Mrs Meldrum #51 We're itching to know about the kitchen, she's lied so her arse is twitching.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im confused is how to pack a packed lunch her new video?
Please god not more checkpea salad.!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone told her she looks cute .... sweet Moses she looks rediculous
If any of my friends posted a photo where they were posed like that I would literally be like

“you look like a fud. What are you doing?!”

She just gives us so much cracking ammunition! What a melt! 🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Im confused is how to pack a packed lunch her new video?
Please god not more checkpea salad.!
No people are just taking the piss saying after her story today saying she’s been saving money by having packed lunches instead of eating out, she will prob pretend her sheep have asked her to do a video on how to make a packed lunch

Reactions: 6
Wtf is up with her left little toe?! Why is it so far down compared to the others?!

Comment of the day goes to BettyCrocker!
Perhaps she’s a hobbit.

Also the ice cream thing... she said that “as a joke” (I know, I’ve just got off the floor from laughing now) for Rami’s benefit.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Perhaps she’s a hobbit.

Also the ice cream thing... she said that “as a joke” (I know, I’ve just got off the floor from laughing now) for Rami’s benefit.
Ah man she’s a bleeping joker our Shady isn’t she?! Absolutely full of the funnies. 🤣👍

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her children are in another room playing with the blinds so instead of going to check that they are safe and not tangling themselves up or worst with them she just shouts at them to stop whilst she waffles on to strangers on her phone about sodding cornfloor. You couldn't make it up!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Anyone notice the wee dig at Grabby on Emily Norris' grid this morning, when discussing her holiday and the fact they don't do kids club. I wouldn't necessarily have thought it a dig had she not put the monkey emoji after it.

Is she trolling you now too Reb? So much for the Channel Mum girl gang when only the desperate Lucie will bother with you when the rest wouldn't touch you with a barge pole. Friends for life 😂

Reactions: 22
Now pretending to like the cat 🙄

We remember what happened with the cat, Reb.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It nearly broke her 🤣

View attachment 30953

What the duck is she on about?? ⬆⬆⬆

She deserves a slap 👋

The cheese has slipped off the cracker.

I think she sees the quotes and just thinks if she posts them it makes her look all deep and intelligent and interesting. In reality she just carries on making an idiot of herself because she’s got no idea what she’s posting!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
What the duck is with her feet!?!!!?

Also, just wondering if she has ever cooked a meal? Throwing a bag salad on a plate with some nuts does not count !! What the hell does she feed her kids most of the time?? A fish pie is a treat? I’m veggie but assume it’s an easy one pot kinda dish?? How about instead of sunning yourself when your kids are napping or having down time you get your arse in the kitchen and COOK !?!? She seems like the laziest parent ?? Or am I being too harsh??

Also cornflour and water - where has she been?? Everyone knows what that makes you div

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The cheese has slipped off the cracker.

I think she sees the quotes and just thinks if she posts them it makes her look all deep and intelligent and interesting. In reality she just carries on making an idiot of herself because she’s got no idea what she’s posting!
Haha I suspect you’re right.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just did that pose while I was trying to get my door keys from the depths of my handbag. I was desperate for a pee, never thought to ask dear daughter to photograph it so I could post it on my Instagram account.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I wonder if she ever did find a cure to her much posted tiredness? Or did she just man up and get on with it??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Aaaww the cat managed to sick up some dinner for her it looks like 🤢😄

What happened to the cat!
Well....she said she would look after it, then it peed in the bath and had to move to Edinburgh.
That’s the highlights 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
If any of my friends posted a photo where they were posed like that I would literally be like

“you look like a fud. What are you doing?!”

She just gives us so much cracking ammunition! What a melt! 🤣🙈
Fud!!! I love that word!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.