Mrs Meldrum #54 the manic moonface, turtlehead, the twatty hand and the teapot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So P has (they think) a condition that they've wondered about for over a third of her life? šŸ¤¬

That's about the same level of due care she showed that new year sick P insta story to entice Lee home from a night out. šŸ¤
And before that when Poppy was ill for weeks, was dragged on holiday etc before finally being seen by the GP and diagnosed with a chest infection, something that can be incredibly nasty in babies, especially pre-term ones.

Reactions: 8
She needs to be able to justify her childā€™s sleep pattern, or lack there of as being down to a condition.

It couldnā€™t ever be down to the fact that she
1) has no set sleep routine
2) allows her child to dictate her sleep pattern
3) does not mentally and physically stimulate her child to promote healthy sleep

I literally googled ā€œ2 year old wonā€™t sleepā€ and this is the response I got:

Reinforce your child's appropriate bedtime by using a consistent bedtime routine. Don't hold her, rock her, or let her rely on a pacifier or bottle to get to sleep. ... Stick to a regular pattern of daytime and nighttime sleep; don't let your toddler set her own sleepschedules.

So how far into the Dr Google self diagnosis game did she go to come up with RLS?!

Reactions: 12
I have restless leg syndrome and it can be awful.
But I have never heard her mention this before and why would it only affect her during the night???
Agree with the above post.....nothing about how P must feel or how irritating/frustrating for her, just how tired R is šŸ¤¬ oh and the photo of F on a post all about P?! šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

I have to say though how much nicer Reb looked in her stories than with that daft filter, her skin looks much better without it!

Reactions: 10
I have restless leg syndrome and it can be awful.
But I have never heard her mention this before and why would it only affect her during the night???
Agree with the above post.....nothing about how P must feel or how irritating/frustrating for her, just how tired R is šŸ¤¬ oh and the photo of F on a post all about P?! šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

I have to say though how much nicer Reb looked in her stories than with that daft filter, her skin looks much better without it!
I thought this too, if she goes down for a nap with no hassle and sleeps right through for a good few hours isn't it more likely to be a bad/unestablished night time routine? I had an awful, awful time with my little one just after the age of 2 where she was up from 11-4am and just literally faffing around. It was like hell on earth especially being a single parent working full time I felt like a zombie. I did controlled crying, nightlight, and if it was really bad slept next to her as I didn't want her to get used to coming in my bed, and at least I got a few hours kip ready for work and she stayed in her bed. Surely restless legs would interfere with nap if it was this?

Reactions: 9
P doesnā€™t have RLS R has it in her head that she does but P has no routine no sleep pattern naps for hours on end just so she can get peace this is what Iā€™d do if it was my child

1. Cut out naps completely
2. Take her out let her burn off energy
3. Wind her down with a bath story and some milk before bed
4. Put her to bed sleepy but awake and let her learn to fall asleep on her own if she gets upset give her a few minutes before going in to resettle her then leave the room and gradually increase the time and P will eventually learn to settle herself down to sleep without having to rely on R or L so if she does wake during the night sheā€™ll be able to settle back down
5. Keep repeating theses steps until a proper routine is in place then keep doing steps 1-3!

I have a 3 year old and from day 1 Iā€™ve put him down sleepy but awake and heā€™s went to sleep on his own Iā€™ve always had a proper routine and I make sure even if weā€™re having a home day I let him run round the garden etc so that heā€™s able to wind down and sleep but R is consistent enough to get a routine in place itā€™ll take a few weeks at least but she wants everything done overnight sheā€™s nobody but to blame but herself sheā€™s the most self centred and selfish person Iā€™ve ever came across!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Poppy just doesnā€™t have restless legs.. if she did, and they had thought it may be this for so long;
1. Why have they not yet addressed the issue and tried to help the poor kid
2. How can she refer to her as a ā€˜ferel/bad/naughty girl and moan about her not sleeping!?
Either neglectful or really mean or both.
Their absolute determination to do ANYTHING for engagement is becoming so sickening.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This is so bloody random.. why does the child have to something wrong with her. Maybe she just doesnt sleep....??

All this cheeky business, whatā€™s with the overuse of that word ?! Is she a plank ?! Cheeky shopping trip , no you div you went shopping , nothing cheeky about it šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This is so bloody random.. why does the child have to something wrong with her. Maybe she just doesnt sleep....??
Cos Reb likes to pretend sheā€™s got her tit together. 3 perfect children who are seen and not heard, who go to bed early so she can chill in front of the TV or watch her own reflection in her phone while she chats crap. If she has a reason for having a poor sleeper then itā€™s not her fault, itā€™s someone elseā€™s. Which basically is the motto of everything Rebecca Meldrum lives for.

Reactions: 15
If you're not hate watching the vlog, I'll save you the bother

"look at me in my shorts look at me in my shorts look at me in my shorts look at me in my shorts look at me in my shorts look at me in my shorts look at me in my shorts"............... repeat forever........

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I have restless legs and they do bother me during the day too when I'm sitting still. It's not just a night time thing. I doubt very much Poppy has this. She needs less daytime naps and more stimulation. Ditch the sling and make her walk more.

Reactions: 8
I did used to like these guys but I do feel she begs allot with all her links etc šŸ™ˆ noticed on lees Instagram they have sent one of their cars back!!

Reactions: 4
She is bleeping brutal.. itā€™s important for the girls to get time with her and Pat away from Poppy.... not being funny but is Poppy not their kid too?!

I actually feel my insides cringe for her when she writes tit like that.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Years ago when Lee was offshore before I felt that she had her tit together and was much better at juggling stuff. I feel the bigger her Instagram and YouTube the more sloppy she has become as a parent. All she cares about is being tiny and having me time. She behaves like someone wanting a gap year not a mum of 3!

Reactions: 19
Long time lurker, first post. R + L share everything on the gram so how come there's no stories of P during these endless sleepless nights??? Incidently, S looked really pleased to be allowed a later bedtime than her younger sisters yesterday.

Reactions: 12
Poor Safiyah - one night of staying up a bit later than ā€˜the littlesā€™ and next night Florrie gets to join in too. Why not have staggered bedtimes for all three? Feral child at 7, Favourite Flossie at 7.30, Safiyah at 8

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Years ago when Lee was offshore before I felt that she had her tit together and was much better at juggling stuff. I feel the bigger her Instagram and YouTube the more sloppy she has become as a parent. All she cares about is being tiny and having me time. She behaves like someone wanting a gap year not a mum of 3!

The trouble for ALL large family accounts is that they do not know how to manage themselves. New generation, No guidance. They are all sloppy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.