Mrs Meldrum #53 Scooting Lee, woe is me, I miss the time when all my stuff was free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you know what winds people up Mrs shady Meldrum? Putting
"Forgot to mark last post as gifted, this one is too" in the tiniest writing at the bottom of the page as you know damn well most people would miss it. Sneaky, sly ways will never change. She couldn't give a tit. No fucks given as you like to put it Edgy, she is just asking for criticism every single day because still after all this time she cannot seem to do the right thing!

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Oooh awkward watching that video at the beginning trying to get Flobellfluffyfifi to do the intro 😕 then into fake 'hi guys'. 🤢. Wonder if flobellfluffyfifi misses the old house? Daddy looks such a wanker on his scooter 😂 and sleeping in the cot? What a fuckwit 🙄
Appropriate music on beach, 'I will use you I will fool you' 🤔
What an absolute bore the PO box tit, absolutely love love love... oh do duck off you insincere cocunt 🤔
I laugh at the moaning about the cost of stuff on day out, welcome to the real world when you PAY for things.... What a couple of wotsits! 😂 Those lips! 😫 Yikes!and her touching his hair... Oooh gadz 🤢
Awh she loves comments on her videos, it means a lot... Ok, they are pretty pish. The end.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Oooh awkward watching that video at the beginning trying to get Flobellfluffyfifi to do the intro 😕 then into fake 'hi guys'. 🤢. Wonder if flobellfluffyfifi misses the old house? Daddy looks such a wanker on his scooter 😂 and sleeping in the cot? What a fuckwit 🙄
What an absolute bore the PO box tit, absolutely love love love... oh do duck off you insincere cocunt 🤔
I laugh at the moaning about the cost of stuff on day out, welcome to the real world when you PAY for things.... What a couple of wotsits! 😂 Those lips! 😫 Yikes!and her touching his hair... Oooh gadz 🤢
Awh she loves comments on her videos, it means a lot... Ok, they are pretty pish. The end.
The comments on her videos mean so much.....for her STATS and begging for future ADs.

So manipulative everything is calculated..

The comments on her videos mean so much.....for her STATS and begging for future ADs.

So manipulative everything is calculated..

Reactions: 12
She’s always denied it.

But it very very much looks like she’s been having fillers.

If you look way back on her Instagram or go back to her first few you tube videos and then do a side by side comparison to images from the last year or so there is a stark difference in the size of her top lip in particular. She also has instances where Dre gets random spots on her top lip line that she tries to cover up which look suspiciously like the injection site for fillers...
Some disagree and don’t think she’s had anything done, others agree, she’s always denied it 🤷🏼‍♀️ But she does follow & interact with a local cosmetic procedure clinic based in Aberdeen who just so happen to do lip fillers............ 🤷🏼‍♀️👍
Maybe shes had her cupids bow filled to define it more, that can make a big change alone without getting the full thing😬

Reactions: 1
Maybe shes had her cupids bow filled to define it more, that can make a big change alone without getting the full thing😬
Her cupids bow is the only thing cherubic about her. She's a lying manipulative selfish greedy individual. Said individual as I'm feeling softer and more generous seen as its Friday. 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t understand why these lovely small businesses are still gifting to her. To be honest I think it’s even more unacceptable than the larger companies continuing to do so. They have a lot more riding on their investment in influencers so I am sure they do their research. And yet they still send her these beautiful items?? That pom pom business is somewhere that I would have purchased from but absolutely not now. Mrs Meldrum is a walking ad for where I shouldn’t shop.

Reactions: 13
I can’t understand why these lovely small businesses are still gifting to her. To be honest I think it’s even more unacceptable than the larger companies continuing to do so. They have a lot more riding on their investment in influencers so I am sure they do their research. And yet they still send her these beautiful items?? That pom pom business is somewhere that I would have purchased from but absolutely not now. Mrs Meldrum is a walking ad for where I shouldn’t shop.

A small business will look at her follower numbers, who she’s followed by and her feed - they will likely be flattered if she mentions them/ promotes them. A lot of them won’t think to do any research further than that 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Watched it but not really sure what I gained from the 30 minutes.

They went to the beach.

She opened a PO Box. Mentioned a few small companies and then went on to say she’d bought second hand stuff from eBay. Boden cut label. And that it’s supposed to be second hand September.

Moaned about everything costing money and she ‘felt’ for all the other mums out there that were trying to entertain kids cost free during the holidays.

Then I to ‘mum guilt’ and how she wants to make everything fun. Especially for Florence as it wAs her last summer before school.

Nothing specific about finances like the title suggests. Just that things are tight... welcome to the real world!
She’s using really “clickbaity” titles right now. Clearly needs the YouTube ad dolla.

Just watched the start. Talk about leading the witness... “do you like being in vlogs” “you like watching them back, don’t you Florence, DONT YOU FLORENCE”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Just come across this ‘Raminator’ character.....interesting.......does paying someone to take pictures of you count towards being a ‘model’!?

Quite cringe 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“Hi guys, it’s.... , just getting ready to head out to the gym”. She says this Every. Single. Day! I seriously need to unfollow her. Possibly the most boring IG account.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“Hi guys, it’s.... , just getting ready to head out to the gym”. She says this Every. Single. Day! I seriously need to unfollow her. Possibly the most boring IG account.

Oh and she’s got a “Skype meeting” later.

Isn’t she just such a big boss business mama 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Notice how she’s now more specific when talking about the weather and no longer just says Scotland?
But you don’t read here, do you Reb? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh and she’s got a “Skype meeting” later.

Isn’t she just such a big boss business mama 🙄🤣
Boden asking why the fuuuck she’s buying knock offs.
(I don’t care if they’re not knock off dont @ me 🤣
I love the idea of Rebecca ramming those outfits up her jumper after buying them for the back of a white hiace van 😎)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Raminator insta has clip of her gym workout this morning. Knees must be better today - otherwise why would she do that? In fact why would a decent physics trainer allow it. It’s all a load of crap!

Reactions: 9
i have just watched the flog... YAWN. Oops i meant vlog.... 6:45 mins

on the rides at amusements, grabby sitting next to florenco golden child with Safiyah infront of them. Reb has camera right in her face saying 'how you feeling?' S says 'bad don't want ....' then the camera is brought away back to reb and flo. Is S saying she doesn't want filmed? Doesn't want to go on ride? She didn't look happy anyway...

might be nothing but just an observation I had.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I am bowing out of this thread in the light of the Saccone Joly's. Mrs M. has her faults...but she does not inflict serious pyschological and or physical abuse on her children in the obvious way the SJ's are, have done and will probably continue to do. Those children need to be removed.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I am bowing out of this thread in the light of the Saccone Joly's. Mrs M. has her faults...but she does not inflict serious pyschological and or physical abuse on her children in the obvious way the SJ's are, have done and will probably continue to do. Those children need to be removed.
What is this about?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.