Mrs Meldrum #54 the manic moonface, turtlehead, the twatty hand and the teapot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Basically it looks like a Talent(less) agency that you sign yourself up for, rather than one that has head hunted her.

How pathetic

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Aw poor Princess Pinocchio was out the house from 8.45-3......try WORKING in between those hours instead of mooching/baby classes/whatever else she does.
Or a 12 hour shift.
She’s clueless, I honestly don’t know who finds her relatable or likeable!! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Aw poor Princess Pinocchio was out the house from 8.45-3......try WORKING in between those hours instead of mooching/baby classes/whatever else she does.
Or a 12 hour shift.
She’s clueless, I honestly don’t know who finds her relatable or likeable!! 🤦🏻‍♀️
The kind of women who think selling Juice Plus on Facebook is a job. The "u ok hun" ones, who post loads of "inspiring" pictures about being a girl boss and empowering women while bitching about all their mates.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I'm glad others are pointing out the whole 'I've been out since 845' thing.

Are you actually joking?! I'm all for people being sahp etc but the grip on reality is lost here. I say this as someone who loves a nap if she can squeeze one in but I cope perfectly fine without one, but I guess this will be blamed on the low iron...........

Reactions: 14
The kind of women who think selling Juice Plus on Facebook is a job. The "u ok hun" ones, who post loads of "inspiring" pictures about being a girl boss and empowering women while bitching about all their mates.
Fuckwit types... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Basically it looks like a Talent(less) agency that you sign yourself up for, rather than one that has head hunted her.

How pathetic
Well she’ll probably need the legal support they suggest they offer as she’s so good at getting herself into hot water!

I do wonder at which point Channel Mum
Ditched her. Before Lee started looking for jobs 🤔. Easier to blame the trolls than actually be responsible for it herself.

Try throwing working into that day Grabecca! She actually doesn’t have a clue. As a working single Mum of 3 I’d love a day like that 🙄

Reactions: 24
View attachment 36488

She does realise what she is describing is normal life doesn’t she?!
No she really doesn’t ! She has had a live in au pair cleverly disguised as a husband for 3 yuuurs now she is having to look after 3 bairns, tidy her home , get them to and fro all whilst trying to be at the gym and keep up on social media of course she is struggling she was a non working , stay at home style queen and Influencer raking in the cash and living her best adventuring life , no wonder she is feeling a bit peaky I think real life is kicking her little flat bot , do I feel sorry for her ? trying not too as I remember all the lies, deceiving her followers by pretending to be their friend, completely ignoring her husband every time he tried to reign her in another baby 👶 she wanted , murder mansion , she wanted , oh the list is endless ...

This has to be next thread title
👍

Busy day???? 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️Sheep ffs!! Tell her to get a grip!!! She needs to grow up and live in the real world and also, seriously get her kids off the internet, if she thinks dealing with S is tough now, wait until teenage years and all the emotional issues that come up, all these insta mums have no idea what’s coming for them!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Oooh she's boosting engagement, actually responding to comments. She'll soon bore of it.
She's such a fn know it all isn't she? 🙄

Wait!
This is serious... Has she managed a ramming today? 😱
As a teacher I can wholeheartedly tell you, Reb, that the shorter days at the beginning of Primary 1 are not a “waste of time”. For many children who are used to only attending nursery for half days or not attending any full days then going for school every day from 9-3 is exhausting and very daunting. They’re not all as wonderful at settling as golden child Flossie

• Heart
Reactions: 37
New vlog.... Is this the Meldrums channel or Mrs Meldrum? 🤔 Less than 3 minutes in and we've had 'the worst night of sleep ever'... Deja vue of F getting her hair done.... duck me the sheep must like its bloody groundhog day! 😂

I'll continue......to watch 👀

It's a hash up of insta stories. Why bother?
Lee saying goodbye to the car... Whatever, it's bollocks..another one on the horizon for sure.

Going out without Poppy, too much of a big deal made of it in my opinion, she's two not a puppy. 😢switch off your bloody phone and pay attention to them instead of wittering then ffs!

God love poppy waffle.... she’s our little hero. But they don’t half moan about her do they.

5 to 12 and they put her down for a nap... does she not have an actual nap time!?
Have to admit I’m looking forward to Lee going back to work, she’s bad alone, the two of them in the vlogs is unbearable

Reactions: 15
She does seem to repeat the same stuff doesn't she? First it'll be a insta-story, then a grid post and then finally it'll be in the vlog. Every part of the day is used to its full capacity in every format possible. So lazy of her!

Reactions: 7
Busy day???? 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️Sheep ffs!! Tell her to get a grip!!! She needs to grow up and live in the real world and also, seriously get her kids off the internet, if she thinks dealing with S is tough now, wait until teenage years and all the emotional issues that come up, all these insta mums have no idea what’s coming for them!!
You're so right. I used to be a fan of brummymummyof2 until the never ending Disney bored me away. Tonight BM2 video played automatically after MrsM and I'd agree, far too much feature of her daughter. I'd read she has her own SM now, it's not healthy. If these vloggers can't succeed without their kids, their 'careers' in this industry are short lived.

She does seem to repeat the same stuff doesn't she? First it'll be a insta-story, then a grid post and then finally it'll be in the vlog. Every part of the day is used to its full capacity in every format possible. So lazy of her!
It is REALLY bloody lazy!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.