Mrs Meldrum #51 We're itching to know about the kitchen, she's lied so her arse is twitching.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The kids have to fight for her attention and wait while you upload another banal story on the gram before you see to their needs, she's put off potty training her toddler because she couldn't be bothered....if I didn't think a puppy would suffer I'd find the idea of lazy getting a dog hilarious!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Our dog has been harder work than all three children put together, he’s lovely but my god are people not joking about the work.

I never had to worry that if I left the kids alone for a minute that they would eat the sofa.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The kids have to fight for her attention and wait while you upload another banal story on the gram before you see to their needs, she's put off potty training her toddler because she couldn't be bothered....if I didn't think a puppy would suffer I'd find the idea of lazy getting a dog hilarious!
I really do not want her to get a dog she does not have the right temperament she is too self absorbed and gets bored she is thinking about engagement of having a cute puppy the worst reason to ever get a dog because they grow and still adore but hard work if they are properly care for can you see her sticking to it ? also how many times has she said she doesn't like animals/pets her mum will probs end up with it I think she prefers pets to grandbairns !

Reactions: 9
Guys - she’s not getting a dog!

She’s just chatting yet more shite for content.

She said they may get a dog after Poppy has started school so that’s 2 years away at least.
It’s a load of crap. She couldn’t handle a dog. She could hardly handle looking after a cactus let alone a dog!!!!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Her stories were very telling about Edgy's personally 'what shall we call the caverpoo Poppy?' Poppy replies Waffle /Monster (she is only 2 ffs) Edgy replies 'No I think we should call it Raffety / Bertie'. Don't ask your child a question and then ignore it. No wonder they bigger two aren't confident when they aren't allowed to voice an option, even when asked. It may seem a small thing but it is very important to children that their parents actually listen to the answer when asked a question.
And she has the cheek to call Poppy the dictator!

Reactions: 21
Her stories were very telling about Edgy's personally 'what shall we call the caverpoo Poppy?' Poppy replies Waffle /Monster (she is only 2 ffs) Edgy replies 'No I think we should call it Raffety / Bertie'. Don't ask your child a question and then ignore it. No wonder they bigger two aren't confident when they aren't allowed to voice an option, even when asked. It may seem a small thing but it is very important to children that their parents actually listen to the answer when asked a question.
And she has the cheek to call Poppy the dictator!
I noticed this. Can’t the dog just have a fun name? I love waffle monster. My dog was named by our kids and his name isn’t what I would have picked but they love it and so do strangers we meet 🙈

Reactions: 6
I noticed this. Can’t the dog just have a fun name? I love waffle monster. My dog was named by our kids and his name isn’t what I would have picked but they love it and so do strangers we meet 🙈

Bertie & Rafferty are two of the most pretentious and god awful names. She wanted to call a baby boy those names! Imagine it - Bertie Meldrum. Sounds like Burpy meldrum. 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Bertie & Rafferty are two of the most pretentious and god awful names. She wanted to call a baby boy those names! Imagine it - Bertie Meldrum. Sounds like Burpy meldrum. 🙈
Im sure i remember lee saying no to them as boys names but she could use one of them if they ever got a dog! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Our dog has been harder work than all three children put together, he’s lovely but my god are people not joking about the work.

I never had to worry that if I left the kids alone for a minute that they would eat the sofa.
This! I would love for her to get a dog! Kids are easy. Dogs eat EVERYTHING in sight even poo then they puke it back up 🤷🏻‍♀️
My dog rolled in a dead fish the other day. She was so proud of herself. I had to drive about with her for the whole day and the smell was vile.

So great idea for content, it’ll be hilarious 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
This! I would love for her to get a dog! Kids are easy. Dogs eat EVERYTHING in sight even poo then they puke it back up 🤷🏻‍♀️
My dog rolled in a dead fish the other day. She was so proud of herself. I had to drive about with her for the whole day and the smell was vile.

It would be bought only for content.
She’s said before in vlogs that she’s not an animal person, that she doesn’t like animals.
She wouldn’t last 5 minutes with a puppy or even a trained dog. It’s too much of a commitment for her. It would be shipped off to her parents faster than you can say pedigree chum.

Reactions: 13

In the first month we had her, our dog ate her bed, the seats of all the kitchen chairs, the skirting board, door frames, stair carpet, one kitchen cupboard and the shoe cupboard. And she wasn’t a puppy, they can be even worse! She also regularly rolls in fox and duck poo (vile) and eats horse, deer, rabbit and cow poo whenever she gets the chance. Best of luck with that lot at Meldrum Towers!

I don’t believe for a minute she is serious about getting a puppy, she just knows it will encourage lots of engagement from the sheep.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.