Mrs Meldrum #52 Muddy naps, nappy sacks, come back Lee before she cracks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What really worried me was at one point Poppy went quiet and she did not go and check on her. Assuming she was on her own downstairs, then anything could have happened.

Reactions: 13
I have just written to readingeggs to complain.

Mrs meldrum has twice uploaded video of her daughter crying,'mummy please don't film me' and grabecca has carried on...this creates alot of stress/anxiety for a child and Will effect mental health.

The idea that a brand Will be associated with inducing anxiety in a child just to sell product is disgusting.

Reactions: 18
She would have gotten away with all the lies if it wasn’t for us meddling tattlers

Reactions: 40
At least sheep are picking up on it too then if they're commenting on the video? I thought thus blindly be telling her how awesome it is she's so lax in her parenting efforts!

Reactions: 7
I agree - the brands need to be held accountable too!

Reactions: 9
Just looked at the comments on her paid partnership with Reading Eggs. Just shows what a selfish cow she really is and 100% not there to support women. She is totally on the ball answering questions on the product but still does not know what the ongoing costs will be after the free trial. Surely this is something that she should know.
So on the ball when = dolla

Take this into consideration when she uploaded about Poppy and NICU. Followers reaching out who had or were in the throws of a similar scenario and she clearly said she would not read all or respond. Man mind thyself and F everyone else.....total narcissist.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
How can you possibly say she’s well
Looked after?

Her mother regularly leaves her alone in different parts of the house to roam around unsupervised. She’s a just 2 year old toddler. Leaving her alone like that is completely irresponsible.

She’s also been used from before she was even born as fodder for her parents social media channels. They have literally pimped the poor girl out since conception to make money. It’s deplorable.

Reactions: 13
Just woke up my youngest laughing at this!

Reactions: 11
She is an arrogant muppet!!! The silence was far more terrifying that the shouting.
She’s perfectly comfortable.

To hell with how her children are or what dangers she putting them in front of. As long as Rebecca is comfortable then fuck everyone else.

She’s a cunt of a woman. Sorry but she’s just horrific.

Reactions: 22
What really worried me was at one point Poppy went quiet and she did not go and check on her. Assuming she was on her own downstairs, then anything could have happened.
Yes im quite happy to hear my children shouting, arguing calling for me etc cos at least i can tell where they are in the house and know they are ok its when it goes quiet I worry.

Reactions: 11
well hello again Lee me little cheesyquaver of a nugget

Reactions: 16

I’m not a perfect parent. No.

But Im also not a completely incompetent arsehole who consistently puts my own needs before those of my children. I don’t deliberately put my children in harms way to make a quick buck or to blag a freebie. I don’t leave my 2 year old downstairs while I fuck about in my bedroom gawping at myself in the mirror. I don’t dump my kids on anyone going so that I can dick about in the gym flirting with the staff there. I don’t use a fake mental
Health crisis for clickbait. I don’t use breast cancer to advertise clothes.

I couldn’t care less if you deem my comments to be below the belt, I’ll comment on anything I want to comment on.

Reactions: 24
Just read Cheesy’s other comments and I concur.
He’s been booted off. Again.

We all know it’s him - wish he just had the balls to come on under his own name, like a man and actually take part in an adult discussion. He’s such a weasel.

Reactions: 21
Reading eggs are happy to work with her because it happen once and she has apologised.
Are they a serious buisness?

Reactions: 9
Reading eggs are happy to work with her because it happen once and she has apologised.
Are they a serious buisness?
Fuck sake.

Ah well that’s ok Reading Eggs.
The holocaust only happened once! May aswell let old Hitler off with that one eh!

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.