Mrs Meldrum #53 Scooting Lee, woe is me, I miss the time when all my stuff was free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she send those poor girls to bed so early?

So she sit on her backside and watch tele....sorry i mean ' snuggle down and watch a movie'
Its a friday night its so odd.
But golden girl has dance tommorow.
How is it so hard put on a summer dress she must have millions from holidays abd gifted its only a garden party so informal but she has to make a big deal of everything. So she can boast what an amazing weekend shes having and how shes so so popular.

Reactions: 5
No-no, there's 4 main poses. There's the manic moonface, the turtlehead, twatty hand and teapot.

😂
I’m not sure which Got most voted,
It wasn’t a suggestion but it’s a got a lot of likes 😆

Or @Popper with

“The favourite is at school and Edgy’s in a fluster. It’s not filler by the way, it’s just a mouth ulcer”

Reactions: 4
Mrs Meldrum #54 RIP poor Daisy. Wee belter Lee's worn out because Edgy's so bloody lazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think the fact that she consistently keeps her gym gear on after a work out just proves again that she’s not doing anything of note while she’s at the gym. Her “work outs” are nothing more than her wandering around the unit, flirting with Rami, letting him video her pretending to lift a weight and then off again. It’s all a load of bollocks. She’s got the gear on and likes to talk it up but in reality it doesn’t seem like there’s much actual graft going on. Evident by the lack of real change to her body.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Mrs meldrum #54 rip daisy, no more organised mum because sat on her bum trolling teachers & cant quite manage the school run!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.