Mrs Meldrum #51 We're itching to know about the kitchen, she's lied so her arse is twitching.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can understand the original person ?edgylegend may not be able to share what they've seen
For example if they are the friend or relative or neighbour of of a person in the company who did the work and saw that individuals photo, public release of that information could cause difficulties
I agree. It’s good enough for me. Definitely confirms my strong suspicions that they did not paint that kitchen themselves

Reactions: 13
I had a baby boy the day before poppy and he was in special care the same length of time, I was besides myself with emotional pain. I remember clear as day, on day 3 I think of poppy being in, she posted stories all dressed up to the nines, in this flouncy pink shirt “off to lunch with chums to get some normality” I mean sorry but WTF. Poppy being in NICU was nothing but a huge inconvenience for her perfect life and that is why she was so upset! Every day I showered and dressed and tired to be upbeat but my baby was my absolute priority my other children were happy and cared for, so I spent all my time with my new baby who needed me. Not out for lunch with my chums. She also made it clear there was no way she would be expressing any colostrum, which is so so important for those early poorly babes. Even if you don’t want to breastfeed, all women will try and help their early babies with colostrum (I work in NICU) so I know this. Because it makes them feel like there is something they can do. But not grabby, too much inconvenience. She only does what is good for her. And that is when I changed my opinion of her.
I remember this too!! I was so shocked at the time because 2 of my children had been NICU babies and I was in a bad way following their births. But every second I was awake and not being delt with myself by Dr's, I was in the NICU with my babies!! Lunch with chums never even crossed my mind!!

Reactions: 10
It makes sense if the doors were professionally sprayed as Grabecca mentions in the video that Lee was hesitant to paint them as he thought they’d look messy but then he gave in. Of course he’s be willing to go for it if they were assured they’d look perfect after being sprayed.

And the only people who it should cause difficulties for are the Meldrums but they’ll get away with it as usual and now have a lovely revamped kitchen for free. Isn’t life fair? 😠

Reactions: 8
She absolutely disgusts me with her woe is me attitude. I had twins with my first pregnancy and they came at 33 weeks one survived one didn’t. Spent 3 weeks in neonatal and that was that! She should count herself lucky with Poppy and stop calling her feral. She has no idea what the other side of neonatal is like.
I'm so very sorry for your loss. :( We are currently six weeks into our NICU stay (and have at least 10 weeks to go!) Poppy was only there a week! I find it annoying that she is trying to pump herself out as a NICU mum.

• Heart
  • Sad
I have no doubt that Edgylegend is telling the truth. They have been here since thread 1 and are a VIP member. I trust their info.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
It makes sense if the doors were professionally sprayed as Grabecca mentions in the video that Lee was hesitant to paint them as he thought they’d look messy but then he gave in. Of course he’s be willing to go for it if they were assured they’d look perfect after being sprayed.

And the only people who it should cause difficulties for are the Meldrums but they’ll get away with it as usual and now have a lovely revamped kitchen for free. Isn’t life fair? 😠

Although I'm guessing they had to pay for spraying as there was no free publicity involve.

Reactions: 6
Shes really milking nicu engagement..
She must have known what was wrong and what their concerns were.
Poppy wasnt that early and made a speedy recovery
I honestly think she needs therapy.
Shes giving herself a good pat on the back for coping and being a good mum.
I havent commented since liftgate but the neonatal stuff really grates on me. My baby was 30 weeks when born and i was 150 miles from home in the unit leaving my 4 other young children. When transferred back locally i had to juggle baby in hospital, school runs and general mum life. She hasnt a clue.

Reactions: 12
I'm so very sorry for your loss. :( We are currently six weeks into our NICU stay (and have at least 10 weeks to go!) Poppy was only there a week! I find it annoying that she is trying to pump herself out as a NICU mum.
Hope your little ones doing ok and is home with you very soon.
Its is annoying how she makes out her odeal was the worst.
I have no doubt she was scared we all do as parents.
No 1 was born not crying was sinking feeling of fear before she cried.
No 3 cord was stuck round neck.
Freinds baby needed breathing help but was fine.
I have never had a seriously ill baby.
Its it normal not want to visit. Not say her name.
Is it just birthdays you think about it or are most parents of nicu babies grateful every day.
Its just another engagment topic.
I hope she makes time to reply to all messages sadly doubtful she will.

Reactions: 4
She's trying to portray an image of poor little housewife who's hubby had to go offshore because of trolls. Lying about doing the kitchen herself feeds into the lies that they're hard up and she's a super mum who can do all this Diy.
I don't hide my own identity, I've nothing personally to hide by being on here but my "source" isn't a Tattler and specifically asked me not to post anything that could identify them. I'm not Reb, I don't doxx!

She's as well liked locally as she is on Tattle though!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Just seen this.....wonder if it will get an answer.
Is it possible that the company that supplied the paint did it in good faith that they’d paint it themselves at home (which is why they included the step by step instruction sheet with the paint delivery), and that they actually don’t know that the Meldrums got it sprayed professionally? 🤔

Reactions: 10
She's trying to portray an image of poor little housewife who's hubby had to go offshore because of trolls. Lying about doing the kitchen herself feeds into the lies that they're hard up and she's a super mum who can do all this Diy.
I don't hide my own identity, I've nothing personally to hide by being on here but my "source" isn't a Tattler and specifically asked me not to post anything that could identify them. I'm not Reb, I don't doxx!

She's as well liked locally as she is on Tattle though!
I feel sorry for the company i think they had no idea. They just supplied paint and advice the additional veiws and adsense money will cover the cost hiring a local company to paint giving her a free kitchen and illusion shes super mum and takented decorator.

Is it possible that the company that supplied the paint did it in good faith that they’d paint it themselves at home (which is why they included the step by step instruction sheet with the paint delivery), and that they actually don’t know that the Meldrums got it sprayed professionally? 🤔
Yes exactly this i dont Believe the company had any ideas as reb said they based somewhere in England's and sounded super thick when she said that.
They shipped the paint with instructions.
They had no say over vlog or even saw it until we did.
They were unaware of her history she reached out begging to them.

The Milky Bar Kid is home.
How long do we think until she’s down the gym getting herself a hard ramming? This afternoon I’m guessing!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The Milky Bar Kid is home.
How long do we think until she’s down the gym getting herself a hard ramming? This afternoon I’m guessing!
Well she did take him to the garden centre for his birthday so he’ll need an afternoon at home to come down from that crazy high 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I had almost forgotten how irritating Pat was, and then he leapt up in her story going “woooohoooo!”

NOPE.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
For those contacting the decorating centre online, the woman who runs the company has just had a baby so go easy. I think all they’ve done is gift the paint and provide advice in emails. I’ve seen them do this with loads of bloggers.

You would think with all the practice she gets, Rebecca would be a better liar by now. She is so transparent, we all knew the kitchen was not DIY.

I can only hope that more sheep start to see the light and she can keep those that post the gushing comments because quite frankly some of them sound as bad as she is.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.