Mrs Meldrum #53 Scooting Lee, woe is me, I miss the time when all my stuff was free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New on here and fairly new to the whole Mrs Meldrum lark.. has she definitely had lip fillers? The latest vlog at the end her lips look huge when she’s sat on the sofa with Lee 🤣
She won't admit it, says it's down to mouth ulcers 🤔
If you look on the previous thread there's a picture comparison from a while back and now.

Reactions: 5
TBH my girl used to be in bed by 7.30 at 7/8yrs, we would read a book and then she’d read a couple before falling asleep, normally by 8.30. She was an early riser and she liked her sleep. I always liked her to get at least 10hrs at that age. 🤷🏻‍♀️She never went later than 8.30 right up until secondary school, although that was her choice by then.

Reactions: 6
New on here and fairly new to the whole Mrs Meldrum lark.. has she definitely had lip fillers? The latest vlog at the end her lips look huge when she’s sat on the sofa with Lee 🤣
Its those new amazing pumping lip gloss she got sent for free by iconic London not that i need them she says as she gifted with lovely big lips shes shes such a modest introvert.
God the couple's chat was boring
I dont think she knew who al capone was she had to Google.
It seems she always has control over the tv choices.

Reactions: 4
Can someone summarise the latest vlog? I can’t watch just yet 😑
Watched it but not really sure what I gained from the 30 minutes.

They went to the beach.

She opened a PO Box. Mentioned a few small companies and then went on to say she’d bought second hand stuff from eBay. Boden cut label. And that it’s supposed to be second hand September.

Moaned about everything costing money and she ‘felt’ for all the other mums out there that were trying to entertain kids cost free during the holidays.

Then I to ‘mum guilt’ and how she wants to make everything fun. Especially for Florence as it wAs her last summer before school.

Nothing specific about finances like the title suggests. Just that things are tight... welcome to the real world!

• Angry
Reactions: 20
That would be really good for her as she’s such an introvert 😂
I don’t meant to pipe up and be a bit of a pedantic fanny, but being an introvert doesn’t mean you’re shy and retiring. Introverts can be show offs and recluses too. Reb seems the insular type who prefers her small group of “chums” and avoids channel mum gatherings. I think that’s what’s partly lead to her downfall.

Reactions: 8
The vlog title implied she discusses something other than just say she's a bit skint during the summer holidays. Boring. Also, she said she'd bought frames for other prints and will need to go back for the new ones. But at the end she said she needs to get the frames from the car to put the new prints in the bedrooms. It's minor but ANOTHER Billy Bullshitter thing (eye roll) She's pretty much making the kids pay for their own couple of hours out the house by forcing them to be in vloggs like this one. The money made will pay for a few ice dreams and a couple bags of 2p's. Get a bloody job.

Reactions: 13
what does everyone think of Pat trying to work in the new nickname for Poppy Sweet P Baby Poppy Popppeee Littlest Feral Savage Wild Child Popolicious Pop tart Darling Popsicle

Come on WAFFLE - awww for duck sake! Stop trying to name her after a bleeping TV dog....

Jesus wept.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Discussing finances...
“I’m buying not quite but kinda knockoff Boden and selling everything I get gifted on @meldrumwantscash
Lee seems quite snappy, maybe he’s missing the rig life 😐

Do you want to do an introduction to the vlog...
Do you like being in vlogs...
You like watching them don’t you....

DANCE MONKEY DANCE... pathetic Rebecca, pathetic.

Wonder what boden think about Meldrums “fell off the back of the truck” type action...

• Sad
Reactions: 21
My 9yo is in bed by 7.30 most nights and asleep by 8, she's always been an early riser she could go to bed at midnight but still waken at 5/6 the next morning and then be grumpy as hell for the whole day!

Reactions: 7
what does everyone think of Pat trying to work in the new nickname for Poppy Sweet P Baby Poppy Popppeee Littlest Feral Savage Wild Child Popolicious Pop tart Darling Popsicle

Come on WAFFLE - awww for duck sake! Stop trying to name her after a bleeping TV dog....

Jesus wept.

WAFFLE.

duck me sideways.

Why can’t they just call their kids the names they have given them?! bleeping Darcey /Darce/waffle...

🤣🙈🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
My stepdaughter goes to bed 7.30pm and up at 7am and she's 9. The bedtime isn't early for a child. However, I do think her younger sisters should go to bed before her and she gets a bit of alone time/big girl time with her parents, it's what works in my house

Reactions: 12
Watched it but not really sure what I gained from the 30 minutes.

They went to the beach.

She opened a PO Box. Mentioned a few small companies and then went on to say she’d bought second hand stuff from eBay. Boden cut label. And that it’s supposed to be second hand September.

Moaned about everything costing money and she ‘felt’ for all the other mums out there that were trying to entertain kids cost free during the holidays.

Then I to ‘mum guilt’ and how she wants to make everything fun. Especially for Florence as it wAs her last summer before school.

Nothing specific about finances like the title suggests. Just that things are tight... welcome to the real world!
Thank you for saving me time and also for not giving her another view count

Reactions: 11
Well I take back my comment on how nice it was taking the girls out without doing an AD as they took them out just to bloody vlog it, everytime I try to think better of Reb she let's me down time and time again.

As for the title of the vlog that was just clickbait.

But wasnt let down by the vlog got my biggest laugh possibly of the week when Reb actually stood there with a straight faced and claimed she used to donate absolutely everything, come on Reb that's a big fat lie and you know it stop being such a liar for once in your life at least let the tit that falls out of your mouth be the truth.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her lips looks ridiculous 🤣 mouth ulcers don’t do that - her lips are huge on the opposite side of the ulcer 😂 hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Discussing finances...
“I’m buying not quite but kinda knockoff Boden and selling everything I get gifted on @meldrumwantscash
Lee seems quite snappy, maybe he’s missing the rig life 😐

Do you want to do an introduction to the vlog...
Do you like being in vlogs...
You like watching them don’t you....

DANCE MONKEY DANCE... pathetic Rebecca, pathetic.

Wonder what boden think about Meldrums “fell off the back of the truck” type action...
Well she has advertised the affiliate link for her Boden knock offs. Not about being skint is it Mrs M just another way to fool your followers!

I buy 2nd hand jugs - I bet she was gutted when the charity shop wouldn’t give her an affiliate link!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Either lip fillers or her oral hygiene is not great. It could be she’s using mucky make up brushes or an old lipstick that has germs harbouring on it that can break out your mouth in ulcer etc. I don’t mean to be nasty when I say this but her personal hygiene is a lot to be desired so could be something like that I suppose.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone notice the perfectly fitting music in tonight’s vlogs while the girls were being filmed on the beach? “Use you I will use you I will use youuuu (use you till you don’t want to be vlogged anymore 💰) I added that little bit but how very fitting

• Haha
Reactions: 15

She’s always denied it.

But it very very much looks like she’s been having fillers.

If you look way back on her Instagram or go back to her first few you tube videos and then do a side by side comparison to images from the last year or so there is a stark difference in the size of her top lip in particular. She also has instances where Dre gets random spots on her top lip line that she tries to cover up which look suspiciously like the injection site for fillers...
Some disagree and don’t think she’s had anything done, others agree, she’s always denied it 🤷🏼‍♀️ But she does follow & interact with a local cosmetic procedure clinic based in Aberdeen who just so happen to do lip fillers............ 🤷🏼‍♀️👍

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.