Mrs Meldrum #53 Scooting Lee, woe is me, I miss the time when all my stuff was free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But its a strategy thats worked in the past well for her.
Its mostly only small businesses that are now working with her.

She can try to advertise lame postcards or pom-poms or whatever other tat she likes, it’s not going to bring in the money she’s after and it sure as tit isn’t going to provide her with the free holiday, expensive make up, abundance of free clothes etc that she’s used to. And let’s face it - THATS what she’s in this for - easy money & loads of free high end stuff.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Reactions: 19
Why did Lee sleep in the cot, don't they have a spare bed in the office? Not to mention 3 or 4 sofas downstairs

Reactions: 5
Lol hes hobbit size.
How to get my hobbit to sleep
Hobbits school morning routine
Hobbits day out on a scooter poor lee his wee legs were so goosed old dodgy knees had to drive.

Intrigued about office/ soon to become fancy guest room?
Who will actually stay as assume grandad and sister stay at parents next door and lees family all local.
Where will she do her work her soft office?
That room has double divan bed so makes sense put poppy in there as theres rook for both plus ensuite for potty training and space extra toys.
That playroom is getting so cluttered.

Reactions: 5
Lol hes hobbit size.
How to get my hobbit to sleep
Hobbits school morning routine
Hobbits day out on a scooter poor lee his wee legs were so goosed old dodgy knees had to drive.

Intrigued about office/ soon to become fancy guest room?
Who will actually stay as assume grandad and sister stay at parents next door and lees family all local.
Where will she do her work her soft office?
That room has double divan bed so makes sense put poppy in there as theres rook for both plus ensuite for potty training and space extra toys.
That playroom is getting so cluttered.

Maybe she’s going to do air B&B and hire out the guest room to paying punters who fancy a night at murder mansion?!!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I feel so sorry for S having to go to bed so early. My 2 year old goes to his bed later that her (8pm) and she is what 7/8 years old?

Oh and my son still naps for 2 hours a day ( I wake him after 2 hours as if not he would sleep for 2.5/3 hours if I let him!!) but guess what Reb he sleeps all night till 6.30am mand that’s because I tire him out...we are always doing activities/park/classes/garden. He is never strapped into a carrier/buggy for hours on end and watches the TV because he wants to not because he is forced to!!

Maybe she’s going to do air B&B and hire out the guest room to paying punters who fancy a night at murder mansion?!!! 🤣
Don’t give them ideas 😂😂 imagine what some of the obsessed sheep would pay to stay in insta-famous Mrs Meldrums hoose!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I feel so sorry for S having to go to bed so early. My 2 year old goes to his bed later that her (8pm) and she is what 7/8 years old?

Oh and my son still naps for 2 hours a day ( I wake him after 2 hours as if not he would sleep for 2.5/3 hours if I let him!!) but guess what Reb he sleeps all night till half 6.30am and that’s because I tire him out...we are always doing activities/park/classes/garden. He is never strapped into a carrier/buggy for hours on end and watches the TV because he wants to not because he is forced to!!

Don’t give them ideas 😂😂 imagine what some of the obsessed sheep would pay to stay in insta-famous Mrs Meldrums hoose!
S will be 8 in November I believe?

At her age my bedtime was 8.30pm - had to be in my bed by then. I was allowed to read a book but lights out at 9pm no questions! They put them all to bed together to get them out of the way so they can dick about making fake tattle accounts and watching brain rotting tv like Love Island with a glass of pretentious Gin and some chocolate buttons/fuzzy sweeties (which of course all has to be filmed/photographed/boomeranged and plastered all over both of their Instagram accounts every single bleeping night!)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
A guest room? Who for? I’ve never known them to have anyone to stay in all the time they’ve been vlogging.
Apart from Mrs cannon, who deigned to stay in their cute little starter home when they had poppy.

Maybe they are getting a lodger. It would be an on tap baby sitter and company for Reb when lee is off shore 🤭

Reactions: 9
A guest room? Who for? I’ve never known them to have anyone to stay in all the time they’ve been vlogging.
Apart from Mrs cannon, who deigned to stay in their cute little starter home when they had poppy.

Maybe they are getting a lodger. It would be an on tap baby sitter and company for Reb when lee is off shore 🤭

Maybe Rami is coming to stay to be their Manny?!!!! Live in Nanny to help Rebecca while Lee is off shore. She can get her PT sessions in without having to leave the murder mansion!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

The au pair? 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Rami the Manny, available for babysitting and personal training in one tiny package!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
S will be 8 in November I believe?

At her age my bedtime was 8.30pm - had to be in my bed by then. I was allowed to read a book but lights out at 9pm no questions! They put them all to bed together to get them out of the way so they can dick about making fake tattle accounts and watching brain rotting tv like Love Island with a glass of pretentious Gin and some chocolate buttons/fuzzy sweeties (which of course all has to be filmed/photographed/boomeranged and plastered all over both of their Instagram accounts every single bleeping night!)
My child is the same age, well a month or so older but I’d say she goes to bed between 8-8:30 now. It’s only been over the past 6 months or so she’s managed to stay awake til then mind but she does still sleep 11/12hrs a night. No wonder poor S is awake at 5/6am if she’s asleep by that time, god knows what time she must actually go to bed

Reactions: 11
Maybe Rami is coming to stay to be their Manny?!!!! Live in Nanny to help Rebecca while Lee is off shore. She can get her PT sessions in without having to leave the murder mansion!!!
That would be really good for her as she’s such an introvert 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
New on here and fairly new to the whole Mrs Meldrum lark.. has she definitely had lip fillers? The latest vlog at the end her lips look huge when she’s sat on the sofa with Lee 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
New on here and fairly new to the whole Mrs Meldrum lark.. has she definitely had lip fillers? The latest vlog at the end her lips look huge when she’s sat on the sofa with Lee 🤣
Not confirmed but it definitley looks like it! 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.