Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

montydonfc

VIP Member
She loves them even more than the Gym Shark leggings that she didn’t pay for either.

They are so versatile, they just make me look so so super tiny, look at me when I lift up my new gifted hoodie, look at how tiny I am! Look at my little tiny waist and here’s a little peek at my tattoo to show that edgy rebellious side of me. The leggings go great with my nude hoodie, I’ve worn it all week and it goes with green leggings, purple leggings, pink leggings, god I am so tiny! Just can’t believe you can still see my abs through this big hoodie, it’s huge on me, I got it in a small but I’m an 8 so it’s pretty big on me. The leggings are so so true to size they are an 8 and they just fit me perfectly. I love squatting for rami so he can tell me he can’t see through my leggings. Gosh I am just so tiny!

If she was fucking chocolate she would eat herself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Catwoman

VIP Member
Lol at the outtfut/date post last night. Can you imagine looking out your window at your neighbour getting photographed all the time... What a honeynutloop! She must look as she's having some kind of seizure or allergic reaction! 🤔

Picture the scene at the neighbours....

'oh Mildred, do look at that women at number x again' 'I think she's having a seizure. Either that or she's collecting dirty nappies from the grounds'.

'oh Geoffrey, don't be silly, that's that Cannon girl living her best life. You remember her? Reb the monster racing round the exclusive development inchmarlo on a golf buggy?'

'Remember her Mildred? Who could forget the teenage ego and strops we heard from David and Karen's house. We've got to be thankful though, it could have been some dreadful boy from Aberdeen on a scooter not a golf buggy, now THAT would be lower the tone of the exclusive development Mildred' (Geoffrey shivers at the thought)

'Geoffrey! You are right! Pass me the telephone, I'm calling Strutt and Parker to get our family home up for sale. We need to move Geoffrey and pretty darnn quickly! I'm not having our grandchildren Ivybellflouncyskirt and Robertoprimarko catching anything from the Meldrums! Roberto might even fall in love with one of those girls Geoffrey and I couldn't face them at the bridge club if that happened'.

'Mildred, you are correct. Get this bloody place sold!

' I have to take one of my tablets Mildred, I actually feel ill at the thought'....

The end

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Think she mentioned that selling one of the cars was in the plans as a way of saving some money. Didn’t get the impression it had been sold though 🤷🏼‍♀️

So fucking bored of hearing them whinge on about the girl not sleeping. It’s so
Boring.
She’s never been a good sleeper- but have they bothered to do anything at all to try to rectify the situation? No.
I’ll take the blame for the sleeping issue.
I wished it on them and such is my power that it worked 😃
My little boy was born a month after poppy and I was so pissed off with them going on about how she slept all night and was so good while I was up breastfeeding that I wished the tables would turn 😇😈

I am well rested and little peachbomb is a slumbering darling.
So in short, I did it and would do it again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
Just when you think this pair can’t get any worse, Lee stoops to an all time low and starts to like Jonathan Saccone-Jolys posts. You know the guy who punished his 2 year old baby by putting her in a cold shower. What’s a bunch of absolute mongrels

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

Foolmeonce

Chatty Member
Hmmmm

Lee & Rebecca & Rami sitting there having a curry...

Cosy.

What on Earth are they going to even talk about?!!!

🥴
Torn between two lovers, looking like a fool,
Working out with both of you, while the girls are at school,
Torn between two lovers, acting like a tool,
Not labelling our ads properly is breaking all the rules.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

tootsie

Chatty Member
Only a few minutes into the most recent vlog but I think it’s very unfair of Rebecca to be publicly saying “oh Safiyah isn’t very keen on her new teacher, are you Safiyah?” etc....pulling faces and getting Safiyah to agree with her. There will definitely be someone watching who knows that teacher - give the poor teacher a break, they hadn’t even started the new term yet! As a teacher myself I would love to hear the chat in the staffroom!

• Wow
Reactions: 38

daisiemae

I’ll admit that it annoys me that some parents send squash in their kids bottles. Our school asks for water only, and so while my kids will drink water if thirsty, they would prefer squash. when their friends come in with bottles of squash, I get my kids coming home moaning about it. To be me if the rule is ‘water only’ and you allow and encourage them to break the rules, you aren’t really teaching them a great lesson in abiding by school rules 🤭. All of my kids would prefer squash, but if they get thirsty enough will drink water.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Seriously though, how is she physically attracted to him? She’s very slim and he’s even slimmer. I’d look like a giant next to him. I just don’t find tiny men attractive. They’re such an odd couple. I’d expect her to fancy muscly rugby player types that she could look even smaller next to

If they hadn’t got pregnant with S I don’t think would have stayed together.

It must be like shagging a smurf. He makes me heave. I’m not into short, skinny men. Yuk. 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Remember how Lee put on his stories how they were saving money ... yeah, a few dinners clearly were omitted ... He works, maybe he does so well so own it a bit, and say, 'yep, I'm treating my wee belter of a wife to a nice dinner before I go back off shore'. Don't pretend to be broke but secretly you are pissing it up!!
She’s not exactly dressed for a fine dining experience is she?! Didn’t she wear those clothes to go camping in not so long ago?!

Maybe Lee’s taken her for a chip supper and then gone to sling it up her in the woods for old times sake. It is their anniversary after all...! 🤮🤣👍

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34