Mrs Meldrum #54 the manic moonface, turtlehead, the twatty hand and the teapot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bets on who is going to get blocked for telling her they prefer the original photo and not the filtered one? lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m American, but was wondering if it was a Scottish thing to refer to your husband by his last name like she does?
Also what’s up w Lee only posting w F today?

Reactions: 2
Not where I’m from in Scotland either she’s actually English so it’s either an English Yorkshire thing or it’s a random thing she just thinks is cool or edgy I don’t know 🙈🤷🏻‍♀️
gotcha. I think it’s super weird but then if it was a cultural thing, didn’t want to judge. It creeps me out, like calling your husband “Dad”
When kids aren’t around, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
gotcha. I think it’s super weird but then if it was a cultural thing, didn’t want to judge. It creeps me out, like calling your husband “Dad”
When kids aren’t around, lol.
I know when I hear people calling their Partner Dad or Daddy it makes me physically sick! They sleep with their partners and call them Dad/Daddy 🤮🤢 it’s wrong on every level but maybe it’s just me 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not where I’m from in Scotland either she’s actually English so it’s either an English Yorkshire thing or it’s a random thing she just thinks is cool or edgy I don’t know 🙈🤷🏻‍♀️

I feel like she said once that she thinks the name Lee is chavvy so that’s why she calls him meldrum? I’m sure I remember that from an old vlog??

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I feel like she said once that she thinks the name Lee is chavvy so that’s why she calls him meldrum? I’m sure I remember that from an old vlog??
Yes I remember this, it was a baby name video. She said she loved the name Bea for a girl, Pat said but you don't like my name and they rhyme. She said yeah but Lee is chavy! What a FUD!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I’m in Yorkshire and it’s definitely not a thing here either

Reactions: 1
She calls him Meld / Meldrum because she doesn’t like the name Lee.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She's such a muppet puppet putting on the before and after filter post. Why did she never take the good business advice? Thick as mince... Princess Pinnochio. 🤥

Reactions: 7
Sorry off topic as I don’t follow or read about MOD but what did she do to have someone reporting to NMC!!
MoD has a podcast and her last guest , Maisie Hill, declined any intervention during her pregnancy and refused scans. Some might say, as a practising Midwife, she should have stated how important scans can be.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I just can't stand how decitful she is...'I'll put a link up so you can find these hideous shorts No, you greedy cow, you'll put a link up so you can earn money whilst sitting on your lazy backside ignoring your kids!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m American, but was wondering if it was a Scottish thing to refer to your husband by his last name like she does?
Also what’s up w Lee only posting w F today?
Its a twatty thing.... embarrassing and twatty.
So it’s a Meldrum thing. 😐

twit speak is also a Meldrum thing
4659C351-F7F3-468E-8766-5DEBCB5BB832.jpeg

My eyes roll so hard to the internal sound of “for duck sake Rebecca, you’re not a teenager/Marie kondo ”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.