Mrs Meldrum #51 We're itching to know about the kitchen, she's lied so her arse is twitching.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen her congratulating herself for looking after 3 children all by herself ! Wonder how much they enjoyed having mummy’s undivided attention ? Read a few of the comments it’s more entertaining than Meldrum melodramatic moaning , why do they ask her questions ? Have they not worked out yet that she doesn’t read or respond unless it suits her ? One was asking what fake tan she used seemed genuine so even her sheep are not buying her fibs but still bleating praise I am genuinely baffled as to why they can’t see how utterly fake and self obsessed she is 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I agree she virtually never answers questions from the sheep who made them money in the past... She doesn't give a shite about them.. She is glued to her phone all day she has loads of time to answer a quite few on the sofa, in the garden as she relaxes showing her legendary toned tum and she s never sans fone!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She's the biggest shite spouter I've ever come across. Maybe she should have gone down the acting route. 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Poor Lee will be wishing he was away for 14 weeks little princess Reb will be sitting on her ass for the next two weeks as she has done so much . It will all be left to him .

Reactions: 10
People have been sharing all their personal experiences regarding NICU and she’s had so many messages, most people would say “I’ve had so many messages with people sharing their stories, bare with me and I will reply...” Rebecca’s reponse “I’ve had so many messages, I’m not going to read them all as there are so so many, but thanks for sharing anyway” is she really that much of an @rsehsole!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Ok, so I’m randomly watching an old Mrs Meldrum video on YT called Road Trips, Christmas Markets and Family Fun and they’re in an old fashioned services which sells GOLLIWOGS (!!!!!!!!!!) and in this video she’s laughing at them and you can see the horrible things in the background! She’s showing no outrage, no condemnation - she’s laughing. Just Wow. You’d have thought she’d have deleted that after liftgate.....🤦‍♀️😤

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I also found what she said about Poppy being in neonatal quite upsetting. She didn’t want to bond with her... She didn’t want to use her name... she didn’t want to go down and visit her... Because she was scared. I get that. BUT what mother doesn’t put their newborn baby’s needs before all of that?! Poppy would have needed her mummy, the only person she’d ever known. Coming into the world and surrounded by machines must be scary and unsettling for a baby. They need their mummy. A strong primal need. It breaks my heart she even made that whole neonatal experience all about HER. Still wanging on about it now too to garner more sympathy. She really just gets more and more unlikeable.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I'm not a Meldrum defender by any means but I think it's going a bit far by critising her feelings from when Poppy was in the NICU. Just because it's not how you felt or think you'd feel, it doesn't make it wrong. She's very lucky that everything turned out fine but she will never be able to get the what ifs out of her head. Poppy wasn't kept in the NICU for no reason, it's not like Rebecca asked to have her there for content. She is allowed to still feel that pain and worry.

I've never once bought in to the stuff on here that she doesn't love her children or that she favours one over the other. Just because she doesn't mother the way you do, it doesn't make her a bad mother. Personally speaking, I feel she could definitely be a bit more safety conscious when it comes to Poppy eating alone or in the garden but all 3 girls come across as loving their mother, are clean, fed and thriving. She's daft, ignorant, lazy when it comes to her work and doesn't have a very good grip on the real world outside her villagggggge but I do not think she's a bad mother.

Reactions: 37
I'm not a Meldrum defender by any means but I think it's going a bit far by critising her feelings from when Poppy was in the NICU. Just because it's not how you felt or think you'd feel, it doesn't make it wrong. She's very lucky that everything turned out fine but she will never be able to get the what ifs out of her head. Poppy wasn't kept in the NICU for no reason, it's not like Rebecca asked to have her there for content. She is allowed to still feel that pain and worry.

I've never once bought in to the stuff on here that she doesn't love her children or that she favours one over the other. Just because she doesn't mother the way you do, it doesn't make her a bad mother. Personally speaking, I feel she could definitely be a bit more safety conscious when it comes to Poppy eating alone or in the garden but all 3 girls come across as loving their mother, are clean, fed and thriving. She's daft, ignorant, lazy when it comes to her work and doesn't have a very good grip on the real world outside her villagggggge but I do not think she's a bad mother.
I totally agree with your points about NICU.. everyone handles situations like that differently. Also regarding the above posters comment about normal births. I dont think she was referring to having a csection as not normal I think she was referring to the fact that she then didnt have to go to NICU afterwards and have that worry.

Reactions: 11
Shoving a camera in Poppy s face constantly ... Almost begging her to talk to the camera.... Our concerns about Safiysh.. Putting a child to sleep filthy. Maybe not bad parenting ... Though that's debatable... But causes of concern. I am a teacher ... We have to write a concern form for anything like that e.g. Child dfirty . One thing we 've been told in very recent training meetings about realising mental well being /neglect it is that it isn't always the poor / benefit families and to be vigilant about all parents relationships/ interactions we see. ... Like poor attachment , repeated reprimanding can be a signal of problems . Not so cut and dry as they are well dressed and from a well presented home and seem happy.

Reactions: 21
I think there’s a lot you can judge her for but I actually understand her feelings about nicu. I was young when I had my first and completely alone. One of the midwives woke me up during the night to tell me my baby had been taken to nicu because she was having trouble breathing. Then she told me to get some sleep and she left. I sat there crying for about 4 hours until someone else came over and took me along to see her. I was terrified that she would be dead when I got there so was too scared to go. By the next day she was starting to get better and was only kept in for a week but it’s still traumatic for me to think about that night. I wish I’d gone to see her straight away and that’s something I’ll always feel guilty about

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Why does she call it a degreaser is she trying flog specific brand.
Everyone else calls it sugar soap.
Brought a toy kitchen to do up for my little girl.
Been watching you tube theres ikea toys kitchens that look amazing and taken longer than the meldrums entire kitchen.

Hi guys
5 Things im grateful for today.
1) not having skin damage and looking like i have been playing in builders sand.
2) having decent meals and decent portions to eat. A whole salmon fillet to itself.
3) that my husband hardly ever goes away to work.
4) that my hair roots and conditions not bad needs doing
5) thats my local community dont think im a racist idiot and my family's privacy abd security is good.
For Christmas I bought a second hand kids ikea kitchen. I swear by the time I prepped it, painted it, spray painted the taps handles etc, resurfaced the work top........it took me longer than the meldrums claim to have done their whole kitchen 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Just watched her latest insta stories talking about neonatal and I’m totally offended she called her first two births/labour normal!! its called a natural birth not normal! I had a csection with my first that is still normal! Just because I didn’t push my children out doesn’t make it abnormal!
I

I can’t stand the woman, but in her defence I don’t think she meant it was the C Section that wasn’t “normal” - I think she meant the whole circumstance of the high risk pregnancy, having to deliver early, baby being taken to neonatal etc.

I think there’s a lot you can judge her for but I actually understand her feelings about nicu. I was young when I had my first and completely alone. One of the midwives woke me up during the night to tell me my baby had been taken to nicu because she was having trouble breathing. Then she told me to get some sleep and she left. I sat there crying for about 4 hours until someone else came over and took me along to see her. I was terrified that she would be dead when I got there so was too scared to go. By the next day she was starting to get better and was only kept in for a week but it’s still traumatic for me to think about that night. I wish I’d gone to see her straight away and that’s something I’ll always feel guilty about
Yeah the whole NICU experience is something I won’t judge her for... it genuinely doesn’t matter how long your baby spent there, it can still be a traumatising experience. My baby was small in utero like Poppy so we were induced at 37 weeks, he spent 2 weeks in NICU and I was diagnosed with PTSD afterwards because it affected me so much.

I know other people have it much worse, and if your baby comes out of it alive and healthy then you have so much to be thankful for... but that doesn’t mean you don’t have the right to react to the situation in whatever way your brain chooses.

I agree she is milking it for engagement now, although I also share her pain of birthdays bringing up a lot of unwanted memories.

I personally can’t relate to her not wanting to visit Poppy, as the only way I dealt with our NICU stay was by being by my boys side for every possible hour of the day. I do think her reluctance to bond with Poppy probably had an impact on the relationship they have now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I’m going back a few comments, but obviously she is grateful for the menstrual cup as she can affiliate link that!! She cantqith health!

I’d also say she isn’t a bad mum, far from it. Maybe I’m scummy too but no real bigggie about putting her down in a dirty dress, if the kids were always filthy ... but they’re not.

I’m not sure why she’s not admitting to not painting the kitchen, blatantly obvious it was spray painted ... but each to their own ...

Reactions: 3
People have been sharing all their personal experiences regarding NICU and she’s had so many messages, most people would say “I’ve had so many messages with people sharing their stories, bare with me and I will reply...” Rebecca’s reponse “I’ve had so many messages, I’m not going to read them all as there are so so many, but thanks for sharing anyway” is she really that much of an @rsehsole!!
I know I felt that was really awful! It’s such a sensitive subject for people and for them to open up and then be ignored is horrible!

Reactions: 9
So her husband has “taken one for the team”??? What, he’s gone to work?!? He deserves a medal then surely....This woman makes me feel sick, she has absolutely no understanding of the real world. A lot of partners have to work away for longer stretches than two weeks, for many different reasons. A lot of women (or men) don’t have any partner at all coming home and they’re doing everything alone, everyday. I know people’s problems are relative but Christ sake, she needs to pull her head out of her ass and get a reality check - she’s got it really damn good. Try walking a week in most other mothers shoes then see if life’s really so testing.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I also found what she said about Poppy being in neonatal quite upsetting. She didn’t want to bond with her... She didn’t want to use her name... she didn’t want to go down and visit her... Because she was scared. I get that. BUT what mother doesn’t put their newborn baby’s needs before all of that?! Poppy would have needed her mummy, the only person she’d ever known. Coming into the world and surrounded by machines must be scary and unsettling for a baby. They need their mummy. A strong primal need. It breaks my heart she even made that whole neonatal experience all about HER. Still wanging on about it now too to garner more sympathy. She really just gets more and more unlikeable.
I thought this, also thought it may be explains a lot about their relationship now. Poppy's clearly a daddy's girl, reb barely spends any time with her, maybe it has something to do with the fact she tried to keep her distance and avoided bonding with her!

Reactions: 5
Two weeks!! Is she really congratulating herself for surviving without Lee for two weeks?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.