Mrs Meldrum #51 We're itching to know about the kitchen, she's lied so her arse is twitching.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤮 hope she’s washed the hair. Bet that bad boy belter Barnet was absssssssolutley stinking.
Poor pat.

“Pat, get your hands off me OMO. I’ve got to wash my huuuuuuuuuur tonight, maybe tomorrow”

Googled OMO

Still none the wiser to how that is in context with this thread. I’m totally not down with da youff of today 🤔

Reactions: 1
Poor pat.

“Pat, get your hands off me OMO. I’ve got to wash my huuuuuuuuuur tonight, maybe tomorrow”

Still none the wiser to how that is in context with this thread. I’m totally not down with da youff of today 🤔
For sure Pat thinking he’s hilarious.

Good one Lee 👍 you’ve learnt some seriously hilarious chat these past 2 weeks. Ya dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not sure I can watch her kitchen vlog...as no humour just anger for her no fucks given, daring/arrogance in the light of edgylegend bravely posted...(thinking of the yes/no inner thoughts before you must have had. Huge Thank you tho)
Think I 'll have sound off on Insta stories and rely on you peeps here.

Reactions: 10
OMIO used to be a brand of washing powder and women whose husbands worked away would put a box in their front windows if they fancied some male company. On My Own.
Christ, how do I know this tit?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
OMIO used to be a brand of washing powder and women whose husbands worked away would put a box in their front windows if they fancied some male company. On My Own.
Christ, how do I know this tit?
You must be brilliant at a pub quiz 👍😁

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Also, sitting out in the grounds reading her book and leaving all 3 kids inside? Freaks me out.

And an advert in the middle. Times must be hard!

Reactions: 3
Also, sitting out in the grounds reading her book and leaving all 3 kids inside? Freaks me out.
See to me, that’s just completely wrong. It’s completely irresponsible. Those kids are far too young to be left alone like that. Safiyah is not mature enough to look after 2 little kids - one that is barely even a toddler. It’s absolute nonsense! I honestly can’t wrap my head around it. Literally anything could happen to any of them while left without adult supervision. It’s also completely unfair to dump the responsibility of the 2 youngest onto Safiyah. Particularly when it’s so that Mummy can sit on her phone, pouting and posing and acting like a grade A hole.

Safiyah can be without a seat at her age if no room for a child seat

I thought she had fish and chips at the beach according to insta?

They have a Ford S Max which they only got as it can fit three car seats across the back their old VW Tiguan couldn’t so they bought the Ford so there’s absolutely no excuse for S not be in a car seat it’s irresponsible parenting and considering they have a car seat for S and she hasn’t bothered to sit it in the car is just utter laziness!

Reactions: 13
The only interaction Poppy gets is if it’s being filmed. Poor kid. 😔
Sorry I’m lolling at that comment :ROFLMAO: How would you know?

Not seen a vlog in ages but watched the kitchen one because I did mine, although it’s much smaller. It looked legit to me, didn’t occur to me it wasn’t till I checked here. I didn’t bother with the edges & got splodges on the inside too but the outside looks very good if I do say so myself 😇 It’s all in the quality of the paint. I did my bathroom tiles previously & they look tit cos I used crappy paint.

Wouldn’t be happy if I’d paid for a spray job & they missed the edges & splodged the inside, what is it making people think she’s lied? Read back a few pages but can’t find the reason

Not seen a vlog in ages but watched the kitchen one because I did mine, although it’s much smaller. It looked legit to me, didn’t occur to me it wasn’t till I checked here. I didn’t bother with the edges & got splodges on the inside too but the outside looks very good if I do say so myself 😇 It’s all in the quality of the paint. I did my bathroom tiles previously & they look tit cos I used crappy paint.

Wouldn’t be happy if I’d paid for a spray job & they missed the edges & splodged the inside, what is it making people think she’s lied? Read back a few pages but can’t find the reason

The way Poppy acts like a puppet when ever she’s on camera. The kid clearly has a phone or camera shoved in her face 24/7.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Someone posted here was asking what OMO and I didn't know so hence I posted a Google searched answer that's all. I haven't seen the Insta it refers to yet! Was a new one on me... Too an older tattler!!! Or as pathetic pentland would say in her irritating voice, an "oldie but goldie"!

• Haha

To cut a long story short, the feeling is that it seemed to be done WAY more quickly than is realistic for a kitchen of that size

Reactions: 1

And an advert in the middle. Times must be hard!
An advert in the middle of her vlog? Someone on another thread posted a YT video of a Youtuber explaining how to maximise revenue from vlogs etc and she shared that by putting an advert mid way in an over 10 minute long upload then more money was generated. Can’t remember if it was this thread, but either way looks like Reb has been doing her Tattle homework.

• Haha
She is contradicting herself in the vlog AGAIN saying she's taking a new approach of doing nothing when Poppy naps, to then later saying she's doing 2 hours of full on cleaning/organising/meal prepping etc when P naps, so which is it Grabby? 🤷‍♀️ It must take up loads of time prepping Beans on Toast! She also AGAIN lies saying she did the organised mum cleaning method when Lee was Offshore before, when we've already proven on here with screenshots of the vlogs that this came about months after Lee finished working offshore! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Seriously, the worst mother you can't think of? She's definitely doesn't have her head screwed on straight and I do think she's done a disservice to her children by splashing their entire lives online but she is not the worst mother.
Yes! She’s up there, selling your children’s privacy and images knowing that pedos are using images of instagram etc is pretty bad in my book, having a husband who worked in Child protection within the police I can tell you now, how they manipulate the images are horrific, plus many become fixated on certain children. I’m not just aiming that at Rebby though, all the flogger mummy’s selling their children’s privacy are as bad. Who knows the consequences of living in some sort of Truman show reality will have on these kids.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.