Mrs Meldrum #51 We're itching to know about the kitchen, she's lied so her arse is twitching.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Safiyah can be without a seat at her age if no room for a child seat

I thought she had fish and chips at the beach according to insta?
They have an Smax (as do we) and they are full size seats so she should be in a seat/booster at the least.

Reactions: 11
I do!!!! She sells their childhood to the world! She’s the worst mother I could think of!
Seriously, the worst mother you can't think of? She's definitely doesn't have her head screwed on straight and I do think she's done a disservice to her children by splashing their entire lives online but she is not the worst mother.

Reactions: 12
Just watching her stories and wondering - is it normal to leave a 6 year old on her own in the bath while you laze on the bed in another room watching YT?! I really can’t imagine ever doing that, but then mine are 3yo and 1yo so obviously bathtime is very supervised. 🛀
To be fair, my eldest is 4 and a half, I leave her in the bath, door open while I'm putting washing away etc, but I'm always upstairs and she has to play loud/talk to Me!

Reactions: 2
Seriously, the worst mother you can't think of? She's definitely doesn't have her head screwed on straight and I do think she's done a disservice to her children by splashing their entire lives online but she is not the worst mother.

Agreed she's done a lot of shady stuff but worst mother she us not. Her children are fed clothed and have a roof over their heads. They are loved and looked after maybe not to everyones standard but they are.
She is a lot of things but worst mother is just taking it too far and this is the exact thing that makes these threads look pretty and vindictive.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm so very sorry for your loss. :( We are currently six weeks into our NICU stay (and have at least 10 weeks to go!) Poppy was only there a week! I find it annoying that she is trying to pump herself out as a NICU mum.

But she was NICU mum 😒 I hate how everything has to be a compared in life, my child was more ill, my child was in NICU for longer, etc etc etc!! It’s insensitve to parents who have had a horrific start to parenting regardless of their baby’s length of stay in NICU.

Reactions: 22
I sway from thinking she's a nasty vile selfish spoilt brat, to just plain thick!!!!! Her declaration on her stories that she's had "sooooo many messages (about NICU) but she's not going to read any of them" just makes me sick. Why would she admit that. Why even say anything, just say she's had loads of messages and Thank people! It's just wierd, she's a lost cause!!!!

Reactions: 17
We painted our own kitchen and it's half there size and took us 10 days 3 coats of paint and many man hours, I don't need proof that they didn't paint the kitchen themselves, also they are happy to film the opening of an envelope (job) but not something that others might find interesting ...
I stained mine and there were 73 cabinet doors. It took me 3 solid weeks.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She is a lot of things but worst mother is just taking it too far and this is the exact thing that makes these threads look pretty and vindictive.
I've felt a shift on these threads since Lee went back. Many seem to be thrilled that she's gotten some sort of comeuppance and are taking everything she says and twisting it to make everything look worse than it is. The kitchen thing is absolutely awful and I'm not entirely surprised but the mood here has definitely changed.

I sway from thinking she's a nasty vile selfish spoilt brat, to just plain thick!!!!! Her declaration on her stories that she's had "sooooo many messages (about NICU) but she's not going to read any of them" just makes me sick. Why would she admit that. Why even say anything, just say she's had loads of messages and Thank people! It's just wierd, she's a lost cause!!!!
I think she just needs to word things better. I can understand not being able to read and respond to everything but instead of saying "I'm not going to read them all" she should have said "there's so many messages I'm not going to be able to get through them all". She's just too thick and doesn't care THAT much to do better.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I do!!!! She sells their childhood to the world! She’s the worst mother I could think of!
Have you read the recent case of the woman who was jailed for killing her two daughters because they were basically getting in the way of her life? Rebecca may not be to your taste, which is absolutely fine and why tattle exists, but there are “mothers” out there who abuse and murder their children. Let’s not even pretend for a millisecond Rebecca is in a league close to those monsters who are the worst mothers anyone could ever think of.

Reactions: 27
Anyone on here know what OMO means 😂 Anyway, I’m an older follower of Mrs M but have to say if you’re from the older generation check out Caroline Mrs M she is real. Picked her up after she had a vlog about our less than dear Mrs Meldrum and since then, not that she said anything derogatory against Rebecca says it all. I’m not one for controversy I don’t think, but after seeing tonight’s vlog I’m raging. So it’s the Yorkshire Decaf tea with the blue label not the red that solves all problems, stops the mush brain, shakes and palpitations, I think not possibly the fee being paid has done that. I’ve lived the offshore life and still do. Have never had the time for self care or watching 💩 TV usually completely knackered. When DH comes home I’m like a cave woman with hair coming out of every orifice with the hairstyle to match (no time for a product, blow dry and styler 🙄) but as long as I grab a blue Yorkshire I’ll be dandy. Btw DH due home tomorrow so the OMO is off the window sill 😉

She's trying to portray an image of poor little housewife who's hubby had to go offshore because of trolls. Lying about doing the kitchen herself feeds into the lies that they're hard up and she's a super mum who can do all this Diy.
I don't hide my own identity, I've nothing personally to hide by being on here but my "source" isn't a Tattler and specifically asked me not to post anything that could identify them. I'm not Reb, I don't doxx!

She's as well liked locally as she is on Tattle though!
@EdgyLegend is there something more to Lee going offshore? I understand you can’t give specifics :)

Reactions: 5
I've felt a shift on these threads since Lee went back. Many seem to be thrilled that she's gotten some sort of comeuppance and are taking everything she says and twisting it to make everything look worse than it is. The kitchen thing is absolutely awful and I'm not entirely surprised but the mood here has definitely changed.

I think she just needs to word things better. I can understand not being able to read and respond to everything but instead of saying "I'm not going to read them all" she should have said "there's so many messages I'm not going to be able to get through them all". She's just too thick and doesn't care THAT much to do better.
That's basically what I meant 👍

Reactions: 4
So there's evidence of totally lying and misleading... It really worries me some might be totally pulled into this tit lie and try to do their own kitchens on a budget thinking they will be able to do it and it look as good as hers and on a budget and it fails... / not enough man hours / time to do it/ Cost far more than they thought/ budgeted for and end up so stressed and upset, wishing they hadn't attempted it, and on a previously ok ish kitchen . She has given NO financial information on budget / final end cost for followers to fairly weigh up if this is doable a project for them.

This is what her majesty doesn't realise could be the result of this MASSIVE deception.😢😢😠😠😰😰😰
Forget liftgate... This is Kitchengate ... And MUST not be left to fade.

Reactions: 11
Anyone on here know what OMO means 😂 Anyway, I’m an older follower of Mrs M but have to say if you’re from the older generation check out Caroline Mrs M she is real. Picked her up after she had a vlog about our less than dear Mrs Meldrum and since then, not that she said anything derogatory against Rebecca says it all. I’m not one for controversy I don’t think, but after seeing tonight’s vlog I’m raging. So it’s the Yorkshire Decaf tea with the blue label not the red that solves all problems, stops the mush brain, shakes and palpitations, I think not possibly the fee being paid has done that. I’ve lived the offshore life and still do. Have never had the time for self care or watching 💩 TV usually completely knackered. When DH comes home I’m like a cave woman with hair coming out of every orifice with the hairstyle to match (no time for a product, blow dry and styler 🙄) but as long as I grab a blue Yorkshire I’ll be dandy. Btw DH due home tomorrow so the OMO is off the window sill 😉

....... the duck?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The other plus of not letting this lie stay/ remain unpursued..... We will bloody stop hopefully , any more free home improvement free gifts of any kind!... Come on... This sounds like trolling to some but to me it's a fight for justice, defence for poor sheep who will try it and won't be able to do it.. And this must be within the csa / asa rules... I know there are very knowledgeable tats here who know. It's not a witch/ troll hunt grubby.. It's a campaign for honesty Mrs Shady. There are legal rules and responsibilities YOU and LEE are legally obliged to follow. whether you like it or not. You are not above regulations.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.