Mrs Meldrum #51 We're itching to know about the kitchen, she's lied so her arse is twitching.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is contradicting herself in the vlog AGAIN saying she's taking a new approach of doing nothing when Poppy naps, to then later saying she's doing 2 hours of full on cleaning/organising/meal prepping etc when P naps, so which is it Grabby? 🤷‍♀️ It must take up loads of time prepping Beans on Toast! She also AGAIN lies saying she did the organised mum cleaning method when Lee was Offshore before, when we've already proven on here with screenshots of the vlogs that this came about months after Lee finished working offshore! 🙄
She’s a liar. It’s that simple as that. She can’t stop herself from talking tit.

Reactions: 8
Agreed she's done a lot of shady stuff but worst mother she us not. Her children are fed clothed and have a roof over their heads. They are loved and looked after maybe not to everyones standard but they are.
She is a lot of things but worst mother is just taking it too far and this is the exact thing that makes these threads look pretty and vindictive.
Sorry but I respectfully disagree, if you love and protect your children why would you allow their privacy to be invaded? When we all know the dangers online, when schools are trying to get children to understand the danger of talking to online strangers, when you know others have had their children’s images used for sick perverted gain, why would you think it’s okay to sell their images/privacy, letting complete strangers know so much about them. In lots of ways the girls are very looked after, but I would argue in some very fundamental ways they are not. That’s just my opinion.

Have you read the recent case of the woman who was jailed for killing her two daughters because they were basically getting in the way of her life? Rebecca may not be to your taste, which is absolutely fine and why tattle exists, but there are “mothers” out there who abuse and murder their children. Let’s not even pretend for a millisecond Rebecca is in a league close to those monsters who are the worst mothers anyone could ever think of.
Yes I’ve read it and was sick to my stomach, of course I’m not saying that! However, I stand by my opinion that allowing your children to be viewed by god knows who for money is pretty crappy parenting. I feel the same about all the family floggers, not just Rebecca.

Reactions: 12
Ok October 2018
.i have been following organised mum method for 4 weeks.
Lees been at home 3 years years well really 2.5 but she did the method when lee was off shore before?

Reactions: 1
Okay guys, just to clarify as I seem to have upset some on here, do I think Edgy is as bad a mother as someone who murders their children, starves or beats them? No! However I do think selling your kids privacy/childhood to fund your lifestyle is a really crappy thing to do. That’s it, just my opinion, I think it makes her a pretty crap mother, ( maybe not the worst). Anyhoo, sorry to offend anyone. X

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Yes! She’s up there, selling your children’s privacy and images knowing that Weirdos are using images of instagram etc is pretty bad in my book, having a husband who worked in Child protection within the police I can tell you now, how they manipulate the images are horrific, plus many become fixated on certain children. I’m not just aiming that at Rebby though, all the flogger mummy’s selling their children’s privacy are as bad. Who knows the consequences of living in some sort of Truman show reality will have on these kids.
I agree. Yes the children have a home, food, attend school & nursery and have their needs cared for.
The children are not neglected or at immediate risk.

But what about the fact their every waking (and often sleeping!) moment is documented online......even after YouTube alerted everyone about paedophiles blatantly commenting on these videos?
How hundreds of thousands of people know so many intimate details about their lives and feel like they know them.
The fact that R treats the children so differently and this is documented with hours upon hours of online footage?
The lack of security with house & school details put online?
There are many things I disagree with......S should still be in some sort of car seat, the kids shouldn’t be left unsupervised whilst eating/bathing and I’d never leave mine in the car while I wrap a present and change.....especially with a lot of very invested followers who know where I live!

I used to enjoy these mummy vlogs but I’ve unfollowed every one who is now an influencer who uses their children online.
It’s so scary but also interesting to watch how it will impact these children in the next few years.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
....... the duck?
OMO was a brand of washing powder. It’s north east banter for Oil Man Offshore, the box placed on the window sill, I’ll leave that for your own initiative 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I just trying to find in Google the impact of parent vlogging on children found this... Haven't read but loads of bits I want to read re.. Grabs / Louise and others... How it works... What to put in your blog vids... How the money works! It's a web page on this whole making money on the internet as an influencer.

She s fucked up already liftgate and Kitchengate .. Which could be described as controversial subject?!! And I quote this from this article. Kitchengate needs to be more controversial so that people who are mislead\ financially are not lead into a project to financially and capability mislead .

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
IV been following Mrs meldrum since she was pregnant with poppy and only found this site when she vanished from YouTube after the racism carry on. I used to like her but now the saying 'when u don't like someone everything they do annoys you' has never been truer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jesus, how big is your kitchen?
The size of a villaaaage 😂

Hi guyzz. I've been so so busy today but thanks you for all your messages asking if I'm ok, I was doing something crazy... Working! I must say though, I'm glad of a little me time, I've been so busy solo parenting... . 😂

Had fun reading the comments and catching up.... I can't bear to watch tweedle dee and tweedle dumb today. I think I'd vomit. But @EdgyLegend 🤩 you're a star. I feel for you buzzing with the info. Totally understand where you are coming from about your sources. Let dumb and dumber stew knowing the truth is in a tattlers hands. We knew straight off, I do laugh at it.

Not bothering yet with the vlog a ditl of an offshore wife even sounds a pile of pish. As a local I find that hilarious. What a neep she is. Most interesting though, a post on the gram today desperate for engagement, suggestions for a family day out? Only 68 responses. Ooooh the comments on here regarding her NICU comments were correct, the feelings of disgust and anger are understandable. She's a selfish bint twisting everything for attention but unless she's deleted loads of responses to the day out question, the sheep's responses (or lack of) demonstrate a feeling of deep seated pissedoffness at their leader.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm so very sorry for your loss. :( We are currently six weeks into our NICU stay (and have at least 10 weeks to go!) Poppy was only there a week! I find it annoying that she is trying to pump herself out as a NICU mum.
Me too!! I had my son 3 months early and we were in NNU for 9 weeks. We were discharged from NNU but spent the best part of his first year in hospital. He still suffers daily from the effects of being born so early. I’m annoyed that she is using the fact that her daughter spent a short time in NNU for engagement

• Sad
Reactions: 12
But she was NICU mum 😒 I hate how everything has to be a compared in life, my child was more ill, my child was in NICU for longer, etc etc etc!! It’s insensitve to parents who have had a horrific start to parenting regardless of their baby’s length of stay in NICU.
I couldn’t agree more my daughter was in hospital for 1 week when she was 3 weeks old. Critically ill and was sent home during her recovery. The reality is that she is still recovering now at 6 years old and it took 9 months to get her well enough to know she was going to survive.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I do wonder if the silly woman remembers half the crap she comes out with 😄 she hasn't got a team to reply to messages but she has a team to control and monitor the bad "trolling" messages. How convenient. Same tit different day in Meldrum towers with Edgy & Pat the twit 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Where to go with your family????!!! Try Google ... Like us normal people do Princess Grabecca .. But instead this is a ridiculously unsubtle tout for local attraction tickets .

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I had to laugh, she lives in NE Scotland right? I'm local to her but someone has suggested packing the car and driving to Euro Disney....🤯 See below
They are either;
1) A tattler taking the piss 👍
2) Have no idea of how long that would take In the car with 3 kids. (Jeez Lee's onshore leave would be up!) 😂
3) They think she lives somewhere else, not in a Royal Deeside villaage 👑

They've obviously no clue as suggesting Toy Story 4. 😂😂😂 That was what they went to see when the ad got pulled cos she did a tit job. 🙄

Updated... Over 10 hours drive to Dover without stopping. Hilarious 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Days out with kids would be a great place to start but of course she knows that as every holiday time she asks the same thing 😴
The sheep must be getting bored of this same dull tit day in day out by now surely!

I had to laugh, she lives in NE Scotland right? I'm local to her but someone has suggested packing the car and driving to Euro Disney....🤯 See below
They are either;
1) A tattler taking the piss 👍
2) Have no idea of how long that would take In the car with 3 kids. (Jeez Lee's onshore leave would be up!) 😂
3) They think she lives somewhere else, not in a Royal Deeside villaage 👑

They've obviously no clue as suggesting Toy Story 4. 😂😂😂 That was what they went to see when the ad got pulled cos she did a tit job. 🙄
Have to be taking the piss over DLP 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Days out with kids would be a great place to start but of course she knows that as every holiday time she asks the same thing 😴
The sheep must be getting bored of this same dull tit day in day out by now surely!

Have to be taking the piss over DLP 😂
Omg it's so funny. It's GOT to be a tattler.... Waken up tattlers... Own it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Using the last 5 minutes of her vlog to skite about her “natural” tan is yet another reason why she doesn’t deserve her platform. Has she never heard of a little thing called skin cancer?? Does someone need to explain to her that just because she tans easily and keeps the tan naturally doesn’t make her immune to it? I actually think it’s embarrassing to brag about tanning at her age. I used to aspire to have a natural tan when I was in my teens, not now that I am almost 30 and know so much more about the risks. It’s so odd that it’s still such a big deal to her and she is the one that keeps bringing it up. Nobody cares about your tan Reb. All the educated people are good wearing sunscreen and covering up.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.