no...next thing is Poppy is eating an ice lolly!!! She needs to stick to rules of what she says or her kids will have no respect towards her😔

And finally! Why oh why is she in bed with her clothes on, filthy woman!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
LONG time lurker 👋 the dog thing really annoyed me . I previously had a rescue dog , she got put down at the start of the year as she was a very old lady. Hubby and I started dog sitting for people we knew occasionally as we quite liked having a dog around but felt it was too soon for new family pet. We have since rescued another dog and can I just say it’s been crazy . My children are similar ages to Melds and I have a similar set up (in terms of hubby working away and when home he works ALOT 6-10 pm type of work 🙄) and we are an experienced dog family and I can honestly say that dog sitting is nothing like having your own pet. My older dog was a very canny old dog who was happy with a “mooch” around the woodland x2 a day ,new dog needs a hike morning noon and night and is still crazy . I love it though and I’m used to balancing 3 kids (one still 👶) and a dog and all that comes with it ,I don’t see it being realistic for Melds to do this . And it would break my heart for her to get only to give it up . The dog I have right now Comes from a family who wanted a cute companion that they wanted as an accessory but they weren’t prepared for how time consuming properly looking after a dog is. Even when we have dog sitted for 3 weeks at a time it’s still not a true reflection of what having your own dog is like .. sorry for the long rant it just really bothers me and it will break my heart if they get a dog only to hand it in to an overflowing rescue centre after a few weeks cause they can’t cope

• Heart
Reactions: 25
After spending hundreds of pounds on a cute puppy ( no rescue pup for princess), after realizing how much effort and work...poor wee pup will end up on the preloved site with the never selling tula😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
After spending hundreds of pounds on a cute puppy ( no rescue pup for princess), after realizing how much effort and work...poor wee pup will end up on the preloved site with the never selling tula😂
She will no doubt sell it for more than she paid for it because it’s been in her family vlogs and plastered all over insta and will practically be a celebrity 🙄🤣

• Haha
👋 How did she find out the acquaintance’s identity and employer? 😤
Reported her??? Like what!??? How old is she? 12? As far as I’m aware gossiping a gossip site about a ‘public figure’ is not a sackable or disciplinary offence, I’m fact I’m sure it could be argued Rebby was in the wrong on this occasion!!

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Reported her??? Like what!??? How old is she? 12? As far as I’m aware gossiping a gossip site about a ‘public figure’ is not a sackable or disciplinary offence, I’m fact I’m sure it could be argued Rebby was in the wrong on this occasion!!
From what I was told the person in question could have been sacked. I don’t want to mention the reason they were reported to their employer as it’s nothing to do with me but it was a genuine sackable reason in theory ( not that the person in question has done anything wrong). Luckily they weren’t sacked. How much of a cocunt do you have to be to do such a thing? She’s a vicious selfish spoilt. bully

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.