Mrs Meldrum #54 the manic moonface, turtlehead, the twatty hand and the teapot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When is he buggering back off shore? Poor Rebby has the fear!!!! Well guess what love? YOU wanted Poppy!

Reactions: 15
Really? Neilsons were named in the Daily Mail racism article so I’d be really surprised if they’d want to continue their association with the meldrums after the damage done. Their Instagram took a hammering as well, remember. PR disaster for them. They have so many bloggers they could choose instead.
There is some odd connection between Neilson and Meldrums though, never understand why they gifted them so many holidays in return for poor advertising, while never seeing them gift any other influencers, before or after the scandals.
I completely agree theres more successful and bigger accounts Neilson could gift,but even after the shoddy attempt on the ski holiday they still supported the Meldrums.

This is one occasion I'd hope I'm wrong. I'd love to see an actual adventure loving family like the Ellisons review a Neilsons holiday,but then I don't think resort holidays and kids clubs are their style!

Reactions: 12
Really? Neilsons were named in the Daily Mail racism article so I’d be really surprised if they’d want to continue their association with the meldrums after the damage done. Their Instagram took a hammering as well, remember. PR disaster for them. They have so many bloggers they could choose instead.

No it was Norovirus that they brought with them (I’m sure at least one was ill on the flight over) and then they happily spread to all the other guests. That really annoyed me. So irresponsible when people do that.
I hate it when people do that, so inconsiderate. When was that?

Reactions: 1
Just remembering the norovirus holiday gives me the fear!
Some of them became unwell on the flight 😱
Norovirus on an aeroplane!
It’s bad enough at home, with your own bathroom and bed.
The tiny toilet, the sick bags, the plane seats etc.
Honestly the thought makes me never want to travel again.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Just remembering the norovirus holiday gives me the fear!
Some of them became unwell on the flight 😱
Norovirus on an aeroplane!
It’s bad enough at home, with your own bathroom and bed.
The tiny toilet, the sick bags, the plane seats etc.
Honestly the thought makes me never want to travel again.
Couldn’t think of anything worse. Was it short or long haul?

😁😁😁 what an absolute tool Lee ‘scooter boy’ Meldrum is , a James Blunt song about saying goodbye to a leased car 🙄.

He must be a laughing stock and if he isn’t he should be !
He is! Believe me! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Couldn’t think of anything worse. Was it short or long haul?
Greece I think?
It was like watching an infection control video on the spread of disease.
No observation of the 48hr rule, all in the pool, at the dinner hall. I felt like I might catch it through the screen.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Why is she rambling with her hands up to her mouth, has she just had lip fillers done again!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"were pretty sure, and have been for a while, that Poppy has restless leg syndrome and that's why she's not sleeping, but it's bloody exhausting for Lee and I"
"hopefully we can figure it out cos I am bloody knackered"

The above quotes totally sum her up, selfish to the bloody core. She doesn't care about what the kid is going through at all. Poor Poppy.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
MEldrums....Rebs all about the self care, so much so she leaves very little to care for anyone else

Lee's a pleb but at least when he's home he cares for the kids. Rebeccas only interested when they can make her money.

Awesome mummy on Instagram, really me me me, it's all a sham!

Reactions: 9
To cash in on H&M affiliate links then return them. Schools not off properly until October now I don’t think so will be surprised if there’s a holiday before then.
Why would it surprise u?! She's always dragging s out of school for a freebie holiday! 😂 the only thing that'll surprise me is if she actually gets anymore gifted hols! 😂

Reactions: 6
Movie night treat for poor S after her mother outted her as not liking one of her teachers but first let me upload a photo for the gram so I can expose my child some more.
Can’t wait for all the troubled kids of these instragram mums to sue the tit out of their parents for sacrificing their entire childhood just so they can get all the free ramming sessions, holidays, self care nails and anxiety curing boden jumpers in, all for selling the privacy of their entire childhood, come on S we are rooting for you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Can’t wait for all the troubled kids of these instragram mums to sue the tit out of their parents for sacrificing their entire childhood just so they can get all the free ramming sessions, holidays, self care nails and anxiety curing boden jumpers in, all for selling the privacy of their entire childhood, come on S we are rooting for you
I know this could actually happen, and sure it will. But what would be worse than any legal action - well, for any parent that cared more about their families than money at least - would be their children turning their back on their parents and wanting nothing to do with them once they become old enough to do so.

It’s terrifying. Imagine just *how* troubled the kids will be. You’re talking distrust of others, a lack of a sense of privacy, lost childhood, need for long-term counselling, the lot. What are these parents thinking - oh lots of people do it so it’s ok?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
So P has (they think) a condition that they've wondered about for over a third of her life? 🤬

That's about the same level of due care she showed that new year sick P insta story to entice Lee home from a night out. 🤐

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Most kids with RLS complain more during the day than at night. What makes her actually think Poppy has this? Purely because she doesn’t want to sleep 24/7?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.