Mrs Meldrum #51 We're itching to know about the kitchen, she's lied so her arse is twitching.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lie back , what she meant was put the camera down and play with me , poor bairn in competition with a camera ! talk to your adoring fans šŸ™„ or play with your adorable toddler donā€™t try to do both itā€™s just wrong any fool can see this but not her own mammy so so annoying

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Oh
Lie back , what she meant was put the camera down and play with me , poor bairn in competition with a camera ! talk to your adoring fans šŸ™„ or play with your adorable toddler donā€™t try to do both itā€™s just wrong any fool can see this but not her own mammy so so annoying
Sheā€™s so quick to get annoyed with Poppy. ā€œI am laying back!ā€ - duck sake woman. Put your bloody phone away, and give your child the attention that sheā€™s desperately asking for.
The garbage Rebecca was talking was nonsense anyway, spewing out shite on insta stories for no purpose. Sheā€™s just 100% in love with the sound of her own voice.

Reactions: 10
Oh for the love of god donā€™t get a dog! She wonā€™t cope with it they are hard work!
Also asking poppy what she wants when sheā€™s already lying down as she asked: she wants you to put the phone awayšŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø
I need to go back to not watching her šŸ˜¤

Reactions: 11
The anger in her voice when P leans on her hair. She comes across as someone who snaps really easily with her children.

Reactions: 16
Thereā€™s already 2 Florenceā€™s in the class. Yet sheā€™s got labels without a surname on?! šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
But they will have Florrie on their labels remember - thatā€™s why she wasnā€™t allowed to call Florence Florrie šŸ™„ she really is thick as tit. A teacherā€™s pet hate when parents donā€™t label their kidā€™s clothes properly.

• Haha
I am a full-time working mum with two kids, my husband works away for 6-8 weeks at a time (aka solo parenting!haha). I used to really like following the Meldrums antics but I am getting more and more pissed off with her! She just moans all the time, she actually doesnā€™t realise how lucky she has it, and seems to think that thatā€™s what she deserves!? Moans about Lee working away for 2 weeks!!! But she has parents and babysitters at her beck and call so she can still go to gym, get her nails done etc etc!
Think she should just bore off now!!!!

Reactions: 15
I also couldnā€™t believe she didnā€™t get name tags with full names, what a thicko!!!
I donā€™t get this whole she canā€™t be called Florrie tit too, itā€™s not true that she couldnā€™t be called that. My daughter has another girls with the same name in her class and I wouldnā€™t dream of saying she canā€™t be called that or her nickname as someone else has the same name!! What a load of bollox

• Haha
New thread suggestion - Leeā€™s back, family time planned? No, Grabbyā€™s right back to getting rammed.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Gimmee Gimmee Gimme a dog after school time..won't somebody help me get something for free!

Sang to gimme gimme gimme

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I also couldnā€™t believe she didnā€™t get name tags with full names, what a thicko!!!
I donā€™t get this whole she canā€™t be called Florrie tit too, itā€™s not true that she couldnā€™t be called that. My daughter has another girls with the same name in her class and I wouldnā€™t dream of saying she canā€™t be called that or her nickname as someone else has the same name!! What a load of bollox
Sheā€™s full of crap.

No one will have said anything at all about the duplicate name thing. Sheā€™s literally making it up. Sheā€™s an idiot. Iā€™m sure she wasnā€™t the only Rebecca in her class at school. šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ™„

Did anyone notice Grabby was talking about calling the dog Bertie when just today thehomethatmademe posted a pic of her new pup Bertie...

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Stop letting your toddler walk all over you Reb! You do not have to lie down and let her pull your hair šŸ™„ no wonder she thinks she is in charge when you just do exactly as she says!!

Reactions: 7
So she has ā€œnailedā€ solo parenting with 3 kids when Lee is away. Time now to show her ability to run a household of 3 kids and a dog.....

I hate how much she uses poppy. Look at her Rebecca. The poor kid doesnā€™t know whether to look at mum or the camera - she is two. And you have the cheek to try and give me tips for school. Iā€™ll give you a tip. Put down your phone and interact with your kids. Thatā€™s right properly. Not for us or for the gram. For your blooming kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
New thread - Mrs Meldrum - Grabby wants a dog to provide content for her vlog.

Reactions: 20
My SIL has never worked since marrying my brother. They have 2 kids, 1 has left school and she still won't work. All she does is book holidays and shop šŸ™„šŸ˜ 
Same with another off shore wife i know.. to do list was things to pick up from the post office. Oh to have their troubles .

Reactions: 8
....Mrs Meldrum Thread idea:
Nearly running out of sprogs to Vlog. Whatā€™s the answer? Get a Dog to Vlog!

...it needs work lol šŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So she has ā€œnailedā€ solo parenting with 3 kids when Lee is away. Time now to show her ability to run a household of 3 kids and a dog.....

I hate how much she uses poppy. Look at her Rebecca. The poor kid doesnā€™t know whether to look at mum or the camera - she is two. And you have the cheek to try and give me tips for school. Iā€™ll give you a tip. Put down your phone and interact with your kids. Thatā€™s right properly. Not for us or for the gram. For your blooming kids.
Spot on :)

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Hilarious sheā€™s getting a dog ... did anyone see or remember the break down she had when looking after her mum and dads car. Pathetic.
Iā€™m glad sheā€™s getting a dog sometimes a lot harder than children. You cant leave them in a playroom or just shove a nappy on them. 5 minutes unattended all the decorators work will have been ruined when it chews half a kitchen cupboard šŸ˜‚

Also rebecca ever heard of frizz ease, that mop of straw on your head looks dryer than the Sahara. duck me. Get some conditioner on it and tie it up. It looks god awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.