Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
I can't give too much away in case I drop my source in it but I had an interesting conversation with someone yesterday and they've confirmed for definite neither Rebecca nor Lee painted their kitchen themselves, just some basic prep and that's all. This isn't just word of mouth, I've seen the physical evidence they're lying out their arses again! You've no idea how much I want to post the proof but I can't.....argh!!
They can't tell the truth because it then goes against the notion that trolls have put them in a difficult situation and thats why Lee has had to go offshore. What is seen in front of the camera is faker than you could ever imagine!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

mechanicmum

If she was a working class single mum in council housing, throwing pooey nappies out of a window & putting her toddler to bed in filthy clothes, people would not respond so affectionately

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
Gets out of sweaty clothes. Dons dress. Carries out tripod. Sets up camera. Sets timer. Make sure inconveniences are out the way. Assumes piss dance position. Pulls silly face. Waits for the five second timer. Job done. Another successful day. Wasn’t it lee?

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Foolmeonce

Chatty Member
I'm a skanky dirtbag
Inside and out,
Here's my "need a wee" pose, here is my pout.
When I make a fuck up, "it's the trolls!" I shout
But you can't believe a word that comes out of my mouth!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
So, was it family then? Come on, throw us a wee beastie bone @EdgyLegend
All I'm saying is there's more chance the guinea pigs pulled on Lee's short guy overalls and painted the kitchen then Lee and Rebecca doing it.

They did some prep but they absolutely did not paint the kitchen. Will be able to share the proof very soon!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
Could your source not disclose in the interests of protecting all those poor families who think they can do it themselves, just like Meldrum? Forget about being exposed; help all these poor people taken in by the lies.
They hate the dishonest scams from the Meldrum too but too much on the line to open up. Believe me it drives me crazy too, I hate vague posts like mine. I've known a fe2 days but wasn't going to say anything until the cheeky mare carried on the lie by posting the vlog.
And Rebby since we know you read here if I'm lying feel free to prove me wrong, post the footage of you doing more than basic prep for the kitchen. Because if and when I get the go ahead to post my screenshots the shit hitting the fan will make an awful mess of that kitchen!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

Clm1977

Chatty Member
I'm sorry but I dont get Reb who puts their child down for a nap in muddy clothes, I wouldn't want the dirt anywhere near where my child sleeps that's just awful.

Screenshot_20190801-084512_YouTube.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Nah her mum is fair game. She’s been on here a few times giving it large trying to derail the threads. She’s also very active watching other people’s social media accounts to try and spook people (Kelly Organised Motherhood, messiah Etc)
Weirdly, her mums account wasn’t watching my stories as much (that I noticed) while Lee was away....as soon as he’s back I notice her account watching my stories.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

LaCrumpet

Chatty Member
This is how she painted the kitchen so fast...

EE67B6D9-8857-49B4-B4EC-E824D6B11308.jpeg

She has hands on her feet! Gets the work done double fast. She’s in the wrong career!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

Zoewilliams9217

Chatty Member
Fucking Christ alive.

She is the epitome (look it up on google reb) of the spoilt little rich girl. Now I’ve been an equestrian (paid for my own horses) for 20+ years. I know a spoilt little brat when I see one. Now you Reb are a fucking disgrace.
You’re a mother to 3 kids and you’re 30

You have never worked a day in your life (I do not count fucking YouTube as a job) and you get handed everything on a silver platter.
Okay
Okay
Of course your privileged fine fine what ever

But you have the audacity (again, use google for this one. I know you have very limited vocabulary) to fucking moan about everything single fucking thing!?!?!?!?

Someone close to her please smack her in the face and give her a reality check PLEASE
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

**sorry for the massive rant😳 to add -
Who ever said she looks like she’s shit her knickers - that cracked me up good and proper!! 😂😂😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha

HowardMoon

VIP Member
Just watched the ‘My 3 yr old is broken’ video and look what the suggested video that came up next is about....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
If this is her bid to try to be more relatable, it’s dreadful. No doubt we’ll be getting a packed lunch video sometime soon!
“Hi guyyyys! Welcome back to my channel! Today’s video is one that so so many of you have asked about- what I eat in my packed lunch!
As a busy mum of 3, I know how important it is to eat affordable meals on the go or when you are short on time. It’s so expensive to buy lunches out (especially now we ain’t getting them gifted!) so here’s my top idea for a packed lunch!
Buy some over priced, pre-cut generic salad from the local garage. Pour contents of bag in Tupperware (il add an affiliate link to a really over priced one that il find on amazon) add a boiled egg and some checkpeas and take 50 thousand photos of it to upload to Instagram to prove just how awesome a human you are!!”

🤷🏼‍♀️🙄🙈

Why does she always pose like she's having a poo? Am I missing something.

She’s so full of shit that she’s probably in a constant state of needing to take a dump.

Photos like that are fucking embarrassing.

Posing like a complete twat and making someone stand there taking umpteen photos.

Get over yerself love. 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart

Grumpypants44

She won’t be working with st Tropez anymore as I sent them a screenshot of her racism story in the daily mail. They were lovely and assured me they won’t be working with her ever again. Not being a bitch but I have to buy my own fake tan, and I’m not racist. You reap what ya sow beggy 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Catwoman

VIP Member
I had not heard about the parking in a disabled space before. As a wheelchair user I am appalled by this, and to try to say it’s ok cos a Doc said so is disgraceful. Surely a reasonable and moral person knows why the spaces are there and would disregard the advice of others if that advice is wrong. Unless, of course the rules of society don’t apply to them. Access issues when in a wheelchair are helped slightly by things like dropped kerbs and disabled spaces near doors - but not if they are blocked by the able bodied. This on top of everything else, they have sunk to a new low in my book.
She's full of shit and self importance but is hucking filarious! Who does she think she is, was it the 2nd virgin birth or something she thought she was so special? I laughed at the time of the parking space but knew she's was lying, it's even funnier looking back now as I was SUCH a blind sheep. 🐑

Believe me, I'm local, the car parking is managed by NHS but the docs have no clout even if she herself thinks her fanny is gold plated. 😂

Oh and she's 'smashing' this lone parent gig didn't you know? Christ she's up and down more than a whores knickers and in and out like a never-ending hokey cokey! . 😂😉😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Abongo

VIP Member
Reb: “I ALWAYS do the bedtimes ALONE”
*3 weeks ago before lee went off shore *
Also reb: “Lee is just putting the girlies to bed”
🤔

Also also reb: “that’s why I’m here to be truthful”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
She's trying to portray an image of poor little housewife who's hubby had to go offshore because of trolls. Lying about doing the kitchen herself feeds into the lies that they're hard up and she's a super mum who can do all this Diy.
I don't hide my own identity, I've nothing personally to hide by being on here but my "source" isn't a Tattler and specifically asked me not to post anything that could identify them. I'm not Reb, I don't doxx!

She's as well liked locally as she is on Tattle though!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Stealth1902

Anyone defending putting Poppy to bed is an even bigger dick than she is for doing it. There is no way she changed that bedding. Its wrong, its so so wrong! This has made me the most angry in anything shes done for a long time.

• Angry
Reactions: 38

VeronicaCrank

I can't quite make my mind up if she is too ignorant or arrogant to realise the negative way she is influencing people, from her poor diet and exercise regime (unhealthy choices, negative attitudes towards foods, naughty vest, poor workout techniques, misleading results photos giving unrealistic expectations)
body confidence issues (contstant focus body size and weight rather than health and fitness)
parenting (failing to seek medical help when poorly, unsupervised children, unhealthy diets, putting toddler to nap dirty)
Money (fast fashion, poor budgeting, appearing to indulge in spree shopping, unattainable standards of living-Appearing to afford holiday at DLP after house purchase)
Mental wellbeing-promoting unhealthy/unsafe coping mechanisms such as shopping, trivialising mental illness)

I could go on an on. She either doesn't know or doesn't care that she is potentially putting vulnerable followers at risk. Influencing on a high traffic social media platform comes with a certain power and responsibility. She uses hers with selfishness and disregard for anyone elses wellbeing, purely for personal gain,when she could use it to enhance peoples lives.

I've said it before and I'll say it again...she is vile
It's arrogance bred from ignorance. She's lived in one town for almost her entire life, save for her early childhood and that one summer before she was up the duff. She barely has any face to face interaction with anyone outside her friends or family and they all come from the same background/place. I truly don't think Rebecca is evil or truly malicious, just very very sheltered and that sheltered life has led to her being ignorant of the wider world around her. She got lucky, whether that be the time, place or both, and instead of using it as an opportunity to grow as a person, she put up walls and only listened to those who looked, felt and talked the same as her. All that sycophantic behaviour led to her arrogance, believing that she's right and everyone else is wrong no matter how much proof or contradictory evidence is put out.

In a way, I pity her. She literally had the world as her oyster. Her little family was blessed with things most can only dream of but she couldn't see the forest through the trees. She chooses to stay this blind and it's sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 37