Mrs Meldrum #51 We're itching to know about the kitchen, she's lied so her arse is twitching.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone notice the wee dig at Grabby on Emily Norris' grid this morning, when discussing her holiday and the fact they don't do kids club. I wouldn't necessarily have thought it a dig had she not put the monkey emoji after it.

Is she trolling you now too Reb? So much for the Channel Mum girl gang when only the desperate Lucie will bother with you when the rest wouldn't touch you with a barge pole. Friends for life 😂
Perpetually confused what makes you think shes having a dig at mrs meldrum is she a wee monkey?
Never ever felt she was remotely close to Emily.
Saw them together at cooking event think was subway they both stories it was award af. She alway seems adequard and try hard at work meetups.
At the googke event pic after disney she was stopped far away from channel mums i recognised. The ones i did stood well away.
I hope she doesnt force vegetarianism on the kids and just feeds them salad and wraps(no cooking involved) and they take their many trusty gifted brands of vitamins.

Reactions: 6
It’s her mum’s cat so if she’s looking after the cat her mum must be on holiday....at the same time as the babysitter 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 9
First home cooked meal she’s posted since Lee went away........... oh wait, her Mum cooked it 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
It’s her mum’s cat so if she’s looking after the cat her mum must be on holiday....at the same time as the babysitter 😱
I think the cat just comes to visit of it’s own accord. Cats naturally are drawn to people that aren’t animal lovers. Def trolling her 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think the cat just comes to visit of it’s own accord. Cats naturally are drawn to people that aren’t animal lovers. Def trolling her 👌
Yeah I ended up with a bloody cat and I hate them! Sorry to offend any cats out there.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Like batman and Bruce Wayne, I wonder if Reb's mum and the sitter have ever been seen in the same room together? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I have long toes and am super embarrassed by them :cry:
I have webbed feet so anything goes IMO.
How do you get shoes to fit. Is it just a really small pinkie toe or really long normal toes. I’ve never seen any feet like that but I would imagine it would be a nightmare to buy shoes!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah I ended up with a bloody cat and I hate them! Sorry to offend any cats out there.
They always know who likes them or not. I personally think that her mums cat peeing in the bath was the most considerate place it could have gone really. Easy to wash. Not nice but could have been worse. Her meltdown over it was super funny. Well done Mouse! 😼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
How do you get shoes to fit. Is it just a really small pinkie toe or really long normal toes. I’ve never seen any feet like that but I would imagine it would be a nightmare to buy shoes!
My pinky is stubby and is often squished on the end of a shoe!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Talking of the poo pose... Those diarrhoea coloured sandals she aff linked are vile.. Maybe she shat herself and didn't clean them ... We know how skanky manky she is!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Talking of the poo pose... Those diarrhoea coloured sandals she aff linked are vile.. Maybe she what herself and didn't clean them ... We know how skanky manky she is!
Those are her trusty green leather ones shee tried to affiliate link them least the last 2 summers.

Reactions: 2
I have long toes, I just buy normal shoes (although I live in Doc Martens or converse most of the year)

Reactions: 3
She’s been doing it a lot more and it’s absolutely on purpose since she reads here and knows tattlers think she looks like a proper twit.
It was the same with the heart glasses, no really Rebeggar, we're not joking, you actually DO look like a dick and stop posing like the hunchback of Inchmarlo. You look ridiculous.

Said it before, will say it again. Rebecca, the skin on your nose has been very badly sun damaged, it's not been right since skiing. Please keep an eye on it.... 🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Just watched her instas on stories sig. She really is a muppet... whoever has had a child knows about bloody cornflour and water to play with!!!!! I also just noticed her vile poo sandals are the exact same shade as her arms!!! So her natural tan really is a load of tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.