Mrs Meldrum #51 We're itching to know about the kitchen, she's lied so her arse is twitching.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’d think he had been on deployment for 6 months the way she has moaned and moaned!

Two weeks!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Never thought I d say poor Lee but he will have NO break these next two werks... He 'll be back to Nanny mcmeldrum duties... If he s lucky she might let him play golf once a week. If he s a good boy and does all the child care, cooking, up in the night, shopping , child entertaining... Whilst the princess pathetic recovers 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ditto! I’d watched her 2 years ago but didn’t stay long after subscribing as she used (used being the operative word) to irritate me. Everything was so pretentious. Coming from a very much working class background I found her very Un relatable. Saying that even if I were middle class I’d find her un relatable haha.
I used to see things that irritated me and used to scroll through the video comments to see if anyone thought the same but obviously comments were deleted or you were a ”jealous troll” for having a different opinion. I stopped watching after that. Then I seen the “troll video” about this site and came over to look and was so happy seeing that people had similar views to me about her and that it can be voiced without things being nasty. Granted some times things can go a little off topic but each to their own haha but it’s nice to have a site where issues can be discussed. Shame we’re all horrible trolls isn’t it. 🙄
[/QUOTE]

absolutely agree! I have friends who followed & raved about her so I followed. I quickly found her fake & patronising, got fed up of watching vlogs of ‘typical morning routine’ with 2 parents at home for the school run chaos and her constant moaning about being tired/over worked really irritated me.
I unfollowed after DLP and found this site.
It was like thank goodness I’m not the only one thinking all this!!! The posts here make me laugh out loud daily and to be honest I’ve unfollowed most people on insta and check in here at night instead of social media.

The comments from sheep really make me wonder.....do they actually believe she’s coped well without Lee?? Or that 2 weeks on her own without having to work is such a big deal??
I know it’s all relative and one persons problems doesn’t lesson another’s BUT I was brought up with the attitude there’s always someone worse off.....what you’re moaning about would be someone else’s prayers answered.
She has 3 healthy kids, a roof over their heads and she gets to stay at home!!
Lee has made the sacrifice but she’s Barely mentioned him or how it’s affecting him or the girls!!!

• Heart
Perhaps we should all have a go?,,,,,

Hi Guuuuys, 5 things I am grateful for 🙄

1. Loving all of my children equally and not having a favourite
2. Not being a lazy cow and rustling up more than scabby beans on toast for my tired hungry Children
3. Knowing that you don't put a baby to bed in tit dirty clothes
4. Not having my whole life gifted to me on a plate
5. Having a natural tan from a holiday I've recently been on, and paid for myself.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Why does she always ask Poppy closed questions that require her to bloody say yes... Did you have a nice birthday? Are you being a princess? Doesn't encourage her to talk... What did you like doing today poppy? Tell me about the princess you are being Poppy?.. So she can have a go at talking!!!!! Can you imagine if Poppy replied No. Poor Poppy.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Can’t wait to see the reunion vid. So so special.

Wonder if pat will drop her off at the gym on his way back from the chopper? Now the baby sitter is coming back, normal service can resume.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Theres no way she went to beach alone yesterday and todays poppys birthday so would expect family and freinds to visit today.
Has anyone had any response back from helen.
Her mum was there, in the clip of Poppy on insta she was in the background! Rebecca won’t go on her own!! 🙄

Reactions: 10
Rebecca your latest video should have been titled our free or kindly gifted kitchen revamp because you had no budget which is presumably why you asked this company to donate , it should also have been clearly labelled as an AD for whoever supplied you the free paint , once again shady lady most of us don’t care about the way you look , whether your tan is real or fake does not interest me , your deceiving viewers , crying troll when asked reasonable questions and inability to simply say sorry when caught out is childish at best if you don’t want to be a hot topic on tattle then change your behaviour stop begging for freebies, behaving immaturely to get attention, and Aff linking stuff that you mostly were gifted that is dishonest , I am no troll I am righteously indignant at the way you treat your followers and flout all the rules use anxiety for engagement and doxxing people because your husband has to work for a living it’s ridiculous behaviour you are very self obsessed and self pitying there are mothers in this world that have watched their children die from hunger and your bleating about being hard up seriously have you ever spent one minute of your life thinking about anyone but yourself ?
Mic drop 😎 this needs to be posted on her grid so the sheep can see!!

Reactions: 7
Fourteen days........Fourteen fecking days....
Is she taking the piss.
How will he cope trying to climatise and adapt to his new unknown environment.
It’s been 14 years days it’s gonna take some time.
Thoughts are with you meld... take it slow. 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ditto! I’d watched her 2 years ago but didn’t stay long after subscribing as she used (used being the operative word) to irritate me. Everything was so pretentious. Coming from a very much working class background I found her very Un relatable. Saying that even if I were middle class I’d find her un relatable haha.
I used to see things that irritated me and used to scroll through the video comments to see if anyone thought the same but obviously comments were deleted or you were a ”jealous troll” for having a different opinion. I stopped watching after that. Then I seen the “troll video” about this site and came over to look and was so happy seeing that people had similar views to me about her and that it can be voiced without things being nasty. Granted some times things can go a little off topic but each to their own haha but it’s nice to have a site where issues can be discussed. Shame we’re all horrible trolls isn’t it. 🙄
absolutely agree! I have friends who followed & raved about her so I followed. I quickly found her fake & patronising, got fed up of watching vlogs of ‘typical morning routine’ with 2 parents at home for the school run chaos and her constant moaning about being tired/over worked really irritated me.
I unfollowed after DLP and found this site.
It was like thank goodness I’m not the only one thinking all this!!! The posts here make me laugh out loud daily and to be honest I’ve unfollowed most people on insta and check in here at night instead of social media.

The comments from sheep really make me wonder.....do they actually believe she’s coped well without Lee?? Or that 2 weeks on her own without having to work is such a big deal??
I know it’s all relative and one persons problems doesn’t lesson another’s BUT I was brought up with the attitude there’s always someone worse off.....what you’re moaning about would be someone else’s prayers answered.
She has 3 healthy kids, a roof over their heads and she gets to stay at home!!
Lee has made the sacrifice but she’s Barely mentioned him or how it’s affecting him or the girls!!!
[/QUOTE]
HAha me too! What book? Insta who? Tattle all the way for me now haha.

Oh I know. The girls haven’t had a look in on their feelings have they. Knowing mrs BELCHUM she’d make it a contest.
“Mummy, were really missing daddy”
“Well how do you think I feel. I miss him more” 😞

• Haha
Reactions: 10
"NO Safiyah you 're not really missing him"... Said in an annoyed, dismissive voice face looking at the phone as Poor Saf speaks to her mum from the side.😢

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Just watched her latest insta stories talking about neonatal and I’m totally offended she called her first two births/labour normal!! its called a natural birth not normal! I had a csection with my first that is still normal! Just because I didn’t push my children out doesn’t make it abnormal!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Just watched her latest insta stories talking about neonatal and I’m totally offended she called her first two births/labour normal!! its called a natural birth not normal! I had a csection with my first that is still normal! Just because I didn’t push my children out doesn’t make it abnormal!
Shes really milking nicu engagement..
She must have known what was wrong and what their concerns were.
Poppy wasnt that early and made a speedy recovery
I honestly think she needs therapy.
Shes giving herself a good pat on the back for coping and being a good mum.

Her latest insta story bigging herself up as usual saying how ‘she’s done it, she’s conquered it and been a pretty good mum’
She’s done some ‘Pinterest stuff’ lazy days been out and about...
Wait what...you’ve done stuff that all us mums do...congratufuckolations! Imagine actually being a single mum solo parenting every single day with 0 help or support and working full time! You don’t even realise how LUCKY you are to have two carefree weeks off with your children with no financial worries and support of your family and husband!
You know why it’s come as such a surprise to you...because you’re a spoilt little rich girl who’s never done a thing in her life! No wonder you’re going to bed ‘sooner I go to sleep the sooner it’ll be time to get meld back’... what so you can go back to doing sweet f all! 🤣 you’re a total embarrassment! Poor old meld I wouldn’t be surprise if he will be looking forward to going back to work!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So another word beginning with f to describe poppy alongside feral... Feisty said with gritted teeth and a fake smile. She must surely have seen on her first Insta story at 16. 52 that poppy was tired, not happy and obviously was not up for being filmed.. Yet selfish ,self centred, mcgrebba carried on filming more instas till Poppy performed for the camera.

Re the Nicu wasn't she quite nasty about her time there? and Lee raised money for it but she donated nothing?Didn't watch her then but I read some posts here about what she was like about not getting a bloody toy for Poppy??!.. She been reading here again ?😆

Reactions: 8
Shes really milking nicu engagement..
She must have known what was wrong and what their concerns were.
Poppy wasnt that early and made a speedy recovery
I honestly think she needs therapy.
Shes giving herself a good pat on the back for coping and being a good mum.
She absolutely disgusts me with her woe is me attitude. I had twins with my first pregnancy and they came at 33 weeks one survived one didn’t. Spent 3 weeks in neonatal and that was that! She should count herself lucky with Poppy and stop calling her feral. She has no idea what the other side of neonatal is like.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
So another word beginning with f to describe poppy alongside feral... Feisty said with gritted teeth and a fake smile. She must surely have seen on her first Insta story at 16. 52 that poppy was tired, not happy and obviously was not up for being filmed.. Yet selfish ,self centred, mcgrebba carried on filming more instas till Poppy performed for the camera.

Re the Nicu wasn't she quite nasty about her time there? and Lee raised money for it but she donated nothing?Didn't watch her then but I read some posts here about what she was like about not getting a bloody toy for Poppy??!.. She been reading here again ?😆
Yes moaned about no toy octopus.
This year she doesn't care for octopuses..
Yes lee did fund raiser race nicu she raised no money and dident go watch.

She absolutely disgusts me with her woe is me attitude. I had twins with my first pregnancy and they came at 33 weeks one survived one didn’t. Spent 3 weeks in neonatal and that was that! She should count herself lucky with Poppy and stop calling her feral. She has no idea what the other side of neonatal is like.
Really sorry for your loss. You totally right she still doesnt consider how lucky she is
She says soo so many messages shared from nicu mum's saying they felt same as her.
I cant imagine dreading and not wanting to see my baby.
She makes everything about her and her feelings..no thought to who she might offend.

Has she named the wrong child
Is this a recent gift from yet another company cant even buy a birthday outfit.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Perhaps we should all have a go?,,,,,

Hi Guuuuys, 5 things I am grateful for 🙄

1. Loving all of my children equally and not having a favourite
2. Not being a lazy cow and rustling up more than scabby beans on toast for my tired hungry Children
3. Knowing that you don't put a baby to bed in tit dirty clothes
4. Not having my whole life gifted to me on a plate
5. Having a natural tan from a holiday I've recently been on, and paid for myself.
Mine would be the same, except #5, not been away so I'd swap that out for my menstrual cup! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
On the negative the melds back Insta s and team pics will be frigging annoying the hell out of us... But as the monty python gang say " Always look on the bright side of life! "... She 'll be giving us ample evidence to back up everything we tattlers/ evil trolls say/ think is true about her/ them... . This might give a bit of amusement!!Listen to his first words on the cross... So could be applied to our sentiments about the godess meldrum!!!!😄

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.