Mrs Meldrum #51 We're itching to know about the kitchen, she's lied so her arse is twitching.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha! Yeah it is all so bleeping empty and kind of depressing when you really think about it, on both sides. I still can’t believe that some people make an extremely good living by filming themselves making the bleeping bed and mopping the floor whilst sneakily advertising tea bags and some poor sod has to watch it to know when to top up their #kindlygifted luxury toiletries

Vlog hasn't gone into sub boxes? Really Rebeggar? Oh do duck off, off you go fuckity duck. Pants on fire Princess Pinnochio. 👑🤥
She really didn’t want to post that video and was hoping to never have to. All this effort to 👏 get 👏 free 👏 paint 👏 .

The Meldrums are tighter than a crabs hole 🦀

Sorry, meant the paint video 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I was in pain, taking pain and expressing 15 times a day to get as much milk as possible for my baby in nicu. I could only get 10-15 mls each time so I had no choice but to keep pumping like that for 9 weeks. I had to stop after that because I was still only getting 15 mls per time and I was struggling to keep it up. So it's bull tit she couldn't express. They are practically miking you like a cow on your way out of theatre! It takes a little longer for c-section mums for their milk to come in because your body hasn't naturally produced the hormones to help it along like it would for a typical labour and delivery. They really get you expressing ASAP to help baby and you. When she saud "we all struggled with the same things with a baby in neonatel" (or something similar) I got very angry because I'm not like you. There's no "we". I and many others barely survived the ordeal. Not to mention what our babies went through and still are. We didn't get free stuff to help us financially. We didn't get special treatment. We didn't chose the easy option to not express at the detriment of our baby. You're not in our league. We and our babies are fighters. You Rebecca, are a joke.
And you are an incredible woman! 💜

Reactions: 11
a
Vlog hasn't gone into sub boxes? Really Rebeggar? Oh do duck off, off you go fuckity duck. Pants on fire Princess Pinnochio. 👑🤥
im not really down with the kids what does that mean exactly??!

All I'm saying is there's more chance the guinea pigs pulled on Lee's short guy overalls and painted the kitchen then Lee and Rebecca doing it.

They did some prep but they absolutely did not paint the kitchen. Will be able to share the proof very soon!
Literally so excited for this

Reactions: 13
a

im not really down with the kids what does that mean exactly??!
If you subscribe to her YT channel, you will get a notification everytime she posts a new video. She is saying these notifications have not been sent. They most likely have; she is probably worried that the video has a low number of views. Gotta get that Adsense dollar! 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 12
All I'm saying is there's more chance the guinea pigs pulled on Lee's short guy overalls and painted the kitchen then Lee and Rebecca doing it.

They did some prep but they absolutely did not paint the kitchen. Will be able to share the proof very soon!
Beyond buzzing for this....!!!! 👍👍👍

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Why am I checking in every 5 minutes for this 😂😂😂😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Melds got someone else to paint the kitchen? (I know I am in the minority but I thought they did it themselves).
Hear me out here...
I saw in the vlog that she used Zinsser degreaser so they may have used Zinsser cover stain for step 2 (this stuff is the shizzle as it means you do not need to sand your surface, just paint the Cover Stain straight on and it covers the surface creating a base for the final paint job. Then they would have only needed to paint on 1 coat of the paint colour chosen for the final finish, maybe 2 in certain areas of the kitchen.
I wonder if Melds being so sparse with the details was part of the deal with the decorating centre she was working with.
It's the marketing equivalent to fishing.
Meld is the rod hooking people in; potential customers who are interested in painting cabinets. The Decorating Centre are on the other end of the line waiting to reel people in, answer questions about the products used and ready to sell the consumer exactly what the melds used.
That's my theory anyway.
Edit: Of course in hindsight Melds might have still not been arsed to do all the work themselves. I am not as convinced they did it themselves since catching up on the last couple of pages on this thread 😩

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Edgylegend sounds like you are going live up to your name😄😄😄 cannot wait!! Really bothers me to imagine someone trying to their kitchen thinking it will be easy.. Primer and one com
at only as she says... Then the stress of it not possible when the it will be the point of no return. I agree she thinks she 'll be able to go back to getting paid partnerships et c that's why she is still putting on loads of Insta stories, to maintain her profile and sheep following. Bring on the cliff top fall. Brought on by HERSELF. You teach your children not to lie... This will all be online for the girls to see/read. Not many years for Safiyah as she will be 8 soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The video hasn’t gone into sub boxes? Riiiiiiight....

I think you mean you can’t believe the view count is so low?
It couldn’t be because people aren’t interested so it must be the (imaginary) sub box thing. Yeah that’ll be it.

People probably just didn’t fancy watching the new vlog as they knew it would just be Reb whinging on about parenting the whole time

Reactions: 11
I can't quite make my mind up if she is too ignorant or arrogant to realise the negative way she is influencing people, from her poor diet and exercise regime (unhealthy choices, negative attitudes towards foods, naughty vest, poor workout techniques, misleading results photos giving unrealistic expectations)
body confidence issues (contstant focus body size and weight rather than health and fitness)
parenting (failing to seek medical help when poorly, unsupervised children, unhealthy diets, putting toddler to nap dirty)
Money (fast fashion, poor budgeting, appearing to indulge in spree shopping, unattainable standards of living-Appearing to afford holiday at DLP after house purchase)
Mental wellbeing-promoting unhealthy/unsafe coping mechanisms such as shopping, trivialising mental illness)

I could go on an on. She either doesn't know or doesn't care that she is potentially putting vulnerable followers at risk. Influencing on a high traffic social media platform comes with a certain power and responsibility. She uses hers with selfishness and disregard for anyone elses wellbeing, purely for personal gain,when she could use it to enhance peoples lives.

I've said it before and I'll say it again...she is vile

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I was in pain, taking pain and expressing 15 times a day to get as much milk as possible for my baby in nicu. I could only get 10-15 mls each time so I had no choice but to keep pumping like that for 9 weeks. I had to stop after that because I was still only getting 15 mls per time and I was struggling to keep it up. So it's bull tit she couldn't express. They are practically miking you like a cow on your way out of theatre! It takes a little longer for c-section mums for their milk to come in because your body hasn't naturally produced the hormones to help it along like it would for a typical labour and delivery. They really get you expressing ASAP to help baby and you. When she saud "we all struggled with the same things with a baby in neonatel" (or something similar) I got very angry because I'm not like you. There's no "we". I and many others barely survived the ordeal. Not to mention what our babies went through and still are. We didn't get free stuff to help us financially. We didn't get special treatment. We didn't chose the easy option to not express at the detriment of our baby. You're not in our league. We and our babies are fighters. You Rebecca, are a joke.
I doff my cap to you. This is far more eloquent than I managed to say yesterday.
I am still raging. (also, 15 expresses a day, well done, I manage 8 times and only get about 30mls each time.) I was on very strong pailkillers when I gave birth. The nurses in NICU said that very minimal amounts of analgesia would pass through to the breast milk, so not to worry. I suppose every unit is different and will give conflicting advice, but I'm pretty sure the doctors would have checked which pain relief would be suitable for breastfeeding before discharge.

Reactions: 8
I doff my cap to you. This is far more eloquent than I managed to say yesterday.
I am still raging. (also, 15 expresses a day, well done, I manage 8 times and only get about 30mls each time.) I was on very strong pailkillers when I gave birth. The nurses in NICU said that very minimal amounts of analgesia would pass through to the breast milk, so not to worry. I suppose every unit is different and will give conflicting advice, but I'm pretty sure the doctors would have checked which pain relief would be suitable for breastfeeding before discharge.
Of course they would have checked! They wouldn’t even have to check, they’ll know. Expressing is brutal 😫 My circumstances were nothing like as taxing as yours but I do have a fair amount of experience with it for various reasons, won’t go into all that here though.

I suppose the point is that yet again Mrs Meld thinks she’s the only one to have ever been in a remotely difficult situation and thinks she can therefore pull the wool over peoples eyes.

Reactions: 10
I can't quite make my mind up if she is too ignorant or arrogant to realise the negative way she is influencing people, from her poor diet and exercise regime (unhealthy choices, negative attitudes towards foods, naughty vest, poor workout techniques, misleading results photos giving unrealistic expectations)
body confidence issues (contstant focus body size and weight rather than health and fitness)
parenting (failing to seek medical help when poorly, unsupervised children, unhealthy diets, putting toddler to nap dirty)
Money (fast fashion, poor budgeting, appearing to indulge in spree shopping, unattainable standards of living-Appearing to afford holiday at DLP after house purchase)
Mental wellbeing-promoting unhealthy/unsafe coping mechanisms such as shopping, trivialising mental illness)

I could go on an on. She either doesn't know or doesn't care that she is potentially putting vulnerable followers at risk. Influencing on a high traffic social media platform comes with a certain power and responsibility. She uses hers with selfishness and disregard for anyone elses wellbeing, purely for personal gain,when she could use it to enhance peoples lives.

I've said it before and I'll say it again...she is vile
It's arrogance bred from ignorance. She's lived in one town for almost her entire life, save for her early childhood and that one summer before she was up the duff. She barely has any face to face interaction with anyone outside her friends or family and they all come from the same background/place. I truly don't think Rebecca is evil or truly malicious, just very very sheltered and that sheltered life has led to her being ignorant of the wider world around her. She got lucky, whether that be the time, place or both, and instead of using it as an opportunity to grow as a person, she put up walls and only listened to those who looked, felt and talked the same as her. All that sycophantic behaviour led to her arrogance, believing that she's right and everyone else is wrong no matter how much proof or contradictory evidence is put out.

In a way, I pity her. She literally had the world as her oyster. Her little family was blessed with things most can only dream of but she couldn't see the forest through the trees. She chooses to stay this blind and it's sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Well I for one am not going to watch the Kitchen transformation vlog. I would rather watch paint dry which I don’t think she even filmed 🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.