Mrs Meldrum #54 the manic moonface, turtlehead, the twatty hand and the teapot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a couple of things from Boden because they suck you in with 1 item and a big discount code plus free delivery.
Then when you haven’t bought anything else in a year, Johnny Boden sends you a computer generated sob fest of a letter about how they’ve missed you, how much they value you etc with a £10 gift voucher plus free delivery...,, makes your Breton top £4..,,and the ridiculous cycle starts again.

I also wear joules but I’ve never claimed to be edgy 😬
You can own whatever item of clothing/footwear you like from Joules but PLEASE PLEASE Peachbomb do NOT let it be the edgy af pheasant dress from circa 2013 I beg.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
You can own whatever item of clothing/footwear you like from Joules but PLEASE PLEASE Peachbomb do NOT let it be the edgy af pheasant dress from circa 2013 I beg.
Oh the exuberant pheasant dress she picked up in the sale 😂
She could wear that to her garden party tomorrow, we should suggest it!

I love a Breton top but pheasants is too edgy for me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Get your bleeping scrawny/ lazy/ self indulgent nasty arse up those bleeping stairs... Lie beside Poppy read her a story tillshe falls asleep. Do some self reflection on her lifestyle and your relationship with her the child you nastily call the feral, difficult one. YOU are responsible for her mental well being, behaviour you don't like ... What is causing it you muppet. She was not born ' difficult or naughty' . She is the product of you, her home/environment and attachment ( or lack of ) to YOU . Her bloody face. How dare you roll your eyes at her needing or wanting you... You only want her for your effing phone. I could cry😰. I couldn't face watching her on stories.(I refuse to have Instagram to add to her numbers) what did she say about Safiyah and her teacher? I am curious being a teacher of Her sge?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Wow new thread already haha...

I can’t quote my stuff from before I don’t know if I’m allowed to talk about stuff from the last thread but

1- no 2 group is not free... it’s within the school ( attached to a school) and almost seen as a stepping stone from mums groups to nursery ( it’s in the middle) it’s not compulsory here

2 - yes the video was on differnt days she did stay that but I’m positive you could see a flash of the Guinnes pig in the run after she’s said it was away back to the farm haha
Am I right in saying 2s group is community run albeit with a cost to cover running costs but not necessarily manned by formal childcare qualifies staff, just other mums ? I knwo someone who was involved with one heavily but has no quals. No shade just figuring it outz. it’s a very Aberdeen thing I think by the way, any play group I have ever been too (ie bro private nursery) is church hall stay & play still where you pay a donation for squash & tea & biscuits .

Reactions: 4
After the tit storm she caused with the £140 Anxiety Curing Cashmere jumper, I can’t understand why this fud even has the brass neck to affiliate link anything from Boden.

When will her followers wake up and realise she’s only interested in making a buck from them. She’s not out buying her children these items and being a good friend and recommending them to you.

God she grates me.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Am I right in saying 2s group is community run albeit with a cost to cover running costs but not necessarily manned by formal childcare qualifies staff, just other mums ? I knwo someone who was involved with one heavily but has no quals. No shade just figuring it outz. it’s a very Aberdeen thing I think by the way, any play group I have ever been too (ie bro private nursery) is church hall stay & play still where you pay a donation for squash & tea & biscuits .
I think there’s been a shift in running with qualified staff backed up by parent helpers but there is a cost. I never put mine as eldest were in private nursery and youngest was at childminder and then school nursery so don’t quote me on that but that’s the vibe I’ve got from community posts on sm

Reactions: 2
Someone mentioned (I think on here) that the Boden affiliate commission is a really decent percentage. She’s just linking stuff that will make her money, not what she would actually buy.

Reactions: 18
Someone mentioned (I think on here) that the Boden affiliate commission is a really decent percentage. She’s just linking stuff that will make her money, not what she would actually buy.
It’s a total joke. I hope the people who genuinely would shop at Boden contact they to find out why someone who bought knock off ebay Boden now has the right to claim commission of items from their website?!

Reactions: 15
She was sharing the cheap eBay Boden seller she buys from the other day, don’t think Boden PR will be sending her freebies after that.

Also, 🤮 to the Meldrum/saccone-joly arse kissing fest that’s going on. Obviously been consoling each other about their nasty trolls. Come to think of it they quite suit each other.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Get your bleeping scrawny/ lazy/ self indulgent nasty arse up those bleeping stairs... Lie beside Poppy read her a story tillshe falls asleep. Do some self reflection on her lifestyle and your relationship with her the child you nastily call the feral, difficult one. YOU are responsible for her mental well being, behaviour you don't like ... What is causing it you muppet. She was not born ' difficult or naughty' . She is the product of you, her home/environment and attachment ( or lack of ) to YOU . Her bloody face. How dare you roll your eyes at her needing or wanting you... You only want her for your effing phone. I could cry😰. I couldn't face watching her on stories.(I refuse to have Instagram to add to her numbers) what did she say about Safiyah and her teacher? I am curious being a teacher of Her sge?
I call my youngest feral but in a joking way as she’s much harder work than my others and has a very stubborn nature where she’s in charge 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m guilty of rolling my eyes after numerous shouts of mum when I’ve sat down for god knows what attempt to have a cup of tea or something to eat, certainly not when I’m staring at a mirror or speaking 💩 into a camera and I’ve abandoned them to fend for themselves

• Heart
Reactions: 12
After the tit storm she caused with the £140 Anxiety Curing Cashmere jumper, I can’t understand why this fud even has the brass neck to affiliate link anything from Boden.
Can we just all have a moment of appreciation for the word “fud” please. Many thanks in advance.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
No that’s what “toddlers “ is

2s group is run by qualified people and ran as part of the school but you have to pay for it and you leave your children and 2 mums a week volunteer to help on a rota - ( well in Aberdeenshire where o live it is )

Reactions: 3
No that’s what “toddlers “ is

2s group is run by qualified people and ran as part of the school but you have to pay for it and you leave your children and 2 mums a week volunteer to help on a rota - ( well in Aberdeenshire where o live it is )
Ok. Don’t have that where I am (undisclosed other part of Scotland 😂). We just have playgroup (community) private nursery or for 3 + council/school nursery. I really do think it’s an Aberdeen thing as I have pals all over the place and only heard about it there. Could be wrong.

Reactions: 1
The many insta poses of Rebecca Meldrum....
Thanks to @MrsJT for the title with 32 likes!

Previous threads.

Shout out to @Popper with
The favourite is at school and Edgy’s in a fluster. It’s not filler by the way, it’s just a mouth ulcer” but it wouldn’t fit 😩
Ooh, go me! 🙌

Speaking of special poses, I have an irrational hatred for mug holding pictures too. They all bloody do it.

"Hi guys, you can relate to little old me as I'm sure you drink out of mugs too. Come and chat to me with a cuppa, I'm just like you and am really interested in what you say".

No hun, you just want the engagement and statistics. 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
She has been liking the Michalaks posts a lot..are they still gleam? Remember when she said she didn't watch their vlogs anymore and was over them?

Reactions: 11
Ooh, go me! 🙌

Speaking of special poses, I have an irrational hatred for mug holding pictures too. They all bloody do it.

"Hi guys, you can relate to little old me as I'm sure you drink out of mugs too. Come and chat to me with a cuppa, I'm just like you and am really interested in what you say".

No hun, you just want the engagement and statistics. 🤢
Normal parents don’t have time to sit and chat over a cuppa so that’ll explain lack of engagement and you are nowhere near a normal mum as we put our kids 1st before anything else especially ‘me time’ but then again we don’t all have to timetable in a ramming 😆

Reactions: 6
How do you feel about a prat with a belter beer?
EA6E0726-A588-4761-A3A5-6CC03E9B2491.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Off topic ... but it's so annoying that she says Poppy doesn't sleep at night. However in every vlog she's desperate to put Poppy to bed in the day and let's her sleep for 2 nearly 3 hours. Blackout blinds, sleeping bag. No wonder the poor girl doesn't want to go to sleep again at 7pm!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.