Mrs Meldrum #51 We're itching to know about the kitchen, she's lied so her arse is twitching.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talking of the poo pose... Those diarrhoea coloured sandals she aff linked are vile.. Maybe she shat herself and didn't clean them ... We know how skanky manky she is!
God she’s bloody obsessed with those hideous sandals. She gets them out every time the sun makes an appearance and constantly goes on about them.

Reb - mate - they are awful. No one wants them, except maybe your Mother.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
It was the same with the heart glasses, no really Rebeggar, we're not joking, you actually DO look like a dick and stop posing like the hunchback of Inchmarlo. You look ridiculous.

Said it before, will say it again. Rebecca, the skin on your nose has been very badly sun damaged, it's not been right since skiing. Please keep an eye on it.... 🤔

HUNCHBACK OF INCHMARLO 😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Just thinking out loud - was P's newborn pram ever disclosed as a gift? I remember at the time she went on and on and on about it, think she even made a vlog of it but cant ever remember her stating she got it for free? I remember thinking at the time it musta been a freebie because of her persistent gushing over it but that was before us woke sheep were really aware of all the shadiness from these parasites and before the regs re declaring ads and gifts came into force (not that they abide by them nowadays either 😡). Perhaps I missed her stating it was a gift, or it wasn't a gift, but i'd bet a months wage it was 🧐

Reactions: 10
That's 3 people in the comments section asking why she poses like she needs the toilet
Screenshot_20190731_204840.jpg

• Haha
100% gu
Just thinking out loud - was P's newborn pram ever disclosed as a gift? I remember at the time she went on and on and on about it, think she even made a vlog of it but cant ever remember her stating she got it for free? I remember thinking at the time it musta been a freebie because of her persistent gushing over it but that was before us woke sheep were really aware of all the shadiness from these parasites and before the regs re declaring ads and gifts came into force (not that they abide by them nowadays either 😡). Perhaps I missed her stating it was a gift, or it wasn't a gift, but i'd bet a months wage it was 🧐
ft
100% gifted.
Don’t think it was ever declared but there is no way they would have paid the god knows how many hundreds of pounds for that pram.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Me too and pretty invasive, here's my child.... Befriend it. 🙄
“HER NAME IS POPPY OPHELIA! THATS HER NAME!!!!!!!!!!!”

I’m surprised they didn’t have it sign written with @mrsrmeldrum and her Instagram handle emblazoned all over it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have webbed feet so anything goes IMO.
How do you get shoes to fit. Is it just a really small pinkie toe or really long normal toes. I’ve never seen any feet like that but I would imagine it would be a nightmare to buy shoes!
I have webbed feet too😂😂

Reactions: 5
“HER NAME IS POPPY OPHELIA! THATS HER NAME!!!!!!!!!!!”

I’m surprised they didn’t have it sign written with @mrsrmeldrum and her Instagram handle emblazoned all over it.
They I believe gifted her 2 as she sold the 1st one then got a 2nd lighter one that never seen them use.
I hated the named bumper bar too.
She never declared as gifted my sister had the joolz day in grey its huge and heavy.
She did declare the cosaatto giggle she used on 2 holidays when p was tiny..
She also got gifted baby Zen yo yo which she used once.
Snow in bonnie Scotland and ski holiday a mysterious 3 wheeler that looks like nipper 360.

Reactions: 8
Right guys
I have to 'fess up. I have the diarrhoea sandals 🙈
Mine don't look that skittery colour like hers, honest. More tan coloured.
I did NOT buy them because she had them, my sister had them and said they were comfy. No swipe ups from me 👍
I think I'm going to have to throw them in the bin, I'm so ashamed 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Whenever I see the sheep going feverish over her stylishness (🙄) I remember the Joules dress that she bought that was covered in very exuberant pheasants.
It was in the sale, can’t imagine why.

• Haha
After reading all the post I had a look at her Instagram page for the first time and wondering how is she so tanned ? Where does she live ? Plus why does she pose like she needs a wee 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
£1200 😱 I have one, but got mine off Gumtree for £250 👌🏼😊
Yeah. There’s no way they bought that pram!!!!!

After reading all the post I had a look at her Instagram page for the first time and wondering how is she so tanned ? Where does she live ? Plus why does she pose like she needs a wee 🤷‍♀️
She uses fake tan/sun beds and ridiculous filters on all her photos to achieve the ronseal glow. But claims it’s all natural and that she’s never used fake tan in her life.....
She lives in north east Scotland.
She poses like that because she’s a twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.