Mrs Meldrum #54 the manic moonface, turtlehead, the twatty hand and the teapot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can you not be there to pick up your kids on first day back when you don’t bloody work!?! Even worse that it was supposed favourites very first day 🤯 I would not have missed drop off or pick up for anything! The massive hugs and smiles when they come out and then all the exciting questions you have for them. I just don’t get women that are this far detached emotionally from their kids although my kids would probably appreciate me toning it down 🙄 but I do have teenagers as well as one who’s just started school but thinks she’s a teen!
That annoys me so much my lo starts nursery on Sept 10 but I've just got my date for my surgery Sept bloody 10th I've got to go in on the 9th and I'll be in all week I've been in tears for the last couple of days as I wont be there for her I'm absolutely devastated I know she will be fine her Daddy and my mum are going to be there but I cant help feeling guilty and upset I'm not going to be there. Im even crying writing this post I know im be stupid and they are children who have a far worse life but I've never missed my older childrens first days anyway enough about poor me I just really wanted to come on and say how annoyed Reb made me what mum doesnt do first day pick up if they can if my hubby had been off we both would have gone to collect I just dont get her she really does seem to have no maternal bond with any of them not even her fav Florrie.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
That annoys me so much my lo starts nursery on Sept 10 but I've just got my date for my surgery Sept bloody 10th I've got to go in on the 9th and I'll be in all week I've been in tears for the last couple of days as I wont be there for her I'm absolutely devastated I know she will be fine her Daddy and my mum are going to be there but I cant help feeling guilty and upset I'm not going to be there. Im even crying writing this post I know im be stupid and they are children who have a far worse life but I've never missed my older childrens first days anyway enough about poor me I just really wanted to come on and say how annoyed Reb made me what mum doesnt do first day pick up if they can if my hubby had been off we both would have gone to collect I just dont get her she really does seem to have no maternal bond with any of them not even her fav Florrie.
You’ll have many, many more firsts! She’ll be absolutely fine once you’re fine 😉 so take care of yourself and don’t get yourself upset.
Good luck in advance 💛💛

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I call my youngest feral but in a joking way as she’s much harder work than my others and has a very stubborn nature where she’s in charge 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m guilty of rolling my eyes after numerous shouts of mum when I’ve sat down for god knows what attempt to have a cup of tea or something to eat, certainly not when I’m staring at a mirror or speaking 💩 into a camera and I’ve abandoned them to fend for themselves
Hey, we all do the eye roll thing, and whisper ffs under our breath at times, but not blasted out for thousands to see on the internet. She really needs to learn to use her inside eyes and voice 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I know it does not compensate but hopefully your little one can visit and tell you all about her time at nursery. It shows what a fab mum your children have by how emotive your post is.
Wishing you the best for your hospital stay and hopefully a speedy recovery.

Reactions: 18
I think Reb thinks she’s being funny and relatable with the 🙄 thing like ‘we’re all in this together aren’t we guys’ type thing. It just makes her look like an hole parent by being so blatant about it and seeing her children as a constant source of annoyance. To me she is the ultimate fairweather parent. She can’t even be nice to her kids online where people will see it so how is she acting when the camera is off?! Part of me dreads to think...

Reactions: 19
I actually like Boden and Joules but then im in my 40’s and have never claimed to be edgy or stylish. I wear dresses everyday. Always have done. You won’t ever see me wear trousers. I hate them. And joules and Boden do lovely dresses. Also shop in seasalt, fat face and now white stuff. Love a bit of John Lewis shops as well. That might make me dull but I’m old enough not to care what others think.

Im confused why her numbers keep going up on you tube and insta why do people watch?
Shes vain, narcissistic, attention seeking, lazy, short tempered, short of patiance, lacks time management, organisation skills, dire hair care, so so makeup,awful fashion sense, greedy,ignorant to other peoples situations lives and finances, cold, abrasive, doesnt care about the environment, bitchy, racist,unprofessional, false, very up and down mood, ungrateful please feel free add more to this list.

I concluded majority of followers are watching because it's amusing how awful she is or they rather creepy love the children and are somewhat over invested in the girls lives thats vibe i got reading comments and when she scrapped Meldrums channel.
But if you love kids and you see a parent blatent favouritism, filmed even when they say no, when very private moments are filmed and revealed about the kids and a lot if the time when they look unhappy.
Sèeing a 2 year old constantly left unsupervised.
Seeing a mum whos fails to support school events and home work.
Knowing s missed 7 weeks practically a whole term last year to go away and be dumped in kids clubs.
We all agree they lovely girls but the mother moans a lot, no patiance,no warmth.
She doesnt think twice about puttting herself 1st missing assembly or 1st day school pickup to do what she wants to do.
She looks her happiest when her kids are not around.
She seems lack routine and keeps changing things so kids must be so confused.
On camera shes mostly smiley engaged mummy we see snippet of her true self on stories and vlogs.
Leaving poppy in huge garden or trampoline unattended.
Letting poppy roam the stairs and duffrent level of house to what shss on.
Reb so desperate get her in cot she places her down dirty ans wet then runs away.
If a child's not used to being left of course they going to kick off.
Unsupervised eating and unsupervised near water.
Poppys dumped with anyone and everyone lee grandparents, strange manny freinds.
Often their rooms cluttered mess majority of the time. I hope she's changed that low hanging blind cord and puts her in her carseat properly.
Alll we see is a mum who treats her kids like an inconvenience.
She hates cooking gives them mostly crap and tiny portions.
Also treating them all the same and babying them then she moans.
The girls like to change into several outfits a day, they fussy eaters and they never tidy away their toys thats down to reb.
I have watched a lot of vloggers in my time saccone jolys/inghams aside none are as bad as they Meldrums.
I do think in some ways all 3 girls struggling in different ways.
Why cant some if the fans actually see how dire she can be. Why are they so sucked in.
We were alll sheep once but we saw the light.

• Heart
Ok. Don’t have that where I am (undisclosed other part of Scotland 😂). We just have playgroup (community) private nursery or for 3 + council/school nursery. I really do think it’s an Aberdeen thing as I have pals all over the place and only heard about it there. Could be wrong.
We have it in this part of Scotland which is further down than Aberdeen 😉
But I also moved from another part of Scotland not far from here and never had it there as far as I’m aware 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
We have it in this part of Scotland which is further down than Aberdeen 😉
But I also moved from another part of Scotland not far from here and never had it there as far as I’m aware 🤷🏻‍♀️
I wouldn't leave my child with no qualified staff and 2 parents.
I couldent imagine reb volunteering all she wants is poppy free time.
I find nothing wrong with 2 year old im childcare if i could afford it i would like 2 mornings.
Preschool take from age 2 if you low income its free.
Private nursery takes them earlier.
Nursery school attached to primary is term after 3rd birthday.
Im really surprised shes not doing private day nursery and switch her to school in a years time.
But in England we start school earlier at 4.

Reactions: 2
I do love the opportunity to use fud in a sentence. Funnily enough, it just works so well when discussing Grabeggar Selldrum!
Such a great word. 😂
I quite like the word pap too. 🤔 Rebeggar and Leesa Meldrum are a right pair of paps aren't they?

Reactions: 7
I have contacted Boden to advise that she is trying to make money when she hasn’t bought the item. Surely this is so wrong, all the other influencers at least buy the item first then affiliate it. Rebecca wil affiliate anything just to earn money and this is wrong. I have complained to Boden and I’m going to look in to this further as it is not right that she does this.

I am so fed up with this women she has no shame whatsoever and is a greedy little cow

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Hi guys I’m back.

Sorry for the radio silence, issues with the internet in which Openreach had to sort. Felt like I’ve lost a limb with no internet & no tattle. I have a lot of catch up on!

Reactions: 13
Well it’s not even 8am and as predicted she’s already wheeled Poppy out to perform on the ‘gram.

Disgusting woman.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Hi guys I’m back.

Sorry for the radio silence, issues with the internet in which Openreach had to sort. Felt like I’ve lost a limb with no internet & no tattle. I have a lot of catch up on!
👋

Reactions: 1
I have contacted Boden to advise that she is trying to make money when she hasn’t bought the item. Surely this is so wrong, all the other influencers at least buy the item first then affiliate it. Rebecca wil affiliate anything just to earn money and this is wrong. I have complained to Boden and I’m going to look in to this further as it is not right that she does this.

I am so fed up with this women she has no shame whatsoever and is a greedy little cow

I’ve also backed you up. 👍

6470BE59-809B-499F-8462-1316E395DA3F.jpeg

I don’t buy regularly from Boden, however my boys love the dinosaur t-shirts so we buy them when on offer. 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 12
No that’s what “toddlers “ is

2s group is run by qualified people and ran as part of the school but you have to pay for it and you leave your children and 2 mums a week volunteer to help on a rota - ( well in Aberdeenshire where o live it is )
Sounds very much like playgroup where all 4 of my children went, none of the helpers had qualifications other than police checked, usually held in a church hall but I'm going back over 25 years 😬

Reactions: 3
I hadn’t seen that story of the rolling eyes and just assumed lee was making her watch some bad boy belter programme, but just realised that Poppy was shouting on her - what is her problem?

All these youtubers basically vlog how much they hate their kids - is this a fashion trend now?

I probably wouldn’t be successful in the vlogging world as I literally adore my child. I am in constant awe of how he learns, the things he can do, the skills he is acquiring. I’m in no rose tinted phase, I absolutely love seeing his wee personality shape and he is my total world.

I just cannot fathom this behaviour at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.