Mrs Meldrum #51 We're itching to know about the kitchen, she's lied so her arse is twitching.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The NICU thing I get to an extent when I had my son it was an emergency c section but he was healthy and didn’t need NICU but it annoyed me that she wouldn’t bond with P P wasn’t critically ill she needed a bit of help she needed her mum who wasn’t there and was more interested in going for lunch - when I had my son all I wanted to do was hold him keep him close to me so I don’t understand how you’d not want to be with your baby when their in NICU! I was a NICU baby I was a twin sadly my twin was stillborn and I was born early and I spent 8 weeks in hospital that wasn’t even local to where we lived my mum was only 18 when she had me so not only was she grieving for one baby she was also terrified of losing me and for the 8 weeks I was there my mum was at the train station for the first train in the morning to the hospital and at the station for the last train home at night she phoned the unit as soon as she was up and as soon as she got home she even phoned several times during the night and my mum said it’s an experience you never forget you never forget the sounds the beeping the wires and tubes even the smell but she said she couldn’t do much for me in NICU as I was so small but she was there sitting for hours on end just to make sure I wasn’t alone and that I was okay... that’s what mums do! They don’t just sit in their room feeling sorry for themselves when you have a child it’s stops being about you P needed her and she was all me me me 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ha ha ha ha.....cavapoo is coming!!! 😂😂😂
When Poppy starts school....
Erm
When Poppy starts school - shouldn’t that be the time that lazy Rebecca gets off her arse and goes to work?! She can’t possibly stay at home once she’s got no toddlers in the house...?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Erm
When Poppy starts school - shouldn’t that be the time that lazy Rebecca gets off her arse and goes to work?! She can’t possibly stay at home once she’s got no toddlers in the house...?
She hopes to be back in her old life of #ads and partnerships by then! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Erm
She said once in a Q&A that she plans to be a stay at home mum permanently. Although I guess with no pre schoolers it’s a housewife?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Erm
My SIL has never worked since marrying my brother. They have 2 kids, 1 has left school and she still won't work. All she does is book holidays and shop 🙄😠

• Wow
Reactions: 9
My SIL has never worked since marrying my brother. They have 2 kids, 1 has left school and she still won't work. All she does is book holidays and shop 🙄😠

Without being rude - more fool your brother. I’d be cancelling the cards - she can’t book a holiday if she hasn’t got access to any money!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I find it really stressful being a working mum but I love that I bring in my own money, pay some of the bills and don’t feel like I need to justify my spending (not that my husband ever made me feel like that, it’s my personal thing).
I also think it’s a good example to children......you work for what you want/need.
I cannot imagine staying at home when all my kids are in school, how boring?! I’d love one day to clean the full house and get a bit of time to myself but I don’t understand people who don’t want to go out to work.....even a few hours a week?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I live in an affluent area and more of my friends dorm work than work. Or have little part time jobs for pocket money. Even those with children now grown up and working themselves.
I think it’s a middle class thing. My mum was unusual in that she worked. She was a manager of a bank. But none of my other friends mums worked.

Reactions: 6
I wonder if the Q&A is still up, it was before she made loads of money too.

I guess she’s going to do what she does now, entertain us 🤭
Just checked and all the Q&A videos are gone? Somebody asked her if she planned to go back to work and she said no, she was planning on Lee continuing to work offshore and she would stay home. Obviously prior to lee quitting work.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Any body else find this mornings stories with Poppy so so annoying? The child wants her mums full attention and is trying to pull her mums face away from the camera to focus on her and Reb just won’t stop talking into her phone. Then when Poppy gets frustrated and pinches her she is called savage! Ffs, woman Poppy couldn’t tell you any more clearly what she wants if she could speak three languages! Put your bloody phone down and play with her until cocunt comes back then talk into your phone😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Obviously already looking for new content ideas for once the earners are out of the house 🐶🤪

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Any body else find this mornings stories with Poppy so so annoying? The child wants her mums full attention and is trying to pull her mums face away from the camera to focus on her and Reb just won’t stop talking into her phone. Then when Poppy gets frustrated and pinches her she is called savage! Ffs, woman Poppy couldn’t tell you any more clearly what she wants if she could speak three languages! Put your bloody phone down and play with her until cocunt comes back then talk into your phone😡

The way Rebecca constantly looks at the camera when pretending to play with/interact with Poppy is so annoying and so self obsessed. She’s unbelievable. It’s nothing but pure vanity. She really does love herself - loves looking at herself in the camera, pouting & posing. It’s pathetic.
You ain’t anything special Reb. Trust me.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.